Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 25 of 38

Thread: You go Tim McGraw!

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    148

    You go Tim McGraw!

    http://www.tmz.com/2008/06/25/tim-mc...ckdown-on-fan/

    There will be no bull$hit going on at TIm's concerts!

    bracken123

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    36
    What a classy, chivalrous thing to do. I hope the fan was bounced on his head...Tim's wife is one lucky gal!

  3. #3
    Don't ya just love him?!?

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Posts
    27,155
    You have GOT to love that!!!!

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    10,039
    Did I ever tell you guys that Tim is my boyfriend. I have LOVED him since "Dont take the girl".

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Posts
    27,155
    Quote Originally Posted by tinytown View Post
    What a classy, chivalrous thing to do. I hope the fan was bounced on his head...Tim's wife is one lucky gal!
    She called that chick out during one of their concerts, remember that? Some chick, I think it was MICHELLE, reached out to touch Tim and Faith just started yelling at her!

    (sorry Michelle). LOL

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    10,039
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeana (DP) View Post
    She called that chick out during one of their concerts, remember that? Some chick, I think it was MICHELLE, reached out to touch Tim and Faith just started yelling at her!

    (sorry Michelle). LOL
    It was me. Seriously though we live In Maryland and a long time ago about 12 years or so Tim and Faith Played at the Proving Grounds here and we knew a guy who actually seen Faiths bus broke down and he offered to help them and he said she was the sweetest thing in the World. This was right before her and Tim got together, I think its when they first toured. They just seem like down to earth people. I dont blame her one bit for giving that girl a piece of her mind. I would have too.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Posts
    27,155
    Quote Originally Posted by michelle View Post
    It was me. Seriously though we live In Maryland and a long time ago about 12 years or so Tim and Faith Played at the Proving Grounds here and we knew a guy who actually seen Faiths bus broke down and he offered to help them and he said she was the sweetest thing in the World. This was right before her and Tim got together, I think its when they first toured. They just seem like down to earth people. I dont blame her one bit for giving that girl a piece of her mind. I would have too.
    They do seem like very down to earth folks!! I love that he basically pulled that guy up by one hand.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    10,039
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeana (DP) View Post
    They do seem like very down to earth folks!! I love that he basically pulled that guy up by one hand.
    I know and he is not a big man, hes not Like Toby Keith big you know. The guy he pulled up was a biggen!

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    CITY OF BROTHERLY SHOVE
    Posts
    17,645
    Like father like son. Tugger didn't take any crapolla himself.

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Posts
    5,712
    Our County Fair had a habit of seeking entertainers who are relatively new and upcoming for the most part. Tim McGraw was one of those. He got on stage and announced that we were the first to hear he was engaged to Faith Hill.

    Very good concert and he stayed for at least 6 encores, then signed autographs. I still have his autographed t-shirt and autographed CD.

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    9,813
    When Faith yelled at the girl in the audience for trying to grab him a lot of people thought Faith was in the wrong and rude ... so its interesting that When Tim Assaults someone everyone thinks its OK.

    I would like to hear from the women who was supposedly "attacked" by the guy that Tim pulled on stage.

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Posts
    7,940
    You know what???
    There's a big difference between a fan being obnoxious and rushing the stage and someone grabbing private parts.

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    1,833
    Tim McGraw Rocks!!! I love him and his music

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    548
    I am I the only one that thinks it was part of the show. He starts singing Indian outlaw after that took place. First line of the song is I ain't look for trouble. You think that he dont know what he singing before ever goes onstage.

  16. #16
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Posts
    7,227
    Tim is the daddy of 3 little girls, too, so he's probably automatically very protective of young women.

  17. #17
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Posts
    8,320
    Quote Originally Posted by philamena View Post
    You know what???
    There's a big difference between a fan being obnoxious and rushing the stage and someone grabbing private parts.
    What's the difference? I find them both over the top.

  18. #18
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    3,313
    Quote Originally Posted by michelle View Post
    Did I ever tell you guys that Tim is my boyfriend. I have LOVED him since "Dont take the girl".
    he'd kick your butt for saying that.

    remember how he berated that poor woman for "taking" his wedding ring when it slipped off his finger when shaking hands??? and she was actively trying to give it back??

  19. #19
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    10,039
    Quote Originally Posted by pedinurse View Post
    he'd kick your butt for saying that.

    remember how he berated that poor woman for "taking" his wedding ring when it slipped off his finger when shaking hands??? and she was actively trying to give it back??
    LOL, Would he kick it or spank it.

  20. #20
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    3,313
    Quote Originally Posted by michelle View Post
    LOL, Would he kick it or spank it.
    BAWHAHAHA!!!
    i guess whatever floats your boat darlin... lol

  21. #21
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    10,039
    Quote Originally Posted by pedinurse View Post
    BAWHAHAHA!!!
    i guess whatever floats your boat darlin... lol
    LOL! Tim and Faith seem like neither one of them will take any crap.

  22. #22
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Posts
    7,940
    Quote Originally Posted by mic730 View Post
    What's the difference? I find them both over the top.
    If I was roudy and yelling, I wouldn't be touching the star of the show. That's what happened when TM was on stage last night.

    When the woman grabbed his b%lls, she was touching the star directly.
    Big difference imo.
    Last edited by philamena; 06-25-2008 at 10:59 PM. Reason: spelling

  23. #23
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Posts
    8,320
    Quote Originally Posted by philamena View Post
    If I was roudy and yelling, I wouldn't be touching the star of the show. That's what happened when TM was on stage last night.

    When the woman grabbed his b%lls, she was touching the star directly.
    Big difference imo.
    If the fan in question was running over another fan as was suggested I think it''s the same thing - bad behavior,

  24. #24
    Hopeful One's Avatar
    Hopeful One is offline Blessed are the cracked for they are the ones who let in the light
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Nerd Town Central
    Posts
    12,255
    I don't listen to country music but that is one southern gentleman. And he's hot.

    Justice for Travis


    Sometimes the first step towards forgiveness is understanding that the other person is a complete idiot.

  25. #25
    Quote Originally Posted by Filly View Post
    Like father like son. Tugger didn't take any crapolla himself.
    Ahhhh Tugger. Filly you're a girl after my own heart. I just loved him.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •