Page 10 of 49 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 20 ... LastLast
Results 136 to 150 of 726
  1. #136
    Ruflossn's Avatar
    Ruflossn is offline "Silence is the most perfect expression of scorn.", ~ George Bernard Shaw ~
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    1,027
    Lauren and TG~
    Sorry that we are talking about music while ya'll are sleuthing.
    I will try and be more serious.

    FLossie


  2. #137
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    freedom
    Posts
    680
    Quote Originally Posted by KeyboardPlayer View Post
    Geez AZ, that one was hilarious, caught me totally off guard!!! Back in a few minutes, gotta go get a roll of paper towels to soak up the tea I just spit all over the computer...
    Sweet tea? oh wait, you spit warm tea with honey and just a touch of milk on the 'puter didn'tcha! lol


  3. #138
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Oklahoma
    Posts
    92
    Quote Originally Posted by Lauren - CA View Post
    Oh Ann Fan, I think you are way smarter than you give yourself credit for.
    Thanks Lauren - but not when it comes to this stuff. Copy and paste to me means run to the xerox and grab a bottle of glue. But thanks for the sweet comment!


  4. #139
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    freedom
    Posts
    680
    Quote Originally Posted by Ann Fan View Post
    Thanks Lauren - but not when it comes to this stuff. Copy and paste to me means run to the xerox and grab a bottle of glue. But thanks for the sweet comment!
    hahahahha funny : - )


  5. #140
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    334
    Quote Originally Posted by ArizonaGiGi View Post
    Sweet tea? oh wait, you spit warm tea with honey and just a touch of milk on the 'puter didn'tcha! lol
    LOL, actually it was Earl Grey with a touch of sugar and bit of brandy. Not only will the sugar make the keys stick, but that is a terrible waste of brandy.
    In loving memory of Skyla Whitaker (1997-2008) and Taylor Paschal-Placker (1995-2008).


  6. #141
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    freedom
    Posts
    680
    Quote Originally Posted by KeyboardPlayer View Post
    LOL, actually it was Earl Grey with a touch of sugar and bit of brandy. Not only will the sugar make the keys stick, but that is a terrible waste of brandy.
    but that is a terrible waste of brandy


  7. #142
    Lauren - CA's Avatar
    Lauren - CA is offline The purpose of life is a life of purpose. Robert Byrne
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    326
    Quote Originally Posted by Ruflossn View Post
    Lauren and TG~
    Sorry that we are talking about music while ya'll are sleuthing.
    I will try and be more serious.

    FLossie
    Stop having so much fun will ya?? Do I get an invite?


  8. #143
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    freedom
    Posts
    680
    Quote Originally Posted by Lauren - CA View Post
    Stop having so much fun will ya?? Do I get an invite?
    yes and KeyBoard is bringing the refreshments !


  9. #144
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    334
    Sure am, assuming I don't run out of brandy Invite on its way, lauren
    In loving memory of Skyla Whitaker (1997-2008) and Taylor Paschal-Placker (1995-2008).


  10. #145
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Claremore, Oklahoma
    Posts
    243
    Quote Originally Posted by Ruflossn View Post
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rju9b_Uk8Sw

    Okay this will be the last one for the evening. This is a beauty, it is even introduced by Captain and Tenille. Can you believe my mom had my hair cut like Tenilles? What was she thinking?????
    What a great old song, I haven't heard that one in, well, I can't say.LOL


  11. #146
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    SO CALIFORNIA
    Posts
    11,333
    Quote Originally Posted by Ruflossn View Post
    Lauren and TG~
    Sorry that we are talking about music while ya'll are sleuthing.
    I will try and be more serious.

    FLossie
    Well, this is the Chit Chat/Off Topic thread...............besides, I have 5 windows open, including "T" where I see what has been going on


  12. #147
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    freedom
    Posts
    680
    Quote Originally Posted by Tom'sGirl View Post
    Well, this is the Chit Chat/Off Topic thread...............besides, I have 5 windows open, including "T" where I see what has been going on

    What's T?
    ah never mind
    but what's goin on there


  13. #148
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    The State of Confusion
    Posts
    2,312
    Quote Originally Posted by ArizonaGiGi View Post
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UzdHl...eature=related

    My all time favorite song - it's a surprise, ya hafta open it up.
    OMG I am finally here. 784 on the Anthony thread.. what are they giving away over there? I haven't even got to listen to some of the songs yet !!
    "This isn't who they are. It is only what happened to them."
    Jaycee Dugard
    .


  14. #149
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    The State of Confusion
    Posts
    2,312
    OOOO let me TG .. TOPIX
    "This isn't who they are. It is only what happened to them."
    Jaycee Dugard
    .


  15. #150
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    334
    Quote Originally Posted by GetSmart View Post
    OMG I am finally here. 784 on the Anthony thread.. what are they giving away over there? I haven't even got to listen to some of the songs yet !!
    Knowing my luck, probably brandy.
    In loving memory of Skyla Whitaker (1997-2008) and Taylor Paschal-Placker (1995-2008).


Page 10 of 49 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 20 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Off Topic/Chit Chat # 2
    By CW in forum Nancy Cooper
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 04-02-2009, 02:39 PM
  2. Off Topic/Chit Chat
    By christine2448 in forum Nancy Cooper
    Replies: 522
    Last Post: 12-17-2008, 01:48 PM
  3. Off topic/Chit Chat
    By christine2448 in forum Caylee Anthony 2 years old
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 08-12-2008, 06:11 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •