1174 users online (226 members and 948 guests)  

Websleuths News

Transcripts, Documents

Here is J. Brown's quote:

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIP.../12/ng.01.html

JESSICA BROWN: We believe they were shot there at the scene, not shot elsewhere and taken there. We don`t believe they had time to run away, to move, to get out of the way of these bullets.

'On the Record' at the Oklahoma Girls' Crime Scene

This is a rush transcript from "On the Record ," June 16, 2008. This copy may not be in its final form and may be updated.
    GRETA VAN SUSTEREN, FOX NEWS HOST: There's breaking news tonight in the double murder of two young girls in Oklahoma. Police have now released a picture -- or actually, a sketch of this person of interest. Taylor Placker and Skyla Whitaker were shot in the head and chest while taking a walk Sunday, June 8, in the small town of Weleetka, Oklahoma. Police say that this man was scene standing near the crime scene around the time the murders took place. Who is this man?
    Joining us live from Tulsa is Manny Gamallo, reporter for the Tulsa World. Manny, what can you tell me

NANCY GRACE

Witness Says He Saw Oklahoma Schoolgirls Just Before Murder
    Aired June 12, 2008 - 20:00:00 ET
    THIS IS A RUSH TRANSCRIPT. THIS COPY MAY NOT BE IN ITS FINAL FORM AND MAY BE UPDATED.

NANCY GRACE, HOST: Breaking news tonight, double murder in the heartland, two schoolgirls brutally murdered off an isolated back road. Investigators reveal not one but two separate guns used in the shootings. Translation, two -- two -- cold-blooded killers walking the streets. But in the last hours, a new mystery witness emerges, claiming he spotted the girls just before the murders. Tonight, is there a crack in the case?
    (BEGIN VIDEO CLIP)

NANCY GRACE

Police Say Two Guns Used in Oklahoma Schoolgirl Murders

Aired June 11, 2008 - 20:00:00 ET
    THIS IS A RUSH TRANSCRIPT. THIS COPY MAY NOT BE IN ITS FINAL FORM AND MAY BE UPDATED.

NANCY GRACE, HOST: Breaking news tonight, double murder in the heartland, a quiet, close-knit community in shock and tonight on edge, two precious little schoolgirls found brutally murdered, shot multiple times about the head and chest there on a Sunday afternoon, their bodies discarded in a ditch off an isolated county back road.
    In the last hours, investigators reveal not one but two separate guns used in the shootings. Two cold-blooded killers now walk the streets tonight. Tips pouring in, but tonight, it all boils down to forensics. Who would murder two little innocent schoolgirls, basically using them as target practice and leaving their bodies discarded in a ditch?

Nancy Grace Interview 6/12/08

Skyla's Grandmother knew something was drastically wrong..

http://www.cnn.com/2008/CRIME/06/12/...ace/index.html
    Last edited by Littledeer; 06-25-2008 at 07:32 AM. Reason: adding info on topic

911 Call

I didn't want this call to get lost since it's on the 14th thread, brought over there by SeriouslySearching, but originally posted by Beyond Belief... Thanks you guys!!

Originally Posted by Beyond Belief
    911 OPERATOR: … Emergency.
    RELATIVE: Somebody’s killed two girls on — My daughter, my grandbaby and — her friend. I’m on County Line Road.
    911 OPERATOR: What happened down there?
    RELATIVE: I don’t know. They went for a walk and they’re both, they’re dead.
    911 OPERATOR: Your daughter’s dead?
    RELATIVE: They’re dead!
    911 OPERATOR: Your granddaughter?
    RELATIVE: Yes and my, her friend
    911 OPERATOR: Ok. Where’s this at ma’am? Stay calm.
    RELATIVE: I’m on County Line Road.
    911 OPERATOR: Which County Line Road?
    RELATIVE: On Bryant Road.
    911 OPERATOR: On Bryant Road?
    RELATIVE: Yes, … oh my God, I’m having an, I don’t know, help me please.

911 OPERATOR: OK ma’am I need you to stay calm so we can get out there to you ok?
    RELATIVE: OK.
    911 OPERATOR: Let me pull my map and try and find out where you’re at.
    RELATIVE: Route 1, 185.
    911 OPERATOR: OK. We can’t look them up with the routes.
    RELATIVE: Oh, please, please, please, please, please! Lord, help me, please.
    911 OPERATOR: OK. Just stay on the line with me.
    RELATIVE: Oh God, oh God, oh God, oh God! My God, my God, my baby!
    http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,387482,00.html