1337 users online (261 members and 1076 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 4 of 32 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Zanko View Post
    Good catch! I didn't even think of that!

Did anyone ever figure out where the KC Slim/Kansas City Slim reference (in the police report) originated from?
    Lipsey contacted LE himself. He said he did not know the girl but that someone called KC Slim or Kansas City Slim would probably know. He denied knowing MJD. However, he is going to trial on July 15 for pandering underage girls, pimping in other words, along with four other females. This guy knows something that is for sure.

The guy that owned the automobile sales place said MJD was fighting/arguing with a guy in front of his shop, he said a guy drove up in a blue Cadillac and drove away with MJD. He did not give a description of the driver of the car but said the guy had dark curly hair. (Is that correct?) I want to know who she was fighting with when Alonzo picked her up, was it Lipsey? Since I have not seen a picture of Lipsey, I have no idea but it could be possible it was him.

Kelly went to court today also.

Quote Originally Posted by Fairy1 View Post
    They said the swelling on the right side of her face was due to leakage of spinal cord fluid. I am inclined to believe that Alonzo hit her in the mouth and that was what scared her enough to jump out the window. That's just my guess.
    Oh yeeah.. hmmmmmmmmmmmm...

Quote Originally Posted by Teresa Larson View Post
    Kelly went to court today also.
    I believe that was for the defense to show their evidence and witness list as they had not given anything to the prosecution.

I also want to throw this out at y'all. What if, when MJD was being pushed or she jumped out of the window, she grabbed the necklace from Lindsey Dejong's neck? Otherwise, as she was skidding down the road there would at least be a tear around her neck where the chain caused more friction and a cut could be found there. However, if it came off of LD, then there would be no marks on MJD's neck.

Those of you that have copies of the ME report could you please send me a copy? Or at least look at any injuries she may have had in her neck area.

Thanks.

The car dealership guy said that the light skinned black man fighting with MJD was the same one that was on the T.V. My understanding is that Alonzo was interviewed on T.V. regarding this "fall". It'd be interesting if we could see a copy of the interview. Especially and uncut version. I'd like to read his body language.

Quote Originally Posted by Marstan View Post
    Lipsey contacted LE himself. He said he did not know the girl but that someone called KC Slim or Kansas City Slim would probably know. He denied knowing MJD. However, he is going to trial on July 15 for pandering underage girls, pimping in other words, along with four other females. This guy knows something that is for sure.

The guy that owned the automobile sales place said MJD was fighting/arguing with a guy in front of his shop, he said a guy drove up in a blue Cadillac and drove away with MJD. He did not give a description of the driver of the car but said the guy had dark curly hair. (Is that correct?) I want to know who she was fighting with when Alonzo picked her up, was it Lipsey? Since I have not seen a picture of Lipsey, I have no idea but it could be possible it was him.
    Are you sure about this? The police report clearly states - twice - that LE asked Lipsey if he knew Kansas City Slim. Why would he have voluntarily stepped up if he had nothing to add and no idea who MJD was?

I too would like to know who she was supposedly fighting with. It sort of sounded like it was Alonzo - which makes me POSITIVE he did know her name. On the other hand, if it was her pimp (Lipsey - IMO), Alonzo surely would have seen that as an opportunity to move in and recruit her.

Kelly never volunteered any information When asked if he knew MJD or K C Slim he said no. Another prostitute (Robin Angers aka Robin White) who they spoke with was the one that told police that Kelly was MJD's pimp. She said she'd even testify to this.

Someone posted something that gave me a sort of "ah-ha" moment. There was no evidence that she put her hands out when she "fell" out of the vehicle! Who doesn't put up their hands to brace themselves in a fall? I'm beginning to believe that she wasn't fully conscious in the vehicle and was tossed out to cover up the fact that she'd already received a blow (or blows) to the head. This would also give them plenty of time to coordinate their stories. If you've obviously inflicted serious harm to someone, it might be feasible to toss them out of a car window and hope that they'd be found and it would be assumed that they were hit in traffic. I mean, "she jumped out of the window" sounds like a lame excuse for being caught in this sort of plot. JMO.

And we know RA is actually RW AND that she too was working as a prostitute? Do you have a link? I saw some arrest records for her for forgery, but that was all, and I thought she was someone who resided in the immediate area of the store LDJ went in.
    ~JMO~

A grandfather is someone with silver in his hair and gold in his heart. ~Author Unknown

Long Lost Love - Discovery ID - Disappeared - Bob Harrod Case

You can now purchase Mr. Harrod's Disappeared episode through Amazon, iTunes or YouTube.

Quote Originally Posted by Marstan View Post
    I believe that was for the defense to show their evidence and witness list as they had not given anything to the prosecution.

I also want to throw this out at y'all. What if, when MJD was being pushed or she jumped out of the window, she grabbed the necklace from Lindsey Dejong's neck? Otherwise, as she was skidding down the road there would at least be a tear around her neck where the chain caused more friction and a cut could be found there. However, if it came off of LD, then there would be no marks on MJD's neck.

Those of you that have copies of the ME report could you please send me a copy? Or at least look at any injuries she may have had in her neck area.

Thanks.
    I'm curious if the chain necklace was broken, or removed my first responders?

I also am curious if they found anything under her fingernails that would indicate a fight?

Quote Originally Posted by Cubby View Post
    And we know RA is actually RW AND that she too was working as a prostitute? Do you have a link? I saw some arrest records for her for forgery, but that was all, and I thought she was someone who resided in the immediate area of the store LDJ went in.

It's on the police report and yes she did live in the area. I found out she has the alias when I did a search for her police record. There is a picture of her too.

Quote Originally Posted by Teresa Larson View Post
    Kelly never volunteered any information When asked if he knew MJD or K C Slim he said no. Another prostitute (Robin Angers aka Robin White) who they spoke with was the one that told police that Kelly was MJD's pimp. She said she'd even testify to this.
    The report does not state that RA was a prostitute. She said she would testify that Lipsey was MJD's pimp.
    Last edited by believe09; 08-23-2008 at 08:05 PM. Reason: privacy

If you go here and type in her name check the alias box and the inactive box it will bring it up about Robin http://www.inmatesplus.com/

Page 4 of 32 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast