Page 12 of 30 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213141516171819202122 ... LastLast
Results 276 to 300 of 726

Thread: OFF TOPIC Chit-Chat

  1. #276
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    334
    My prayers are also with her and you, Frog.
    In loving memory of Skyla Whitaker (1997-2008) and Taylor Paschal-Placker (1995-2008).

  2. #277
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    555

    Smile Happy Birthday 99!

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZPlvpN-7xyI

    This is especially for GetSmart. Happy Birthday Girlfriend!
    Everyone look.... its so cute!

    In Memory of Skyla and Taylor, BFF.
    "Keep the Faith!"
    As we take this journey together, may we all find peace at the end of the day.

  3. #278
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    In the State of Denial
    Posts
    5,306
    Het Frog, how's things? When is the trip? I'm having cataracrt surgery in a couple of weeks and my dad may

  4. #279
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    In the State of Denial
    Posts
    5,306
    have to have his 3rs by bypass soon. I have a drs apt Monday so please pray for all of ua. I prayed.
    Last edited by Sooner Fan#1; 09-28-2008 at 03:31 PM.

  5. #280
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    In the State of Denial
    Posts
    5,306
    MY PC HAS A virus....need to reformat

  6. #281
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    In the State of Denial
    Posts
    5,306
    neway, I prayed for you and Stephanie last night. I truly believe in the power of prayer, although I realize what we is not
    alway what Jesus wants, but I draw great strenth from that. Please be safe and let me know whats going on...if you don't want to pm me, I'll send you my emIL.

  7. #282
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    555
    Quote Originally Posted by Sooner Fan View Post
    Het Frog, how's things? When is the trip? I'm having cataracrt surgery in a couple of weeks and my dad may
    Hi Sooner. I will keep you and your dad in my prayers. Thanks for your prayers also. May not even be a trip with all the hoopla down there.

    In Memory of Skyla and Taylor, BFF.
    "Keep the Faith!"
    As we take this journey together, may we all find peace at the end of the day.

  8. #283
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    In the State of Denial
    Posts
    5,306
    Quote Originally Posted by frogjustfrog View Post
    Hi Sooner. I will keep you and your dad in my prayers. Thanks for your prayers also. May not even be a trip with all the hoopla down there.
    Thanks frog. Keep me posted on the trip. Wish I were going.

  9. #284
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    The State of Confusion
    Posts
    2,319

    Thanks

    :smiley4:
    Thank You everybody For The BD Wishes

    "This isn't who they are. It is only what happened to them."
    Jaycee Dugard
    ĺ.

  10. #285
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    334
    I love the happy cookie
    In loving memory of Skyla Whitaker (1997-2008) and Taylor Paschal-Placker (1995-2008).

  11. #286
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    6,098
    To Frog and Anyone else in the Weleetka area:

    Do any of you remember a young man who was found dead in his truck at some lake in that part of the state a few years back? I believe the lake was on an old Indian Reservation area.
    YellowDog

    These are my opinions only and should not be misconstrued as factual.


  12. #287
    Ruflossn's Avatar
    Ruflossn is offline "Silence is the most perfect expression of scorn.", ~ George Bernard Shaw ~
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    1,022
    Quote Originally Posted by YellowDog View Post
    To Frog and Anyone else in the Weleetka area:

    Do any of you remember a young man who was found dead in his truck at some lake in that part of the state a few years back? I believe the lake was on an old Indian Reservation area.

    Yellow Dog,
    Was the crime solved or is it considered a "cold case".

  13. #288
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    6,098
    Quote Originally Posted by Ruflossn View Post
    Yellow Dog,
    Was the crime solved or is it considered a "cold case".
    I think there were suspects but I don't believe they were ever formally charged.
    YellowDog

    These are my opinions only and should not be misconstrued as factual.


  14. #289
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Oklahoma
    Posts
    380
    Quote Originally Posted by YellowDog View Post
    To Frog and Anyone else in the Weleetka area:

    Do any of you remember a young man who was found dead in his truck at some lake in that part of the state a few years back? I believe the lake was on an old Indian Reservation area.
    Do you know which lake it was,YellowDog?There are several lakes in the area.I'll be in the area this weekend,and will ask my former neighbor if she remembers anything.I will also ask her if she has heard anything new on our little girls.

