1262 users online (227 members and 1035 guests)  

Websleuths News

Scrubbers are the sexiest

Women who clean their homes the most are muckiest in bed A survey of women aged 20-40 found more than half of those who spend ten hours a week scrubbing want sex at least once a day.

Those who spend 15 hours or more on their hands and knees in rubber gloves are insatiable.

One in five also admitted having a sexual fantasy about a hunky man interrupting them while they clean.

But women who bring in a cleaner to do chores are likely to be bored in the bedroom. Three quarters of them get down and dirty less than once a week.

The discovery comes after Kylie Minogue admitted she loves dusting.

http://windowtoromania.com/wtr/fnews...13&fnwcod=3269

Oh No

Up until about three weeks ago Mrs Hugh did all the cleaning and now she has mentioned wanting a cleaner ??? what does this mean ?. And before anyone gets all hissy with me I do ALL the cooking and ironing.

'England confides that every man will do his duty'".

Quote Originally Posted by Hugh
    Up until about three weeks ago Mrs Hugh did all the cleaning and now she has mentioned wanting a cleaner ??? what does this mean ?.
    Ummmm.. maybe she wants a threesome?

Well I can tell you for a fact that is not true. I've had housekeepers for the last 9 years and it hasn't affected THAT part of my relationship with the hubby!!! Maybe its because I incorporate the rubber gloves . . . LOL