Page 12 of 49 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 ... LastLast
    Lauren - CA is offline The purpose of life is a life of purpose. Robert Byrne
    Welcome Gertrude! Nice to see you here. You will love it.

where's the corny song thread?

my isp is having major problems along with WS's probelms....I'm getting no info at all

Quote Originally Posted by Sooner Fan View Post
    where's the corny song thread?
    They're back a few pages in here!

my isp is having major problems along with WS's probelms....I'm getting no info at all
    What do you mean, "no info"?

thanks!! Ill go research

i dunno...i think i may have a virus.....it's not as bad on my laptop

guess ill reformat

Hi Gertrude! I'm glad to see you made it over here.

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by gertrude-gertie View Post
    omg, i made it. i'm here. hope everyone recognizes me. please!!
    Hi Gertie! Welcome to WS. Have some popcorn and stay a spell. lol Glad to have you HERE!

A note here to all.... I havent been on in a day or so. Taking some much needed rest.

I am going this weekend, to a retreat with my Heavenly Father. We have church camp and I cant wait!
    I am sure I will come back all refreshed and positive. Have a good weekend everyone in case I dont talk to you until Tues. I am taking my laptop but not sure about wifi.
    Love to ALL of you!

always,
    fRoG

In Memory of Skyla and Taylor, BFF.
    "Keep the Faith!"
    As we take this journey together, may we all find peace at the end of the day.

Quote Originally Posted by FlowerChild View Post
    I am still around, have a HUGE project I MUST get done by Friday afternoon so I am not on much, usually really late (2AM late) ....that's IF the server isn't too busy.

I am thinking I will write Tricia because I can never get on here any more. I understand the interest in the Caylee case, but I have NEVER experienced the site this busy ALL THE TIME. There has to be a way to limit access to members (vs anonymous guests) or allow only a certain numer of people on one forum at a time when traffic here spikes so that members who have things they are following elsewhere can get on easier. I NEVER visit the Caylee forum - I just come here to this forum and maybe read a little on the Nancy Cooper forum or the FLDS forum. Right now I have very little free time and I am getting discouraged with Websleuths always being busy busy BUSY these days - half the time I can't even finish a post before I get logged off due to the traffic.

I will be around - if you need to get in touch PM me. I will get the message when I can get on.

FC
    Nice to know you are still around, FC. We have missed you!

In Memory of Skyla and Taylor, BFF.
    "Keep the Faith!"
    As we take this journey together, may we all find peace at the end of the day.

Quote Originally Posted by frogjustfrog View Post
    Hi Gertie! Welcome to WS. Have some popcorn and stay a spell. lol Glad to have you HERE!

A note here to all.... I havent been on in a day or so. Taking some much needed rest.

I am going this weekend, to a retreat with my Heavenly Father. We have church camp and I cant wait!
    I am sure I will come back all refreshed and positive. Have a good weekend everyone in case I dont talk to you until Tues. I am taking my laptop but not sure about wifi.
    Love to ALL of you!

always,
    fRoG
    Be safe and take care, fRoG! Have a great weekend and holiday.

Always,
    KP
    In loving memory of Skyla Whitaker (1997-2008) and Taylor Paschal-Placker (1995-2008).

Red face Hot out there today!

Hubby and I played golf today with friends and I got too hot. I may have gotten a touch of heat stroke....feel really sick. Be careful out there guys. It will sneek up on you. I drank lots of water and Powerade but didn't help. Gonna go lie down. I'll crank up the laptop after I feel better.

Hope you feel better soon Sooner! (OK that sounded kinda weird)
    In loving memory of Skyla Whitaker (1997-2008) and Taylor Paschal-Placker (1995-2008).

Hubby and I played golf today with friends and I got too hot. I may have gotten a touch of heat stroke....feel really sick. Be careful out there guys. It will sneek up on you. I drank lots of water and Powerade but didn't help. Gonna go lie down. I'll crank up the laptop after I feel better.
    Gosh Sooner - don't mess around with that. If you don't feel better fast get checked out. I hope you get better real soon. My prayers are with you.

Page 12 of 49 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 ... LastLast