Page 3 of 35 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 522
  1. #31
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    555
    Quote Originally Posted by KeyboardPlayer View Post
    LOL you and me both!

    I refuse to believe that they have exhausted all possibilities at this point. Maybe they have more ideas but are reluctant to release them (that would prevent the killer(s) from having a chance to prepare).

    Besides, it probably wouldn't be that tough to give everybody in Weleetka a poly since they only have what, ~1000 people? A good majority of those could be ruled out rather quickly I would think...

    I'm sorry, that sounds bad... but until we know more, what else are we supposed to think?
    I guess I wasnt clear on exhausting all possibilities. What I meant to say is we here at WS have gone over so many things, in such great depths, and still cant get much of anywhere with it. so maybe its time to look back where no body wanted to look before. I expect to get bashed over this. Everyone is so protective over this family. Dont think I am not protective, I prayed and prayed for Vicky last night. But I feel SOMEBODY in this family knows SOMETHING!!!!! I think its time we "Go there."

    In Memory of Skyla and Taylor, BFF.
    "Keep the Faith!"
    As we take this journey together, may we all find peace at the end of the day.


  2. #32
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    555
    Quote Originally Posted by Sooner Fan View Post
    Personally, I think PP did kill the girls. #1 why did it take so long to call 911. # 2 It always bother me that he Kept repeating over and over. "I decribed it once and I'm not going to again. (maybe he was afraid he would contradict himself? #3 I think maybe he WAS sexually abusing the girls in some way. #4 More so now than ever, there seems to be some "problems" between Vickie and Peter. This is my opinion only.
    I'm only going on gut feeling here, but I dont feel like he did it, but that he may well know who did. Sexual abuse, I dont know. Maybe.

    In Memory of Skyla and Taylor, BFF.
    "Keep the Faith!"
    As we take this journey together, may we all find peace at the end of the day.


  3. #33
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    6,081
    OK, what if Peter and Joe had been molesting the girls, the girls ran from the house with the cell phone to call the police, the two men went after them with two guns, shot and killed them? Joe and Peter agree that Joe will make up the story about the POI as a cover-up. Vicky is afraid to tell because she'd be next.
    YellowDog

    These are my opinions only and should not be misconstrued as factual.



  4. #34
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    The State of Confusion
    Posts
    2,313

    Abuse

    SoonerFan I just don't think they were being abused..
    they really did not show behavior as such ..teachers & others did not notice these things & the Autospy showed no evidence...

    I am not trying to phoo phoo your theory honest but I just don't feel it.
    I could be wrong who knows. We need everybodys imput in this.. So keep plugging away maybe it is a combination of all our theories
    JMO

    http://www.findcounseling.com/journa...tatistics.html
    Child's Behavior:

    Appears withdrawn or engaged in fantasy or infantile behavior; Begins wetting or soiling the bed; Has poor peer relationships; Is unwilling to participate in physical activities; Is engaging in delinquent acts; Reports sexual abuse; Engages in inappropriate sexualized behavior; Devalues sexual acts and acts sexually permissive; Fears a certain person or certain places; Gives an unusual or unexpected response when asked if he or she was touched by someone; Has an unreasonable fear of a physical exam; Creates drawings that show sexual acts or that seem overly focused on sexual body parts; More knowledge about sex than is normal for the child's age; Pain, bruising, or bleeding in the genitals; Seems preoccupied with or overly concerned about sexual acts and words; Runs away
    "This isn't who they are. It is only what happened to them."
    Jaycee Dugard
    .


  5. #35
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    334
    Quote Originally Posted by frogjustfrog View Post
    I guess I wasnt clear on exhausting all possibilities. What I meant to say is we here at WS have gone over so many things, in such great depths, and still cant get much of anywhere with it. so maybe its time to look back where no body wanted to look before. I expect to get bashed over this. Everyone is so protective over this family. Dont think I am not protective, I prayed and prayed for Vicky last night. But I feel SOMEBODY in this family knows SOMETHING!!!!! I think its time we "Go there."
    That's a good point, Frog... I'm sorry I misunderstood you.
    In loving memory of Skyla Whitaker (1997-2008) and Taylor Paschal-Placker (1995-2008).


  6. #36
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    555
    Quote Originally Posted by YellowDog View Post
    I thought of a new possibility. Say teenagers were in the brush shooting at different objects, the girls unknowingly stepped into their line of fire, the teenagers couldn't see them and kept shooting their guns. When they realized they'd shot the girls several times and saw that they were seriously injured, they decided to make sure they were dead so they couldn't talk.
    I stood out there the other day, and looked at the brush, and the denseness of it. I do not believe this could have happened. The brush is so thick, I cant see anyone in it, and even if they were, to shoot towards that road would have been insane. I just dont believe that happened. I looked for a long time to see if I could feel possibilities. I believe they walked up on, or drove up on.

    In Memory of Skyla and Taylor, BFF.
    "Keep the Faith!"
    As we take this journey together, may we all find peace at the end of the day.


  7. #37
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    555
    Quote Originally Posted by GetSmart View Post
    YD They say the truth is stranger than fiction at times.... I mean if it was something like that then what would a kid do?? I know They would panic.. Hells Bells I did when I shot the roof. It was an awful feeling. I was raised around guns.. my daddy taught me safety.. respect.. and I am a pretty good shot if I say so myself. That was just pure carelessness on my part no other excuse.

    But why would they be firing so close to the road? I don't know I could see some hot headed person trying to scare them & bang bang off went the gun... and to cover up they staged it. But it coukd not be a more than 2 because that is a big secret.

    Maybe someone came over like I said & made them feel weird Or made a pass at them & they called PP & Vicky that is why they headed on home. Maybe they let them go for a walk to get away from someone that came by there to to see PP or Vicky....................................

    I sure feel you are on to something. I dont want to think so, but dang! It makes sense why nothing else makes sense... like the timeline, and where are the plackers..... ya know?

    In Memory of Skyla and Taylor, BFF.
    "Keep the Faith!"
    As we take this journey together, may we all find peace at the end of the day.


  8. #38
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    6,081
    Quote Originally Posted by GetSmart View Post
    SoonerFan I just don't think they were being abused..
    they really did not show behavior as such ..teachers & others did not notice these things & the Autospy showed no evidence...

    I am not trying to phoo phoo your theory honest but I just don't feel it.
    I could be wrong who knows. We need everybodys imput in this.. So keep plugging away maybe it is a combination of all our theories
    JMO

    http://www.findcounseling.com/journa...tatistics.html
    Child's Behavior:

    Appears withdrawn or engaged in fantasy or infantile behavior; Begins wetting or soiling the bed; Has poor peer relationships; Is unwilling to participate in physical activities; Is engaging in delinquent acts; Reports sexual abuse; Engages in inappropriate sexualized behavior; Devalues sexual acts and acts sexually permissive; Fears a certain person or certain places; Gives an unusual or unexpected response when asked if he or she was touched by someone; Has an unreasonable fear of a physical exam; Creates drawings that show sexual acts or that seem overly focused on sexual body parts; More knowledge about sex than is normal for the child's age; Pain, bruising, or bleeding in the genitals; Seems preoccupied with or overly concerned about sexual acts and words; Runs away

    Hi Get Smart:
    Don't you think these symptoms apply to much younger children for the most part? These girls were at the age where they were starting to know more about sexuality and things of this nature.
    YellowDog

    These are my opinions only and should not be misconstrued as factual.



  9. #39
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    6,081
    Quote Originally Posted by frogjustfrog View Post
    I stood out there the other day, and looked at the brush, and the denseness of it. I do not believe this could have happened. The brush is so thick, I cant see anyone in it, and even if they were, to shoot towards that road would have been insane. I just dont believe that happened. I looked for a long time to see if I could feel possibilities. I believe they walked up on, or drove up on.

