UNSOLVED TX - San Antonio, Skeletal remains found in woods, Jun'08

Ms Suzanne

Reaction score
Hi
May I please ask if any one knows any more on this or how long the bones and skull were out there or please keep me updated on this?

A human skull and other bones were bagged up and removed from a wooded area Tuesday evening.
They were found off Roland Avenue near Salado Creek and I-10 by a city employee working in the area, who then
called police

http://www.woai.com/news/local/story.aspx?content_id=1a598b7d-ea34-41cc-9cbd-85cb9901d2bd

suzanne

Hi Suzanne,

I saw this briefly on the news the other night, and here is another link to a small article : http://www.ksat.com/news/16699673/detail.html . It did say some articles of clothing were found, but did not say if it was male or female. I will keep an eye out for any news and let you know if I hear anything else.

Barb

Question for anyone reading this: I often go through old forums/threads and either refresh them or search for updates. But with cases like these, that have never been added to NamUs or any other sight, all the media links are broken, and I can’t easily find an outcome or resolution...what is there to do? Just leave it.

Found 7 UIDs from 2008 in TX.
None were found in June or San Antonio...

unIndex

Did these remains just up and disappear?! This is so unusual!
I can’t even begin to count the number of cases like this. Something happened to all these bones; identified, buried, lost, forgotten, determined to be animal. I hate knowing this could be someone’s loved one and they fell through the cracks. :( Because there sure are a lot.

I can’t even begin to count the number of cases like this. Something happened to all these bones; identified, buried, lost, forgotten, determined to be animal. I hate knowing this could be someone’s loved one and they fell through the cracks. :( Because there sure are a lot.
I feel exactly the same way. It's heartbreaking.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie
Back