1020 users online (150 members and 870 guests)  


Websleuths News


Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 65
  1. #31
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    freedom
    Posts
    680
    Quote Originally Posted by Mysterylover View Post
    Guys, Am I the only one to find this very strange?

    If some unknown person had just murdered my daughter and her best friend, I would immediately get some of the biggest and meanest guard dogs I could find to live in my yard.
    What better 'burglar alarms and criminal deterent than a 'big dog"?....

    First I would look for a rent house that would allow my dogs. Then I would have my best friend, my dog sleeping in my bedroom at night.
    I could sleep at nights knowing the dogs would let me know when someone was snooping around my place....

    Yet, he gets rid of the dogs when the killer is still out there!.:..

    I do find it strange too Mystery. That'd be the last thing I would get rid of if my daughter had been murdered but I guess we all handle tragedy differently and can't know how we would react until in their shoes?

    Not all people are animal lovers. I am and can say for sure that you'd have to pry it outta my arms!

  2. #32
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Oklahoma
    Posts
    380
    Strange is an understatement.This doesn't even make sense.

  3. #33
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    DFW, Texas, USA
    Posts
    49
    Quote Originally Posted by k4kathy View Post
    Strange is an understatement.This doesn't even make sense.
    Right on. I just cannot get my mind around this. Could there be more meaning than we are seeing? Also, wondering if the dog could have had some evidence maybe DNA on it?

  4. #34
    Ruflossn's Avatar
    Ruflossn is offline "Silence is the most perfect expression of scorn.", ~ George Bernard Shaw ~
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    1,024
    Quote Originally Posted by ArizonaGiGi View Post
    Since you are friends with the family and say it is not dead, perhaps you can share with us where the dog is ? You must know that it is alive to say that? And as you say, the horse is alive and being taken care of maybe YOU know where the little chihuahua and the two other large dogs are that the family owned when Taylor was killed?

    I posted what I "heard" happened to the 3 dogs but I cannot say with certainty like you that it is NOT dead. I just hope and want to believe that it is not. We all want for the little dog and two big dogs to be safe and sound but I cannot confirm that they are.

    Maybe you can help us out as we all want to know.
    Hey Gigi~
    Yes, I could answer the question about where the chihuahua is living. However, I think it is best answered by a phrase I will borrow from you ~
    Reason: "feel better not gonna go there peace"


    Take Care Gigi,
    Hope you are well.
    Flossie
    Last edited by Ruflossn; 03-15-2009 at 09:42 AM. Reason: trying to change the size of the font.

  5. #35
    Ruflossn's Avatar
    Ruflossn is offline "Silence is the most perfect expression of scorn.", ~ George Bernard Shaw ~
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    1,024
    Quote Originally Posted by chi-mama View Post
    Right on. I just cannot get my mind around this. Could there be more meaning than we are seeing? Also, wondering if the dog could have had some evidence maybe DNA on it?

    Months ago, I tried to read up on whether human DNA could be found on animals. And, if it were found, could it be beneficial in bringing about a conviction in a murder or other violent crime. I could find many examples where animal DNA found on humans helped in the the prosecution and conviction of a perp. (dog / cat hair found on a victim that would match dog / hair found in a perps home etc......) However, I have never been able to find an example of human DNA being found on an animal and then being used in a criminal court of law. If anyone has knowledge of this situation, I would love to read about it.

    As for the chihuahua having DNA that could have proved beneficial in providing evidence in the murders of Skyla and Taylor, I believe any DNA (or other forensic evidence) that could have been documented from the dog was probably lost once the dog ran off. The area where the girls were murdered is rural. It rained that night and I believe if there had been any evidence available on the dog, it was destroyed by the environment. Again, this is jmo.

    Below is a link to a DNA site that provides some quick insight into DNA / animals.

    http://www.dnacenter.com/forensic/animal.html

    Shed hair, urine, and other biological samples from dogs or other animals may be transferred by a suspect from one place to another, such as from the home to the crime scene.

  6. #36
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    freedom
    Posts
    680
    Quote Originally Posted by ruflossn View Post
    Hey Gigi~
    Yes, I could answer the question about where the chihuahua is living. However, I think it is best answered by a phrase I will borrow from you ~
    Reason: "feel better not gonna go there peace"

    Take Care Gigi,
    Hope you are well. You are so sweet
    Flossie


    You know where the dog is living? OMG That is fantastic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Then you won't mind arranging to have it talk to the psychic on here that talks to dogs. She says she can talk to it by phone. Anybody remember how to contact the lady that volunteered to talk to the little chihuahua?

    That'll be great because I'm sure that poor little doggy can solve the mystery of who shot Taylor and Skyla! The families will be so happy as well as all the sleuthers on here! Wow you can solve this thing!

    Oh RUF you rock !]
    Last edited by Tom'sGirl; 03-15-2009 at 12:50 PM. Reason: quoted post was edited by poster/response does not need size 7 font

  7. #37
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    1,669
    GiGi & Ruf...you crack me up! Thanks for the chuckle, I really needed it!!!!

  8. #38
    Ruflossn's Avatar
    Ruflossn is offline "Silence is the most perfect expression of scorn.", ~ George Bernard Shaw ~
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    1,024
    Quote Originally Posted by ArizonaGiGi View Post

    uflossn;3457897]Hey Gigi~
    Yes, I could answer the question about where the chihuahua is living. However, I think it is best answered by a phrase I will borrow from you ~
    Reason: "feel better not gonna go there peace"

    Take Care Gigi,
    Hope you are well. You are so sweet
    Flossie

    Gigi~
    I have no idea how that font became so enlarged.
    Probably when I changed the font itself, I inadvertently hit the size of the font as well..... It seems the size of the font has offended you. My apologies. I am going to back and try to change the font to a normal size. Once again, my apologies.

    Flossie
    Last edited by Tom'sGirl; 03-15-2009 at 12:51 PM.

  9. #39
    Ruflossn's Avatar
    Ruflossn is offline "Silence is the most perfect expression of scorn.", ~ George Bernard Shaw ~
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    1,024
    Quote Originally Posted by Ruflossn View Post
    Gigi~
    I have no idea how that font became so enlarged.
    Probably when I changed the font itself, I inadvertently hit the size of the font as well..... It seems the size of the font has offended you. My apologies. I am going to back and try to change the font to a normal size. Once again, my apologies.

    Flossie
    You know where the dog is living? OMG That is fantastic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Then you won't mind arranging to have it talk to the psychic on here that talks to dogs. She says she can talk to it by phone. Anybody remember how to contact the lady that volunteered to talk to the little chihuahua?

    That'll be great because I'm sure that poor little doggy can solve the mystery of who shot Taylor and Skyla! The families will be so happy as well as all the sleuthers on here! Wow you can solve this thing!

    Oh RUF you rock !]
    [/quote]

    I am unaware how I can solve "this whole thing". When I posted that the dog in question was alive and well, it was simply to offer comfort to those that are animal lovers and have a soft spot for Taylor's dog. It seems now that my assurances that were s/pose to offer comfort have caused you to become antagonistic towards me.

    As for the dog and a psychic working together, I have my reservations about that but, at this point I would be happy to have anyone / anything help this case. When I next visit w/ the family, if I feel the time is appropriate, I will mention this to them. However, my friendship w/them was established because of the death of Taylor but, it is maintained on many other levels. If I feel comfortable broaching the subject, I will. The death of Taylor and the crime itself is not something that we often discuss. I hope this will finally put to rest the questions surrounding the dog.

    Have a great day Gigi~
    Flossie
    Last edited by Tom'sGirl; 03-15-2009 at 12:54 PM. Reason: font size reduced

  10. #40
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    227
    Taylors dog was found the day after the murders.
    Plackers moved, a neighbor reported the dogs were "dropped off" at his house.
    The neighbor did not keep the dogs.
    Whereabouts unknown.


  11. #41
    Ruflossn's Avatar
    Ruflossn is offline "Silence is the most perfect expression of scorn.", ~ George Bernard Shaw ~
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    1,024
    Quote Originally Posted by little726 View Post
    GiGi & Ruf...you crack me up! Thanks for the chuckle, I really needed it!!!!
    Hi Little~
    I am glad that I could provide you a chuckle for you.
    I can promise you that was not my intention.

    Flossie

  12. #42
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    893
    Quote Originally Posted by chi-mama View Post
    Right on. I just cannot get my mind around this. Could there be more meaning than we are seeing? Also, wondering if the dog could have had some evidence maybe DNA on it?...
    chi-mama, Good points!
    I feel the little dog was an important piece of evidence IF it had blood splatter on it?

    It would have been a big clue if LE could have had the dogs, track where T.'s little dog had walked that Sunday..imo..

    ‘All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing’..
    Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds...What I write here, are my theories, speculation, opinions & deductive reasoning...not to be taken as 'fact'..

  13. #43
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Claremore, Oklahoma
    Posts
    243
    The dogs in question ... were shot moments after they were dumped off. Farmers, do not take in, or adopt stray dogs, why would anyone think they are alive?

  14. #44
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    4,761
    So the Plackers or PP just dumps off the family pets at some man's yard!!?? You can sure tell a lot about how people treat their animals. No bond there evidently, just disposable. Disgusting maybe they should take a look at Peter Placker since he was first on that scene he could have messed up evidence himself.
    Very Interesting that the little dog waited at the bridge for the girls and didn't follow to the crime scene or return to the house. That in itself, says a lot.
    "The cure for crime is not the electric chair, but the high chair."

    -J. Edgar Hoover

  15. #45
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    in the moment
    Posts
    6,605
    I wonder if the poor little chihuahua had any noticeable signs of injury....like a limp from being kicked perhaps. If the dog was protective and agressive towards the murderer(s) then one swift kick could have easily confused the poor animal or knocked the pup unconscious. With all the activity occuring during and after the murders in that area, it is not surprising to me that the traumatized little dog hid out for awhile.

    I could not ever get rid of an animal belonging to one of my children whether they had been murdered or not. JMO

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast