1224 users online (199 members and 1025 guests)  



Websleuths News


Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 39
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    2,397

    Imus Can't Help Himself, Can He?

    http://sports.aol.com/fanhouse/2008/...t-color-is-he/

    Apparently said something racial and dumb.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    3,119
    Quote Originally Posted by Paladin View Post
    http://sports.aol.com/fanhouse/2008/...t-color-is-he/

    Apparently said something racial and dumb.
    Lol this guy has diarreha of the mouth I swear

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    16,237
    He just doesn't get it, does he?!

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Atlanta, GA
    Posts
    16,026
    Bless his stupid little heart.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    The State of Confusion
    Posts
    2,312
    southcitymom "Bless his stupid little heart."

    Thats funny my mom use to always say .."God Love Her" I think it is a southern thing we do.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    CITY OF BROTHERLY SHOVE
    Posts
    17,520
    What color is he? Jeez, I don't know Imus. What color are you? A gray tinged with yellow. The color of someone who has been buried for a month or so.

    How could he not know who Pacman is? Imus is an a*s.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    3,234
    what a jerk

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    heaven bound
    Posts
    4,830
    Quote Originally Posted by Filly View Post
    What color is he? Jeez, I don't know Imus. What color are you? A gray tinged with yellow. The color of someone who has been buried for a month or so.

    How could he not know who Pacman is? Imus is an a*s.
    Girl you are so f'ing funny!!!!!

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Atlanta, GA
    Posts
    16,026
    Quote Originally Posted by GetSmart View Post
    southcitymom "Bless his stupid little heart."

    Thats funny my mom use to always say .."God Love Her" I think it is a southern thing we do.
    I love that one too - sometimes, it's all you can say about a person. And I agree that it's very Southern!

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Posts
    2,551
    Speaking of people who cant help themselves and blessing their stupid little hearts, can we add Al Sharpton to that list?

    http://sports.aol.com/fanhouse/2008/...jones-remarks/
    The world is full of magical things patiently waiting for our wits to grow sharper.
    Bertrand Russell


  11. #11
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    16,237
    Quote Originally Posted by Glow View Post
    Speaking of people who cant help themselves and blessing their stupid little hearts, can we add Al Sharpton to that list?

    http://sports.aol.com/fanhouse/2008/...jones-remarks/
    No! He's different.



  12. #12
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    2,397
    Sharpton is going to get who to boycott Imus? The 10 listeners he has?

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Tampa Bay, FL
    Posts
    1,784
    Quote Originally Posted by Paladin View Post
    Sharpton is going to get who to boycott Imus? The 10 listeners he has?
    yes, does anyone actually listen to him? He is so booooring!!

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    11,212
    Quote Originally Posted by Taximom View Post
    He just doesn't get it, does he?!
    He hasn't a freaking clue!

    Quote Originally Posted by southcitymom View Post
    Bless his stupid little heart.
    Ditto!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by pedinurse View Post
    what a jerk
    Yep!

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    CITY OF BROTHERLY SHOVE
    Posts
    17,520
    Quote Originally Posted by Taximom View Post
    No! He's different.


    What color is he?

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast


Similar Threads

  1. Imus IN This Morning!
    By RiverRat in forum Celebrity and Entertainment News
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 12-03-2007, 08:22 PM
  2. MSNBC to Imus: You're FIRED!
    By Liz in forum Celebrity and Entertainment News
    Replies: 394
    Last Post: 05-07-2007, 12:51 PM
  3. A Must Read About Don Imus
    By Tricia in forum Celebrity and Entertainment News
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 04-14-2007, 10:46 PM
  4. Should Don Imus be fired?
    By SadieMae in forum Celebrity and Entertainment News
    Replies: 170
    Last Post: 04-12-2007, 08:20 AM