638 users online (78 members and 560 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 35 of 35 FirstFirst ... 25 33 34 35
    It's hard to imagine that its nearly 3 years now and still no arrests. If non-locals were the culprits, how/why do you suppose they were in that area? Regardless, there would have to be some type of connection to someone local and more specifically, someone who lived nearby, wouldn't you think. By all accounts it doesn't appear to be the type of road/area that someone would just randomly drive down. While I don't have an absolute theory in this case, I do have a couple observations; To shoot these poor girls right out in the open while they walked alongside the road is incredibly risky & reckless. The shooters were obviously not "the best shots." With a crime as horrific as this, wouldn't you want to do it quick and get the hell out of dodge? If the shooters had been more experienced I don't think they would have risked, not only the sound of shots being heard, but the sound of the girls screaming, and even one possibly getting away into the woods and surviving. It appears that they were only able to fatally shoot the girls once the girls had been injured enough to essentially make them sitting ducks. While the road may see very little traffic, I still can't get past the risk taken to openly shoot them like this. A non-local wouldn't be very familiar with the frequency of cars traveling on that road, whereas a local would be far more familiar - and therefore more comfortable. Do we know for certain that the shooters were even in a vehicle? Could they have been on a 4-wheeler; perhaps traveled through the woods rather than on the dirt road? Perhaps they were up in a tree laying in wait? Sorry - more questions than answers but this case still haunts me and I pray that Skyla & Taylor and their families will get justice soon!

JMO~

Quote Originally Posted by ruflossn View Post
    wm,
    i also agree with boots theories.
    I think the families are following the instructions by the osbi.
    Until skyla and taylor were killed both the plackers and the whitakers led quiet, unassuming lives. To be thrust into the spotlight of a grieving family is undoubtedly very uncomfortable for them.

If you recall, rose had just endured the trial of her son. I can not imagine the horror she must have felt to realize that she had just finished w/ the trial and conviction of her son and now her daughter had been viciously murdered. I do not blame her for not wanting to be in the news media. She needed time and space to recover from what had to be the worst time in her life.

Peter placker spoke to the media many times. Vicki placker spoke to the media but only under the guise of darkness. She was terrified to have her face shown on television.

At the prayer vigil, jennifer placker spoke to a reporter and was very uncomfortable doing so. Not because she is guilty of the crime but, because she lacks the self confidence needed to represent the family in the manner she thinks they need to be represented.

Lastly, not only were the girls lives opened for all to read about. (on ws and other media outlets) but so were the lives of the families. Fathers were accused of molesting their children, mothers were accused of not loving their children, the list goes on and on. At some point i believe the families got tired of the bs that surrounded the lies and decided to retreat and be surrounded by the people they knew loved them and would not judge them.

In a small way, i can relate to how they must have felt. My theories on this case did not "jive" with some of the others posters on this case. I have been called names, i have been accused of things that were out right lies. It became to much. I still check in on this case but, my passion to share knowledge on this case has waned. Why put yourself out there only to be ridiculed and lied about. It is not fun. That is why i believe the plackers and whitakers have not spoken publicly about this case. When they did the best they knew how to do, they were treated terribly.

As always, this is simply my opinion.
    In the big scheme, it means nothing.

Ruflossn

great post my dear friend >>>!!!

Ruflossn is offline "Silence is the most perfect expression of scorn.", ~ George Bernard Shaw ~
    Quote Originally Posted by GetSmart View Post
    great post my dear friend >>>!!!
    Thanks GS~

It will soon be 3 years since the death of Skyla and Taylor.
    I have been told OSBI has stated they will have another press conference on the 3 yr anniversary. They have mentioned having it at the Memorial Garden at the school or possibly Oklahoma City. If I hear any news on the location, I will post it.

Talk to you soon ~
    Flossie.

Sweat went on to tell authorities he went to his father’s home near Weleetka to burn some notebooks and video tapes in a fire on the north side of the property. OSBI and Okmulgee Police officers went to the location to search the site. Upon searching the site the officers discovered adult human bones and pieces of prescription glasses that matched Ashley Taylor’s and clothing belonging to a female from the burn pile.

** has red hair . . .

http://henryettafreelance.com/v2/con...&MemberID=1991
    ~ krimekat ~
    Live in Peace & Peace will live in you

++++++++++++
    Forum Information & Esoterica

I have reported some things that I have discovered online about Kevin Sweat to the OSBI. He is now suspected in the deaths of the girls. more to come

Quote Originally Posted by JackAMW View Post
    I have reported some things that I have discovered online about Kevin Sweat to the OSBI. He is now suspected in the deaths of the girls. more to come
    Oh this is great news, JackAMW!!! I look forward to hear more details!!
    Thank you for the update!

wm
    ...and be sure your sin will find you out.

Numbers,32:23

Quote Originally Posted by krimekat View Post
    Sweat went on to tell authorities he went to his fatherís home near Weleetka to burn some notebooks and video tapes in a fire on the north side of the property. OSBI and Okmulgee Police officers went to the location to search the site. Upon searching the site the officers discovered adult human bones and pieces of prescription glasses that matched Ashley Taylorís and clothing belonging to a female from the burn pile.

** has red hair . . .

http://henryettafreelance.com/v2/con...&MemberID=1991
    krimekat, Someone mentioned his deviantart acct in the comments section of the link you posted so I went there and typed in his name. Not all of it appears to be his art but there's some interesting stuff compiled there that gives some insight into Kevin Sweat's character. MOO

wm

A true showing of adoration towards the victims is shown when a murder is discussed with the respect for each other like you've done here. It's been a real treat for me to catch up on this case.
    imo

Quote Originally Posted by jaleigh View Post
    A true showing of adoration towards the victims is shown when a murder is discussed with the respect for each other like you've done here. It's been a real treat for me to catch up on this case.
    imo
    jaleigh,

Welcome to WS!!! I am so glad you joined us! We need to keep Skyla and Taylor's memories alive and hope and pray for justice for them and their families.

wm

What are ya'll in Oklahoma hearing about connections to the Sweat case? Please share.

Wow. I just read that Topix thread. Hopefully a few of those newer posts are true and there will eventually be justice.
    Last edited by Pensfan; 08-29-2011 at 12:56 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Pensfan View Post
    What are ya'll in Oklahoma hearing about connections to the Sweat case? Please share.

Wow. I just read that Topix thread. Hopefully a few of those newer posts are true and there will eventually be justice.
    Justice!

Quote Originally Posted by JackAMW View Post
    Just looking at time line of my report to OSBI on August 21, 2011 about Kevin Sweat as suspect in the girls murders. The above quoted post was in the early am of August 22, 2011 by me.
    Sweat's fathers place was searched later that day on August 22, 2011 for 40 cal shells as per timeline in this article

http://www.fox23.com/mostpopular/sto...FYvGDCCmQ.cspx

This indicates that my tip lead them to Kevin Sweat and not others as have been sugested, according to time line published in the article. Justice served again!

Page 35 of 35 FirstFirst ... 25 33 34 35