893 users online (158 members and 735 guests)  


Websleuths News


Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 65
  1. #16
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    freedom
    Posts
    680

    there was a dog

    found by investigators early the next morning and delivered back to the Plackers house around 5am, a family member told me directly

  2. #17
    Ruflossn's Avatar
    Ruflossn is offline "Silence is the most perfect expression of scorn.", ~ George Bernard Shaw ~
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    1,024
    The dog that authorities returned to the family no longer resides w/ the family. This was told to me directly by a family member.

  3. #18
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Oklahoma
    Posts
    380
    Quote Originally Posted by Ruflossn View Post
    The dog that authorities returned to the family no longer resides w/ the family. This was told to me directly by a family member.
    Do you know where the dog is now?

  4. #19
    No one knows, Kathy! I hope the little dog is okay.

  5. #20
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    freedom
    Posts
    680
    Quote Originally Posted by k4kathy View Post
    Do you know where the dog is now?
    The dog is dead. It was told directly to me by a family member.
    It may or may not be relevant but is interesting that the dog ran towards the bridge and hid out all night instead of home

  6. #21
    Gosh, Gigi, I just thought the dog was gone. I didn't realize he was dead. Well, he's with the girls now.

  7. #22
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Oklahoma
    Posts
    380
    Quote Originally Posted by ArizonaGiGi View Post
    The dog is dead. It was told directly to me by a family member.
    It may or may not be relevant but is interesting that the dog ran towards the bridge and hid out all night instead of home
    I find it interesting.Sure can't help but wonder why the dog ran towards the bridge,instead of running home,which would have been closer.Why didn't the dog want to go home?I can only come up with one reason a family pet would avoid their own territory,and that reason would be fear/sensing danger.

  8. #23
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    893
    Quote Originally Posted by k4kathy View Post
    I find it interesting.Sure can't help but wonder why the dog ran towards the bridge,instead of running home,which would have been closer.
    Why didn't the dog want to go home?

    I can only come up with one reason a family pet would avoid their own territory,and that reason would be fear/sensing danger....
    K4kathy, I find it too much of a coincidence that the little dog, eye witness to the girls murders, is dead. Hmmmm!!

    I'd like to know how the brave little guy died ?

    Any person that would throw animals out in the country in the cold rain to slowly starve to death is a cold hearted person..imo..
    Last edited by Mysterylover; 03-13-2009 at 06:01 PM.

    ‘All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing’..
    Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds...What I write here, are my theories, speculation, opinions & deductive reasoning...not to be taken as 'fact'..

  9. #24
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    freedom
    Posts
    680
    Quote Originally Posted by ArizonaGiGi View Post
    The dog is dead. It was told directly to me by a family member.
    It may or may not be relevant but is interesting that the dog ran towards the bridge and hid out all night instead of home
    I should have added that I do not believe that the dog is dead. SHE (the family member who told me the dog is dead) believes it is dead.

    I was told by a local that all 3 of the families dogs were dumped in a local mans yard by PP very soon after the murders. PP pulled up in a pick up truck and put them all out. I don't believe they were dumped for any reason other than that the new house the Plackers were renting didn't allow pets so the pets were disposed of. Not the best way to treat your fuzzy friends but some people (esp in the country) don't seem to know of any other way.

    Not sure what happened to all the cats. I never heard. They are most likely just still hanging around the house and woods area hunting for their dinner or have taken up with new homes around the area.

    ps the local man whose yard they were dumped at fed the dogs for awhile and then they just seemed to go away. Someone in the area has possibly taken in one or all of them. I would love to find the little chihuahua type dog that with the girls' that day. It would sure have a story to tell!

  10. #25
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    freedom
    Posts
    680
    Quote Originally Posted by k4kathy View Post
    I find it interesting.Sure can't help but wonder why the dog ran towards the bridge,instead of running home,which would have been closer.Why didn't the dog want to go home?I can only come up with one reason a family pet would avoid their own territory,and that reason would be fear/sensing danger.
    K4 it has bothered me alot. I agree that the dog normally would have run home so something or someone was standing in the direction of "home". Between it and home so the only way to run is towards the bridge, away from home.Poor thing


  11. #26
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Oklahoma
    Posts
    380
    Quote Originally Posted by ArizonaGiGi View Post
    I should have added that I do not believe that the dog is dead. SHE (the family member who told me the dog is dead) believes it is dead.

    I was told by a local that all 3 of the families dogs were dumped in a local mans yard by PP very soon after the murders. PP pulled up in a pick up truck and put them all out. I don't believe they were dumped for any reason other than that the new house the Plackers were renting didn't allow pets so the pets were disposed of. Not the best way to treat your fuzzy friends but some people (esp in the country) don't seem to know of any other way.