  15. #290
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    6,098
    Quote Originally Posted by k4kathy View Post
    Do you know which lake it was,YellowDog?There are several lakes in the area.I'll be in the area this weekend,and will ask my former neighbor if she remembers anything.I will also ask her if she has heard anything new on our little girls.
    I can't remember but it's some lake on an old Indian Reservation in the east part of the state. I've been searching and searching for it on the internet.
    It seems like one of the guys was named Chase or Jason but I'm not sure of that. I think there were 3 teens or young adults involved. It was about 3 or 4 years ago I believe.
    YellowDog

    These are my opinions only and should not be misconstrued as factual.


  16. #291
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    555
    Quote Originally Posted by YellowDog View Post
    I can't remember but it's some lake on an old Indian Reservation in the east part of the state. I've been searching and searching for it on the internet.
    It seems like one of the guys was named Chase or Jason but I'm not sure of that. I think there were 3 teens or young adults involved. It was about 3 or 4 years ago I believe.

    YD... I'm sorry I'm of no help. Not that I can think of anyway. Generally I stay away from this kind of thing, as I am so emotional when it comes to this kind of stuff. I rarely even listen on TV. To tell the truth, I dont even know a think about this Calee case. I just cant handle those things!

    Was the lake Tenkiller Lake? That is near Tahlequah, the Cherokee capitol, but I dont know about reservations Tenkiller is a very popular lake in the state. Very pretty with lots of bluffs and stuff.
    Sorry I cant help. Can I check in to anything for you?

    In Memory of Skyla and Taylor, BFF.
    "Keep the Faith!"
    As we take this journey together, may we all find peace at the end of the day.

  17. #292
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    6,098
    The name was sent to me in a personal message. Thanks everyone. The kids name was Jarret Clark and he was killed around the time he graduated from high school by another boy who was jealous of the attention Jarret paid to his girlfriend. There were three other teenagers involved. The kid who did it died before it went to the Grand Jury.

    It was at Fort Gibson Lake and, for some reason, that murder kept coming into my mind in realtion to this one. However, as it turns out, no connection at all. The only reason I thought it might have some bearing months ago when I researched it was because it happend on Indian property.
    YellowDog

    These are my opinions only and should not be misconstrued as factual.


  18. #293
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    555
    Quote Originally Posted by YellowDog View Post
    The name was sent to me in a personal message. Thanks everyone. The kids name was Jarret Clark and he was killed around the time he graduated from high school by another boy who was jealous of the attention Jarret paid to his girlfriend. There were three other teenagers involved. The kid who did it died before it went to the Grand Jury.

    It was at Fort Gibson Lake and, for some reason, that murder kept coming into my mind in realtion to this one. However, as it turns out, no connection at all. The only reason I thought it might have some bearing months ago when I researched it was because it happend on Indian property.
    I for one appreciate you for trying, YD. Keep up the good work, hun. It's putting minds to work that could eventually find the one clue needed to solve this hideous crime!

    In Memory of Skyla and Taylor, BFF.
    "Keep the Faith!"
    As we take this journey together, may we all find peace at the end of the day.

  19. #294
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    555
    well... I am trying to move over here to the chitchat thread. Anyone want to rumor or speculate over here?

    In Memory of Skyla and Taylor, BFF.
    "Keep the Faith!"
    As we take this journey together, may we all find peace at the end of the day.

  20. #295
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    6,098
    Quote Originally Posted by gertrude-gertie View Post
    No one has said anything about the elections. The only thing I can say is I am scared to death if Obama get's in as President. I am worried about our Country and what it stands for and I am worried about our families. I think if Obama get's IN, it will be the downfall of America. I pray that people wake up and SEE who he really is and what he stands for. It is definiately not for the NORMAL everyday citizens. He has an agenda. And I know his agenda does not fit into American society. What is it going to take for people to understand what he is all about? God Help Us!! Thanks for letting me get some of this off my chest. Talk to ya all later. Whether you agree with me or not!!
    I think there is a thread for politics.
    YellowDog

    These are my opinions only and should not be misconstrued as factual.


  21. #296
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    The State of Confusion
    Posts
    2,319
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by gertrude-gertie
    No one has said anything about the elections. The only thing I can say is I am scared to death if Obama get's in as President. I am worried about our Country and what it stands for and I am worried about our families. I think if Obama get's IN, it will be the downfall of America. I pray that people wake up and SEE who he really is and what he stands for. It is definiately not for the NORMAL everyday citizens. He has an agenda. And I know his agenda does not fit into American society. What is it going to take for people to understand what he is all about? God Help Us!! Thanks for letting me get some of this off my chest. Talk to ya all later. Whether you agree with me or not!!




    Quote Originally Posted by YellowDog View Post
    I think there is a thread for politics.
    chitĚchat (chtcht)
    n. 1. Casual conversation; small talk.
    2. Gossip.

    intr.v. chitĚchatĚted, chitĚchatĚting, chitĚchats To engage in small talk or gossip.



    I have no problem with gerti's post after all this is chit-chat. YD I am surprised at your comment. Apparently you are an Obama supporter. She said she just needed to get it off her chest.maybe she felt like it was the right thing to do..Just ignore the post if you find it troublesome
    Please no flaming me for this post.
    "This isn't who they are. It is only what happened to them."
    Jaycee Dugard
    ĺ.

  22. #297
    I'm afraid I will have to agree with keeping the politics in the politics room. No offense to any of you. I find the subject very inflammatory after the lies and the horror of the last eight years!

    I want chit chat to be friendly, and this is already turning ugly.

  23. #298
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    555
    Quote Originally Posted by gertrude-gertie View Post
    No one has said anything about the elections. The only thing I can say is I am scared to death if Obama get's in as President. I am worried about our Country and what it stands for and I am worried about our families. I think if Obama get's IN, it will be the downfall of America. I pray that people wake up and SEE who he really is and what he stands for. It is definiately not for the NORMAL everyday citizens. He has an agenda. And I know his agenda does not fit into American society. What is it going to take for people to understand what he is all about? God Help Us!! Thanks for letting me get some of this off my chest. Talk to ya all later. Whether you agree with me or not!!
    I agree with you TOTALLY, Gertie! GOD BLESS AMERICA! Isn't this what our country was founded on? I guess people dont remember their history lessons, but the settlers came to America to be able to worship God freely, and our Nation was founded on that very reason. Now, those freedoms have been practically taken away. But God told John in a dream that these things would happen.... and it seems they are.
    Obami... whatever his name is, is NOT about anything America was founded on! I think people cant see the forest for the trees! I pray that anyone who listens to this man, will see past the promises he makes, and see what he really stands for and what he REALLY INTENDS to do to our nation.
    As Mom used to tell me, these are things to come. BE READY! I just pray that they arent coming yet!
    And as I am able to write this on this chitchat thread, I would like to add, this IS my opinion, to which I am entitled to.
    God please bless our nation!
    Amen

    In Memory of Skyla and Taylor, BFF.
    "Keep the Faith!"
    As we take this journey together, may we all find peace at the end of the day.

  24. #299
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    802
    Friends, friends, friends....

    I have strong personal opinions about our current and future political situation; however, I am not willing to risk alienating my friends by posting those beliefs. There have been two many harsh remarks made, imo, on this forum and others.

    Do any of you think you are changing anyone's opinion by posting these things? I don't - this is a free country and we are all entitled to our thoughts and we are entitled to openly express them; however, is it worth losing your friends?

    I don't believe it is and that's why I will not talk politics on these sites. I value all of you too much and the quickest way to lose a good friend is to argue about politics or religion.

    Anything further I have to say regarding politics will be in the voting booth.

  25. #300
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    1,649
    Quote Originally Posted by Boots-OK View Post
    Friends, friends, friends....

    I have strong personal opinions about our current and future political situation; however, I am not willing to risk alienating my friends by posting those beliefs. There have been two many harsh remarks made, imo, on this forum and others.

    Do any of you think you are changing anyone's opinion by posting these things? I don't - this is a free country and we are all entitled to our thoughts and we are entitled to openly express them; however, is it worth losing your friends?

    I don't believe it is and that's why I will not talk politics on these sites. I value all of you too much and the quickest way to lose a good friend is to argue about politics or religion.

    Anything further I have to say regarding politics will be in the voting booth.
    Well said, Boot's!

    I'm just grateful I live in the U.S.A. and have that choice.

Page 12 of 30 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213141516171819202122 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Off Topic/Chit Chat # 2
    By CW in forum Nancy Cooper
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 04-02-2009, 02:39 PM
  2. Off Topic/Chit Chat
    By christine2448 in forum Nancy Cooper
    Replies: 522
    Last Post: 12-17-2008, 01:48 PM
  3. Off topic/Chit Chat
    By christine2448 in forum Caylee Anthony 2 years old
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 08-12-2008, 06:11 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •