TX TX - Joann Cisneros Perez, 30, Nixon, 30 Oct 2006

Vital Statistics

• Estimated age: 30-50 years old (I think she could be MUCH younger than this estimate)
  • Approximate Height and Weight: 5'4"-5'5" (64" Measured); 150-151 lbs. (151 lbs Measured)
  • Distinguishing Characteristics: Brown hair; Hazel/blue.green eyes. Piercing on her right ear and two piercings on the left ear. Thin, arched eyebrows
  • Distinguishing Marks: Vertical surgical scar on front and right side of knee with orthopedic screw in right distal femur; mole upper right lip;

• stretch marks unknown due to child birth or extreme weight loss; birth marks or skin discoloration on body and numerous sores on face, neck and legs; pierced ears.
    [*]Other: Her head hair and pubic hair had been closely cut.
    [*]Fingerprints: Not Available Hands Not Recovered removed at wrist.
    [*]Dentals: Available
    [*]DNA: Available in FBI NMPDD

• Case History
    [*]The victim was found in a field near Highway 290 and John Muse Parkway. Investigators believe that the murder happened at another location and then the body was dumped near a pasture between 2am and 4am.
    There were no obvious signs of gunshot wounds or stab wounds. It is being treated as a homicide because the hands were cut off, a bag over her head, and parts of her body were covered in duct tape.

This particular case bothers me. Someone went to great length to assure she remains unidentified, i.e., cutting off her hands and shaving her head. I have been working on this particular one for quite some time. I agree that she was probably killed by someone who has done this before. I would REALLY like to see some progress on this case or a resolution.

I agree with you. I frequently look around and see if I can make a match on this one. It really, really bothers me. Would love to see it solved. Maybe now, with a thread on her, it will get more attention.

Thanks Angel4Alpha for starting the thread !!! :blowkiss:

Barb0301:

I think you should turn it in. I do see some similarities, especially in the area of the mouth. It is difficult to tell if Melanie has a mole above her lip, but it appears she may have one in the photograph shown on the link. The UID Jane Doe has very distinct eyebrows to me. With Melanie missing in 2006, it would explain the thickening and/or shape of the eyebrows. I think any possibilities should be submitted, because law enforcement is at a stand still in regards to this case. Good work.

joS3ph

Barb0301:

I think you should turn it in. I do see some similarities, especially in the area of the mouth. It is difficult to tell if Melanie has a mole above her lip, but it appears she may have one in the photograph shown on the link. The UID Jane Doe has very distinct eyebrows to me. With Melanie missing in 2006, it would explain the thickening and/or shape of the eyebrows. I think any possibilities should be submitted, because law enforcement is at a stand still in regards to this case. Good work.

joS3ph

Thanks joS3ph, I'll turn it in today.

Check out this link, they are burying our Jane Doe in Waller County. I am going to try to find out when, would love to attend if possible, or at least to send some flowers for her grave.

http://www.chron.com/disp/story.mpl/metropolitan/5867127.html

Thanks for the link. Sad that even in death, race has caused a controversy. Please let me know what you find out in regards to the funeral.

joS3ph

I have also thought about why the perpetrator shaved her head and cut off her hands. If finger-printed, would she have had a criminal record in NCIC? Was she married or in a relationship? I have a feeling the reason the hands were removed were to cover up possibly who she was with prior to her death if she was positively identified. A relative or friend? Someone knows something, and someone is missing their daughter or mother.

joS3ph

I agree with you. I frequently look around and see if I can make a match on this one. It really, really bothers me. Would love to see it solved. Maybe now, with a thread on her, it will get more attention.

Thanks Angel4Alpha for starting the thread !!! :blowkiss:
Thank you for letting me know that the one i posted had already been checked also !!:blowkiss:

It bothers me also - someone didnt want them identified for a while.

Hi all- :)
Wow- This is a very good possibility... I am always amazed at how the Websleuthers just pull these out of the Internet "black hole." With so much information out there, it's hard to believe things can be narrowed down at all, sometimes.
However, this poor Jane Doe discovered in Waller Co., TX did not have any tattoos like Robison is reported to have. And also the write-up on Robison doesn't mention anything about surgery to the knee like Doe, just a small scar. So unfortunately i doubt they are one and the same. But thank you so much for sending the idea, and I hope all of you will continue to...
any others coming to mind?

warmly, sloane

I'm going to see if we can get this thread merged with the one titled "hot case 958" about the same Jane Doe. Glad to see so many working on this one.

Asking mods to merge this thread w/ thread titled "Waller County Jane Doe, found in Prairie View TX, 3-18-07 "

just want to say: thanks for starting this thread. this one bothers me and I also think it's very solveable. I wish they'd provide a list of who has been ruled out.

I dk if it's to prevent identification, he also cut her pubic hair, must be a psycho unless he read about hair analysis who gives details about where someone came from/went to. That sure is really particular.

Anyone know of any other cases with a similar MO, i.e., shaved head or cut-off hands? My instincts tell me this pyscho has done this type of thing before.

joS3ph

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ignoreme123
Back