Page 19 of 49 FirstFirst ... 9 17 18 19 20 21 29 ... LastLast
    I received a call from a very dear friend in OKC, a few minutes ago. She is very scared. She is in her early 30's and has health issues with heart valves, but now, they have found some kind of a cyst, in her sinus cavity, behind her eye. They are running tests and VERY concerned. This doesnt seem to be something medicine is going to take care of. It will require removal, but is pretty much in an inoperatable location. We know that our Heavenly Father can do ANYTHING! So I signed on to ask whoever may be reading this, to please pray for Stephanie. She is soooooo scared! She is married to a wonderful man,and has a little boy about 10. She has no parents, so she kinda looks up to me as her elder person in her life, for advice. Please keep her in your prayers when she comes to mind.

I thought there was a prayer thread on WS main page, but I couldnt find it, so I hope no one minds that I posted this here. Bless you.
    fRoG

In Memory of Skyla and Taylor, BFF.
    "Keep the Faith!"
    As we take this journey together, may we all find peace at the end of the day.

Quote Originally Posted by KeyboardPlayer View Post
    Hi there Sooner Fan! Nice to see you back online!

Yeah I only wondered about the DP there because I went to the DPIC to check, and I wasn't sure how often it was updated as the laws change.

Cheers,
    KP

17 June 2008 Terry Lyn Short 47 Asian OKS Lethal Injection

25 September 2008 Jessie Cummings 52 White OKS Lethal Injection

Quote Originally Posted by frogjustfrog View Post
    I received a call from a very dear friend in OKC, a few minutes ago. She is very scared. She is in her early 30's and has health issues with heart valves, but now, they have found some kind of a cyst, in her sinus cavity, behind her eye. They are running tests and VERY concerned. This doesnt seem to be something medicine is going to take care of. It will require removal, but is pretty much in an inoperatable location. We know that our Heavenly Father can do ANYTHING! So I signed on to ask whoever may be reading this, to please pray for Stephanie. She is soooooo scared! She is married to a wonderful man,and has a little boy about 10. She has no parents, so she kinda looks up to me as her elder person in her life, for advice. Please keep her in your prayers when she comes to mind.

I thought there was a prayer thread on WS main page, but I couldnt find it, so I hope no one minds that I posted this here. Bless you.
    fRoG
    Prayer thread here

fRoG[/quote]

I'll pray for her Frog, and for you to be strong for her.

Quote Originally Posted by Sooner Fan View Post
    fRoG
    I'll pray for her Frog, and for you to be strong for her.[/quote]

Thank you very much SF! I appreciate it!

And thank you too, TG. I just posted it there.

Have a wonderful weekend, everyone!

"Keep the Faith!"

My prayers are also with her and you, Frog.
    In loving memory of Skyla Whitaker (1997-2008) and Taylor Paschal-Placker (1995-2008).

Smile Happy Birthday 99!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZPlvpN-7xyI

This is especially for GetSmart. Happy Birthday Girlfriend!
    Everyone look.... its so cute! :Banane17:

"Keep the Faith!"

Het Frog, how's things? When is the trip? I'm having cataracrt surgery in a couple of weeks and my dad may

have to have his 3rs by bypass soon. I have a drs apt Monday so please pray for all of ua. I prayed.
    Last edited by Sooner Fan#1; 09-28-2008 at 03:31 PM.

MY PC HAS A virus....need to reformat

neway, I prayed for you and Stephanie last night. I truly believe in the power of prayer, although I realize what we is not
    alway what Jesus wants, but I draw great strenth from that. Please be safe and let me know whats going on...if you don't want to pm me, I'll send you my emIL.

Quote Originally Posted by Sooner Fan View Post
    Het Frog, how's things? When is the trip? I'm having cataracrt surgery in a couple of weeks and my dad may
    Hi Sooner. I will keep you and your dad in my prayers. Thanks for your prayers also. May not even be a trip with all the hoopla down there.

"Keep the Faith!"

Quote Originally Posted by frogjustfrog View Post
    Hi Sooner. I will keep you and your dad in my prayers. Thanks for your prayers also. May not even be a trip with all the hoopla down there.
    Thanks frog. Keep me posted on the trip. Wish I were going.

Thanks

:smiley4:
    Thank You everybody For The BD Wishes

"This isn't who they are. It is only what happened to them."
    Jaycee Dugard

I love the happy cookie
    In loving memory of Skyla Whitaker (1997-2008) and Taylor Paschal-Placker (1995-2008).

Page 19 of 49 FirstFirst ... 9 17 18 19 20 21 29 ... LastLast