Jesus shows up in ultrasound picture

Me too! When I saw this thread, my first thought was "Yeah right," but I immediately saw what appears to be the image of Jesus!

Wow. That would totally freak me out.

I was thinking I'd have to squint or use my imagination, but I saw it immediately.

Whew. I didn't want to be the first to say it, but I don't see it either. At all.

I can see it.

There were times during my pregnancies when it *felt* like there was a fully grown human being in my uterus, maybe this is what was going on? ;)

I don't see it either, but I have to say that those new ultrasound pics freak me out just a little bit. I'm used to the old fashioned ones that you can't pick much out on. I don't think I'd want to see this much of my baby before birth. I don't know why. Can't really even put my finger on it, just sorta creepy.

Looks like uterine wall or placenta.. I see no religious image.

I don't see it. Maybe we are not "good" enough? :crazy::confused:

Shouldn't they really be saying they see an artist's rendition of Jesus since nobody (last I heard) really knows what he looked like?!

I bet they will name him Jesus too.

I clearly see it. A head that resembles Jesus head/face....it appears he facing the child, the child him, but Jesus is a bit behind... with his forehead against the childs side of head....the face is facing us, leaned to the left a bit (our right)....appears the baby is leaning his head against Jesus forhead....the eyes line up......what a really neat picture. IMO anyway.
Maybe someone that knows photo editing can outline it for those that are missing it?

I see it but I also see a huge hole in the babies head :eek:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MaryEllen77
Back