Theories: Who and Why?

SeriouslySearching

Reaction score
Please post your theories here. We can discuss them on the normal discussion threads.

I go back and forth. Part of me thinks a kid did this, and then possibly a parent of the kid came to make sure the two girls where dead so that his kid would not get in trouble. Problem with that is not very much time for that to happen.

It doesnt make sense to me that in such a small town, a stranger would be parked at an angle on the road and draw more attention to themselves if they had just committed a crime. If someone was there committing a crime, such as a drug deal etc they would try to basically stay hidden not sitting in the middle of the road. What throws me is several witness saw this man (do not know if that means 2,3,4, or 5?) then he had to be there for a period of time, unless we believe that many people drove down this road one right after the other and saw him. If that is the case then you would think there was pretty much constant traffic and someone would of seen him shoot the girls.

I just feel like there is a big piece of the puzzle we are missing.

From the transcripts thread:

GRACE: Well, have they determined the angle of the trajectory, the angle of the bullet? Because if that were true, someone shot from above, you could clearly see the angle entry, exit at the lower back.

JESSICA BROWN: We do have a good idea of the trajectory at this point in time, but I can`t get into further details with you. But we`re looking at everything. We`re not taking anything lightly here.

I think these girls were shot by someone standing in the back of a pickup. I think the truck full of boys with guns is too hard to ignore in this case.

I think it has something to do with the little dog. Perhaps as they were walking some idiot pointed a gun at the dog and taunted the girls. They went ballastic, he stops and a physical confrontation gets out of hand.

I am believing more and more it was a random act based on the opportunity and the desire of the killer or killers. What the motive may be imo will be senseless when known and if this crime is ever solved.

I am leaning in this direction because if the perps are known to the victims LE are much quicker to track that link down. When there is no attachment at all to the victims then it is a much harder case for LE to solve trying to link who the killer or killers could be. When the perp is unknown in the area and only composite sketches can be made and true identity remaining unknown it is like looking for a needle in a haystack.

I know there are no assurances at all that evil can't pierce a quiet rural community right out of the blue shattering their safety zone. Senseless crime can happen anywhere at anytime for any reason or for no reason at all.

I think that is why OSBI has widened their search nationally. They are pulling out all the stops in order to find this man. IMO, they know how dangerous he is and he is still out there and could be anywhere by now.

imoo

This case is haunting. I now believe that teens have committed this horrendous crime. My reasoning is simple.

I live in a rural mountain region, population very small. A lot of young males and females shoot weapons. Target practicing is not unusual.

If an adult had committed these murders, they would have shot them both just once. Experienced hunters would know how to kill.

The first time, inexperienced predator would riddle with bullets to ensure his prey is not getting up. This is my theory.

And, shooting these girls many times would have allowed a lot of disturbance among residents in this community. Kids would not consider someone hearing the shots.

Adults would not have shot more than two times! :waitasec:

This case is haunting. I now believe that teens have committed this horrendous crime. My reasoning is simple.
:waitasec:

I am leaning toward your simple theory. It makes so much more sense,
especially now with the road blocks. I also think it is now a familar local. Not even a known mean person per say but maybe just someone that just acts on impulse or not mature enough to handle emotions of anger or whatever.

Ever any suggestion it might be girls?

No not really & the Girl Population seems so small. I see girls being vengeful in a different manor. Beating up Or nasty remarks on web pages. Guns seem more male to me.

You know I was talking to my hubby about this & I really don't want to admit it but the reason I will is for our girls, I will tell a story on myself.

When I first started going to the gun range about 5 yrs ago or so He was teaching me about guns..shooting ect. I was handed a 9mm auto.. he wanted me learn how to load it ect. Thank God we were alone at the indoor range. I had to put the clip in the end of the pistol grip then turn a little button then I would aim & fire. Well It had a "hair trigger & I had my finger on the trigger... you should not do that until you are ready to fire.. well I scared myself to death I shot the roof of the range before I knew what happen. I looked at him he said I looked like I had seen a ghost or something. I was so scared of that gun I put it down & did not pick up another gun for 2 years. I mean it went off twice bang bang so fast so scarey. There is so much power there and you do not realize it.
I could've killed us it would have been that easy.
I am just saying maybe the murders did not start out to be murders maybe they were being bullied or threatened & something happened.
I don't know.. I am just typing and thinking at the same time. LOL

I am leaning toward your simple theory. It makes so much more sense,
especially now with the road blocks. I also think it is now a familar local. Not even a known mean person per say but maybe just someone that just acts on impulse or not mature enough to handle emotions of anger or whatever.

I am also feeling very strongly, that this may be the case. It's just a gut feeling, something I have had from the beginning, and I was trying to say that back when I stated that the answer may just be right under our noses and we cant or REFUSE to see it!

I am beginning to feel like others are feeling this way too, since almost every other avenue has practically been exhausted.

So if something like what I said happened to the girls how would a person be charged? It could go so many ways.. Accidental Murder is there such a thing? If they didn't premeditate to really murder them ..Oh I just don't know what to think anymore.
It is almost like getting out the crazy eight ball & asking it !!!!

:banghead::banghead::banghead:

So if something like what I said happened to the girls how would a person be charged? It could go so many ways.. Accidental Murder is there such a thing? If they didn't premeditate to really murder them ..Oh I just don't know what to think anymore.
It is almost like getting out the crazy eight ball & asking it !!!!

:banghead::banghead::banghead:
If it indeed were "accidental murder", I would call it involuntary or voluntary manslaughter. But in my opinion, 13 shots just doesn't seem accidental.

Believe me, you're not alone, GS... I have so many possibilities and thoughts running around my head about this it's crazy (or maybe I'm crazy, I don't know lol) :D

If it indeed were "accidental murder", I would call it involuntary or voluntary manslaughter. But in my opinion, 13 shots just doesn't seem accidental.

Believe me, you're not alone, GS... I have so many possibilities and thoughts running around my head about this it's crazy (or maybe I'm crazy, I don't know lol) :D
Good point Keyboard
Have you ever seen the TV show 7 days... I wish I could that !!

It just seems that there has to be a way of solving this. Do you really think they gave ALL the family members in the area a poly? Can they make people on the block so to speak take a poly?

Good point Keyboard
Have you ever seen the TV show 7 days... I wish I could that !!

It just seems that there has to be a way of solving this. Do you really think they gave ALL the family members in the area a poly? Can they make people on the block so to speak take a poly?

LOL you and me both!

I refuse to believe that they have exhausted all possibilities at this point. Maybe they have more ideas but are reluctant to release them (that would prevent the killer(s) from having a chance to prepare).

Besides, it probably wouldn't be that tough to give everybody in Weleetka a poly since they only have what, ~1000 people? A good majority of those could be ruled out rather quickly I would think...

I'm sorry, that sounds bad... but until we know more, what else are we supposed to think? :confused:

So true..You are probably correct. They must be up to something.. Try to flush them out or make them think they know something & they will trip themselves up. It was a lucky break for the killer(s) that it rained & the road was graded. JMO

So true..You are probably correct. They must be up to something.. Try to flush them out or make them think they know something & they will trip themselves up. It was a lucky break for the killer(s) that it rained & the road was graded. JMO

I have to believe that. I can't possibly imagine them resting on their laurels waiting for the magic phone call with the name of the killer(s). They want to catch this person as much as we all WANT them to. :)

Personally, I think PP did kill the girls. #1 why did it take so long to call 911. # 2 It always bother me that he Kept repeating over and over. "I decribed it once and I'm not going to again. (maybe he was afraid he would contradict himself? #3 I think maybe he WAS sexually abusing the girls in some way. #4 More so now than ever, there seems to be some "problems" between Vickie and Peter. This is my opinion only.

People Magazine, page 114
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=66375&highlight=people+magazine&page=2
Murder On A Country Road...

The brutal shooting deaths of tow young girls out for a stroll bring grief and fear to the quiet rural community of Weleetla, OK. by Howard Breuer

Afew months ago 13 year-old Taylor Paschal-Placker started pressing her family for more independence, including freedom to walk the area around her home in rural Weleeka, Okla. Reluctantly her grandmother Vicky Placker, who along with Taylor's grandfather Peter had raised Taylor as their own child, agreed. "'You know, you've got to face it, I'm getting older,'" Vicky, 47 recalls Taylor saying. :So, I started to let her walk in front of the house but reminded her, 'It don't matter how old you get, Taulor, 'till the day that I die, you gonna be my baby.'"

But on June 8 the family's worst fears came true. That Sunday afternoon Taylor and her best friend, Skyla Whitaker, 11, asked if they could walk a half mile up a dirt road to a bridge over a creek. "At first I told her no, but then I figured it would be okay because it was something they could do before Skyla's mother picked her up," says Peter, 48, a mechanic who moved the family from Oklahoma City three years ago in search of a safer environment. When the girls didn't return as quickly as expected or answer Taylor's cell phone, Peter went looking for them. He came upon their bodies in a ditch halfway to the bridge. They had each been shot multiple times-with two different guns-in the head and chest.

Police offered no clues to a motive but did release a sketch of a potential witness who was described as an approximately 35-year-old Native American man with a long ponytail. Witnesses told police they saw him stopped in a white pickup near the scene about the time of the murders. Investigators last week said they were examining the tracks and show imprints near the spot where the girls were found. Given the remoteness of the crime scene, police have said they believe the killer or killers were locals who knew the area well.

The senseless crime stunned the community. Taylor and Skyla were inseparable friends who attended Graham public School, where they were 2 of 10 students in a combined 5th-6th grade class. They loved to hang out in a shed turned clubhouse on the Placker property, where they painted the ceiling a Cotton-candy blend of white, blue and purple and decorated the walls with their names and those of their favorite stars Zac Efron, Vanessa Hudgens and Miley Cyrus. Joe Mosher, Taylor's great uncle, was among the hundreds of people who attended the girls' back-to-back funerals on June 13. "The hardest thing in my life," he says. "was looking into those open caskets and seeing these ended lives."

At Skyla's funeral her sister Rosita Gordon recalled that Skyla loved her family and her 13 cats and wanted to be a veterinarian. "She loved to play in the sand. She loved scary movies. She loved her school. And she loved the rain." At Taylor's funeral the Rev. Ron King said he could celebrate the girls' lives but couldn't explain their deaths. "These were just babies. How do you make sense of this?" Peter Placker agrees. "I'm going to feel the same way whether they catch them or not," he says, teary-eyed. "But I want them caught-just so I can find out why." *

People June 30, 2008 pg 115

So do you think they were bored ? Do you think someone else was at the house & they felt uncomfortable..... At first he said no then said ok.. I wonder if he told the whole truth about the reason or he left something out?

No not really & the Girl Population seems so small. I see girls being vengeful in a different manor. Beating up Or nasty remarks on web pages. Guns seem more male to me.

You know I was talking to my hubby about this & I really don't want to admit it but the reason I will is for our girls, I will tell a story on myself.

When I first started going to the gun range about 5 yrs ago or so He was teaching me about guns..shooting ect. I was handed a 9mm auto.. he wanted me learn how to load it ect. Thank God we were alone at the indoor range. I had to put the clip in the end of the pistol grip then turn a little button then I would aim & fire. Well It had a "hair trigger & I had my finger on the trigger... you should not do that until you are ready to fire.. well I scared myself to death I shot the roof of the range before I knew what happen. I looked at him he said I looked like I had seen a ghost or something. I was so scared of that gun I put it down & did not pick up another gun for 2 years. I mean it went off twice bang bang so fast so scarey. There is so much power there and you do not realize it.
I could've killed us it would have been that easy.
I am just saying maybe the murders did not start out to be murders maybe they were being bullied or threatened & something happened.
I don't know.. I am just typing and thinking at the same time. LOL

Annie Oakley rides again!

I know ...how embarrassing ... I told you guys If it weren't for the girls I would have never divulged my sin...LOL

Ha Ha Keyboard & Frog .... GS with Guns..... GS with Guns...:cow::cow::cow:

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
branditau.wareham72@gmail