    Not sure what happened to all the cats. I never heard. They are most likely just still hanging around the house and woods area hunting for their dinner or have taken up with new homes around the area.

    ps the local man whose yard they were dumped at fed the dogs for awhile and then they just seemed to go away. Someone in the area has possibly taken in one or all of them. I would love to find the little chihuahua type dog that with the girls' that day. It would sure have a story to tell!
    Oh hell no!Tell me its not so.PP dumped the dog that Taylor had with her?Wow,what a sensitive guy.I SMELL A RAT!If this is really true,then something here just isn't right.Think about it.

  12. #27
    Ruflossn's Avatar
    Ruflossn is offline "Silence is the most perfect expression of scorn.", ~ George Bernard Shaw ~
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    1,024
    Quote Originally Posted by Claycat View Post
    Gosh, Gigi, I just thought the dog was gone. I didn't realize he was dead. Well, he's with the girls now.
    Claycat,
    The dog that was w/ Skyla and Taylor on the day they were murdered is not dead. It no longer resides w/ the family but, it has not died. The horse that belonged to Taylor is also no longer w/ the Plackers but, the horse is alive and being well taken care of. I know you have a soft heart for animals and I did not want you to feel badly. (I posted the same info in an earlier post about the dog).

    Flossie

  13. #28
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    893
    Quote Originally Posted by ArizonaGiGi View Post
    I should have added that I do not believe that the dog is dead. SHE (the family member who told me the dog is dead) believes it is dead.

    I was told by a local that all 3 of the families dogs were dumped in a local mans yard by PP very soon after the murders.
    PP pulled up in a pick up truck and put them all out.

    I don't believe they were dumped for any reason other than that the new house the Plackers were renting didn't allow pets so the pets were disposed of. Not the best way to treat your fuzzy friends but some people (esp in the country) don't seem to know of any other way.

    Not sure what happened to all the cats. I never heard. They are most likely just still hanging around the house and woods area hunting for their dinner or have taken up with new homes around the area.

    ps the local man whose yard they were dumped at fed the dogs for awhile and then they just seemed to go away. Someone in the area has possibly taken in one or all of them. I would love to find the little chihuahua type dog that with the girls' that day. It would sure have a story to tell!
    Guys, Am I the only one to find this very strange?

    If some unknown person had just murdered my daughter and her best friend, I would immediately get some of the biggest and meanest guard dogs I could find to live in my yard.
    What better 'burglar alarms and criminal deterent than a 'big dog"?....

    First I would look for a rent house that would allow my dogs. Then I would have my best friend, my dog sleeping in my bedroom at night.
    I could sleep at nights knowing the dogs would let me know when someone was snooping around my place....

    Yet, he gets rid of the dogs when the killer is still out there!.:..
    Last edited by Mysterylover; 03-14-2009 at 01:16 PM.

    ‘All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing’..
    Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds...What I write here, are my theories, speculation, opinions & deductive reasoning...not to be taken as 'fact'..

  14. #29
    Ruflossn's Avatar
    Ruflossn is offline "Silence is the most perfect expression of scorn.", ~ George Bernard Shaw ~
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    1,024
    ML,
    That is a great thought. However, I can assure that the family now have "guard dogs". They have relocated and have dogs that would be a detriment to anyone attempting the family harm. At the time the family moved, they just wanted "out". Everyday, they were having to drive by the site of the murders and living in the original home, they did not feel safe. When they left their home, they were seeking safety and a sanctuary away from the deep grief and stress that were brought about by living in the house near the murder site.

  15. #30
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    freedom
    Posts
    680
    Quote Originally Posted by Ruflossn View Post
    Claycat,
    The dog that was w/ Skyla and Taylor on the day they were murdered is not dead. It no longer resides w/ the family but, it has not died. The horse that belonged to Taylor is also no longer w/ the Plackers but, the horse is alive and being well taken care of. I know you have a soft heart for animals and I did not want you to feel badly. (I posted the same info in an earlier post about the dog).

    Flossie
    Since you are friends with the family and say it is not dead, perhaps you can share with us where the dog is ? You must know that it is alive to say that? And as you say, the horse is alive and being taken care of maybe YOU know where the little chihuahua and the two other large dogs are that the family owned when Taylor was killed?

    I posted what I "heard" happened to the 3 dogs but I cannot say with certainty like you that it is NOT dead. I just hope and want to believe that it is not. We all want for the little dog and two big dogs to be safe and sound but I cannot confirm that they are.

    Maybe you can help us out as we all want to know.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast