Heather Locklear checks herself in....

Awesome doctor to call back 911 to make sure they followed through on his first call (which apparently they didn't!).

Heather Locklear's checked herself into a psychological treatment facility in Arizona.

The actress' rep tells PEOPLE "Heather has been dealing with anxiety and depression. She requested an in-depth evaluation of her medication and entered into a medical facility for proper diagnosis and treatment."

As TMZ first reported, Heather's doctor called 911 back in March, concerned that she was suicidal

I hope she gets the right kind of treatment. It's good she realized she needed help.

Poor lady. Prayers for Heather.

Her poor daughter. Daddy went into rehab and now mom in a mental facility. I hope she's getting some looking after for herself too.

ok- going on a limb here, and know I am gonna get flamed- but here is my question- how does someone as successful, beautiful, rich and famous, become depressed? dont get me wrong, I jnow " depression" has no boundries- but how is it possible at her age and wealth to be so anxious and depressed she has to check herself into a clinic :truce:

ok- going on a limb here, and know I am gonna get flamed- but here is my question- how does someone as successful, beautiful, rich and famous, become depressed? dont get me wrong, I jnow " depression" has no boundries- but how is it possible at her age and wealth to be so anxious and depressed she has to check herself into a clinic :truce:
I know what you are saying I wonder that too HOWEVER depression knows no boundaries. It really doesnt matter what you have or who you are, it can take over anyone.

Depression isn't caused because you're not attractive, poor, etc. Its a chemical thing. She is apparently been on medication, but I've heard that from time to time medication taken for depression needs to be evaluated and/or changed because the body can build up a tolerance to it. She seems to have been having some problems for a bit since that 911 call came up. She could probably hide it better before, because the officers that went to her house said she was fine. A little while longer and she apparently knew that she needed to listen to her doctors.

I get depressed in the wintertime. I hate Christmas and I hate the cold weather. My body and my brain do way better in the summertime, so I kinda know how it feels.

I know what you are saying I wonder that too HOWEVER depression knows no boundaries. It really doesnt matter what you have or who you are, it can take over anyone.
I know it can- but damn :crazy: how about all the working class folks that have lots of issues= but they just keep plugging along --- how do they do it

The answer is in your post, I believe. Inner happiness and peace are not products of exterior things. Clinical depression is a bleak lanscape for all who suffer - and I think folks who seem to have it all have an extra layer of suffering because they feel guilty for having it all and still not being happy.

I am glad she is going somewhere to get some help.

I know it can- but damn :crazy: how about all the working class folks that have lots of issues= but they just keep plugging along --- how do they do it
I know what you are saying we "working class folks" who have alot of issues and make it paycheck to paycheck may look at the rich like "what is there problem" They have $ and whatever they want. Depression can effect anyone, unfortunately its not based on $ or fame. I have a cousin who seemed to have EVERYTHING 4 kids, nice home and hubby next I know she is suicidal and they were giving her lithium and doing shock therapy, its very scary.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
branditau.wareham72@gmail
Back