Miley Cyrus Says She's 'Too Much' for Boys to Handle

englishleigh

Authentic Southern Belle
Reaction score
Miley Cyrus Says She's 'Too Much' for Boys to Handle

Sorry, boys. Miley Cyrus says she's "too much to handle right now."

"I can't be quiet and cute for boys," Cyrus says in the July issue of Top of the Pops magazine, according to various reports. "I have to be a bit crazy."

The 15-year-old Disney star adds: "I'm too much to handle right now."

Cyrus also nixes the idea of having crushes on fellow Hollywood stars because "they're all getting old." Except one:

"Orlando Bloom is gorgeous," Cyrus admitted. "But he's a bit of a player."

The singer-actress says she used to have a crush on teen heartthrob Jesse McCartney.

"In fact, the first song I ever wrote was about Jesse. He was on my show and I told him and he was like, ‘That’s so cute!'" she tells the magazine.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,371285,00.html

I don't know why I posted this other than to say she is really full of herself and I cannot stand her, nor can my kids. :mad:

I am not sure if she is full of herself or really confused about how woman behave for men?

You have to be quiet and cute for boys?? What type of warped reality is that?

OMGosh, guys, she's what, 15?! You didn't say stupid things when you were that age?! I took it as she's not a pushover and rather a strong personality...not that she had to be soft and pretty.

She'll say all this anyway, and then in 3-4 yrs be posing as Marilyn Monroe in Vogue mag after being in rehab for a few days.

well at least she's not saying she's ready to start dating Bruce Willis or something crazy like that!

OMGosh, guys, she's what, 15?! You didn't say stupid things when you were that age?! I took it as she's not a pushover and rather a strong personality...not that she had to be soft and pretty.

She'll say all this anyway, and then in 3-4 yrs be posing as Marilyn Monroe in Vogue mag after being in rehab for a few days.

I said the most ridiculous things at this age (and much later, to be honest) and I am so glad that no one was there to write any of it down! I hope that she'll pass on the Vogue shoot, but I agree with the rest of your assessment.

I had a strange feeling she would jump the fence (or soon will) to the wild side.......my daughter idolized her a couple of years ago. The minute she tweezed her eyebrows and started posing seductively (at 15 no less), I knew she would be headed for disaster sooner or later.

Do you know what teen star I have always liked? Hillary Duff. Now there is a teen role model. I adore her:)

I think this is just "big talk" from a teen girl.

So far, I think she's done a good job of handling an enormous amount of money and fame.

My thoughts exactly, Taxi. Had a magazine thought it worthwhile to memorialize my half-baked, strong-personalitied thoughts at 15, I shudder to think what would have been said about me.:rolleyes: Fortunately most of us get to mature in relative anonymity.

I wish her nothing but the best and think she's a cutie pie.

I said the most ridiculous things at this age (and much later, to be honest) and I am so glad that no one was there to write any of it down! I hope that she'll pass on the Vogue shoot, but I agree with the rest of your assessment.

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

We are watching her now. I like her show. She's a kid, hopefully she will grow into a mature, smart young lady. I hope the best for her.

Um, yeah. I'm pretty much done with these child actors/actresses. They give me heartburn.

She's still a baby. (I'm an old woman of 28.;)) Her brain's not even fully matured. I hope she grows up healthy and happy and manages to avoid the pitfalls of being young and rich.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie
Back