    But Frog, if the brush is dense, they might not have seen the girls. Perhaps the girls had been in the brush and were heading back to the road when they were shot.
    YellowDog

    These are my opinions only and should not be misconstrued as factual.



  10. #40
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    The State of Confusion
    Posts
    2,313
    See good point YD. You are right. I only had a son.. Plus things are so different now I mean puberty and all.

    Why can't we figure this out... This is great think tank.
    "This isn't who they are. It is only what happened to them."
    Jaycee Dugard
    .


  11. #41
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    555
    Who was it who first said that Taylor threatened to tell on someone. And if it was THAT someone who did the killing, could they have been at the Placker's home? I am just looking at the scenario of them calling PP to ask to go for a walk to get away from the home for awhile. Maybe whoever it was wasnt at the home and came up on them.

    Does anyone know if Taylor called PP and VP mom and dad, or grandma and grandpa, or what? Just wondering.

    In Memory of Skyla and Taylor, BFF.
    "Keep the Faith!"
    As we take this journey together, may we all find peace at the end of the day.


  12. #42
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    6,081
    Quote Originally Posted by frogjustfrog View Post
    Who was it who first said that Taylor threatened to tell on someone. And if it was THAT someone who did the killing, could they have been at the Placker's home? I am just looking at the scenario of them calling PP to ask to go for a walk to get away from the home for awhile. Maybe whoever it was wasnt at the home and came up on them.

    Does anyone know if Taylor called PP and VP mom and dad, or grandma and grandpa, or what? Just wondering.

    I wish they would release the phone records so we would know who called who and when. Don't you? That might put some light on things for us.
    YellowDog

    These are my opinions only and should not be misconstrued as factual.



  13. #43
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    555
    Quote Originally Posted by YellowDog View Post
    But Frog, if the brush is dense, they might not have seen the girls. Perhaps the girls had been in the brush and were heading back to the road when they were shot.
    It's too dense through there to even walk through. There are vines and stuff.......... its just a totally tangled web through there. I am not sure how it is further in there, if there is a clearing or anything, but surely someone would know if they were shooting towards or away from the road.
    Again, this was just the feeling I got. I put a pic on tinypics to show the denseness of the woods. I put the link to tinypics on the pictures thread, right after where TG posted a few of the pics. If you open them with microsoft office picture manager, you can see VERY close up. I am sure you can download them from that site if you need to.
    Anyway.... anything is a possibility, but I just could not see that happening. I was looking for that possibility myself. That is why I took the picture.

    In Memory of Skyla and Taylor, BFF.
    "Keep the Faith!"
    As we take this journey together, may we all find peace at the end of the day.


  14. #44
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    6,081
    Quote Originally Posted by GetSmart View Post
    See good point YD. You are right. I only had a son.. Plus things are so different now I mean puberty and all.

    Why can't we figure this out... This is great think tank.
    Some kids become sexual at a very young age.
    YellowDog

    These are my opinions only and should not be misconstrued as factual.



  15. #45
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    555
    Quote Originally Posted by YellowDog View Post
    But Frog, if the brush is dense, they might not have seen the girls. Perhaps the girls had been in the brush and were heading back to the road when they were shot.
    Also there is a barbed wire fence there. It looked sturdy. I dont think the girls would have been in the woods in that immediate area, or emerged from the woods in that immediate area. Maybe somewhere else, but if they were found where they were shot, this would dismiss this theory. At least I felt that way.
    I wish we all could go look together. Just a wish, not implying we should meet and do that. At least not for now.

    In Memory of Skyla and Taylor, BFF.
    "Keep the Faith!"
    As we take this journey together, may we all find peace at the end of the day.


Page 3 of 35 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Theories
    By colomom in forum Madeleine McCann
    Replies: 163
    Last Post: 04-04-2009, 05:27 AM
  2. RDI theories
    By rashomon in forum JonBenet Ramsey
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 11-05-2006, 12:53 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •