1067 users online (216 members and 851 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 24 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

NC - Spc. Megan Touma, pregnant Fort Bragg soldier, found dead in bathtub

WRAL: Body of pregnant soldier found in motel

Fayetteville, N.C. Authorities on Tuesday identified the body of a woman found Saturday in a Fayetteville motel as a Fort Bragg soldier.

Spc. Megan Touma, 24, who was assigned to the 19th Replacement Detachment, was seven months pregnant at the time of her death, police said.

Liz is offline I am not a chemist and this is not my 1st rodeo
    Here's my post from my (now deleted) thread, started one minuted after yours.

I didn't see a thread on this.

NC police investigating pregnant soldier's death

Spc. Megan Lynn Touma's body was identified two days after her body was found at a Fayetteville motel. She was 7 months pregnant and had arrived at Ft Bragg from Germany not even two weeks ago.

This was also shown on Nancy Grace tonight.

There are still alot questions as to why Spc. Megan Touma was in a motel.

Her body was not found until 48 hrs. where the foul smell alerted authorities.

We are just on the same track

I saw it. She was only there for a couple of weeks and found murdered! I heard it as she was possibly living there until they found her a place to live.

While I am hoping this has nothing to do with another Marine father...chances are it certainly could. This is only in the beginning stages and this case could really blow up. She was a decorated soldier. She knew how to protect herself which tells me she left herself vulnerable because she knew him. Where have we heard this one before?! Makes me ill to think about it.
    "WE SEEK FOR THE TRUTH. WE SEEK JUSTICE.
    THE COURTS REQUIRE IT. THE VICTIMS CRY FOR IT
    AND GOD DEMANDS IT!"

A quote spray painted on the wall by search
    and rescue workers, Team 5, at the OKC Bombing site 4-19-1995.

What I post are my opinions only.

I found this

Hope it is ok to post this link. Appears that some of her family may believe her boyfriend is involved.

http://209.85.215.104/search?q=cache:wT6-zZq0RN8J:www.ireport.com/docs/DOC-38833+%22megan+touma%22&hl=en&ct=clnk&cd=12&gl=us

Oh, no. Not another one. I heard this earlier on the news. Such tragedy.

How terrible. I had to double check the dates this was posted because it sounded so familiar.

Liz is offline I am not a chemist and this is not my 1st rodeo
    Quote Originally Posted by Michaellan View Post
    Hope it is ok to post this link. Appears that some of her family may believe her boyfriend is involved.

http://209.85.215.104/search?q=cache...nk&cd=12&gl=us

Boyfriend was my guess, as well. Pretty much that's the first person to suspect.

Quote Originally Posted by gardenmom View Post
    How terrible. I had to double check the dates this was posted because it sounded so familiar.
    Yep, I was thinking the same thing at first. Is he back from Mexico yet?

Quote Originally Posted by BarnGoddess View Post
    Yep, I was thinking the same thing at first. Is he back from Mexico yet?
    no, still awaiting extradition according to NG tonight.

Quote Originally Posted by SeriouslySearching View Post
    I saw it. She was only there for a couple of weeks and found murdered! I heard it as she was possibly living there until they found her a place to live.

While I am hoping this has nothing to do with another Marine father...chances are it certainly could. This is only in the beginning stages and this case could really blow up. She was a decorated soldier. She knew how to protect herself which tells me she left herself vulnerable because she knew him. Where have we heard this one before?! Makes me ill to think about it.
    I don't think it will have anything to do with a Marine father. She was in the Army and had been overseas for 3 years in Germany so the father to be was either an Army man or a man from Germany most likely.

But the strange thing is she had not even been at this Post but a couple of weeks.

If she rented that room then the maids had to see something I would think.

imoo
    "Pardon Our Noise, It's the Sound of Freedom" USMC New River Air Station, Jacksonville, North Carolina

Quote Originally Posted by Michaellan View Post

http://209.85.215.104/search?q=cache...nk&cd=12&gl=us
    If he is then he would have to be in the Army too it seems since she has been stationed overseas for the last 3 years.

Pretty girl and her brother looks like a nice person too.

Very sad.

imoo
    "Pardon Our Noise, It's the Sound of Freedom" USMC New River Air Station, Jacksonville, North Carolina

This is shocking.
    Can't wait to hear if the murderer was the father of the baby.
    And a Marine and married.

Quote Originally Posted by oceanblueeyes View Post
    If he is then he would have to be in the Army too it seems since she has been stationed overseas for the last 3 years.

Pretty girl and her brother looks like a nice person too.

Very sad.

imoo
    The family member, from the link I posted, said Army boyfriend. If she was 7 months pregnant, that would put the time of conception approximately December. Did she come home on Christmas leave from Germany, I wonder? My guess is that we will learn much more as the days go by.

ETA
    I misread. Her brother is the Army guy according to the family member. Sorry for the misinfo!
    Last edited by Michaellan; 06-25-2008 at 12:32 AM. Reason: misinfo

Page 1 of 24 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast