UK - WARNING SHOCKING: Man Jailed For Britain's Worst Child *advertiser censored*

Floh

Former Member
Reaction score
A paedophile has been jailed indefinitely for possessing the worst child *advertiser censored* collection ever found in Britain.
Arthur Morley's sickening library was so bad that experienced police officers said it would haunt them for the rest of their days.
It included pictures and videos of newborn babies and toddlers being raped and abused by adults. One was so young its umbilical cord was still attached.
Prosecutor Peter Zinner told London's Southwark Crown Court that the sounds of babies in pain would haunt him "for years to come".

More: http://news.sky.com/skynews/article/0,,30100-1320297,00.html

This has to be the most awful thing i've ever read about: One was so young its umbilical cord was still attached.

"The images appear to have come into existence probably in eastern Europe and North America ... in the last 5-10 years."

"The material which has been described in detail by the Crown depicts the most serious abuse of the youngest of children, even babies.

BBC Link: http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/england/london/7477661.stm

Okay - I'm not reading the articles. Can't handle it today. But I hope the Good Lord sees that justice comes to this man quickly. Also, I hope his face is plastered across the world so all will know him for the monster that he is!

Give me a little time and I'll come up with a real gypsy curse for this guy!

Salem

I wish we could execute this . Hopefully they'll take care of him in prison. :sick: :mad:

That's disgusting... Ewww. I wish there had been a way to save all these poor kids. Unfortunately most often it happens in families.

Apart from Arthur Morely's imprisonment for life, i want all the adults raping the children and babies found. and stopped. and thrown away.

Where are these children and babies that were raped and abused as well as their parents? IMO that is a very serious need to know aspect.

These are the people who SHOULD be put to death. KILLED!
These are the people who should be burned at the stake for all others to see as a warning. THIS HAS TO STOP!

I am all for public executions of men like this.

These are the people who should be burned at the stake for all others to see as a warning. THIS HAS TO STOP!

Much as i'm against the DP, where children are concerned, i have to agree with what you have said.

Apart from Arthur Morely's imprisonment for life, i want all the adults raping the children and babies found. and stopped. and thrown away.

I totally agree! Except I would like to see Morely fry. However, maybe life would be more appropriate as he would probably suffer more.

Okay - don't flame me here, but these are the type of cases that make me believe in the death penalty. These type of people are mean. I think they "act out" and that they would be much better off dead. I think even they know they would be better off dead, but don't have the guts to take their own life.

Not very well articulated I know, but I hope you all can understand what I am trying to say. This is definitely a death penalty case in my mind.

Salem

Someone should show Mr. Morley's collection to our Supreme Court! :mad:

As far as Arthur Morely is concerned there was never and will never be any chance of him getting the DP as the DP is not in any European Union country. this is for all readers' information, those of you who do not know.

There was a case in Britain, about a year ago. This guy got busted for doing child *advertiser censored*. But he was one of the webmasters that organized, solicited, posted and sold access to sites.

The cops busted him before he could send any warnings out. Then they monitored his operation for ten days, collecting names and credit card info from over 70 people all over the world. Then they busted them too.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/6763817.stm

I like the idea of indeterminate sentences for child abuse and sex crimes. It would have saved some lives in high profile cases (like the Groene/Duncan case) if we had them in the US.

Where do people get these babies? Where did they get a newborn baby? That would have to mean that the parents were consenting right? I would hesitate to even believe a grown man could physically penetrate a newborn but I don't want to think about it long enough to try to figure it out. It is so absolutely disgusting this stuff is in existence because of the fact there is a market for it - there is money to be made off of the torture of tiny babies.
What is WRONG WITH PEOPLE?

I'm with Floh on this one - I am not a big advocate of the death penalty but when it comes to exploitation, torture and murder of children I have no shame in advocating their deaths.

I TOTALLY with you. Reading that story just made my blood run cold. I am sorry but a bullet straight into the brain is the only thing for sadistic evil twisted messed up beasts like that. That man already had lots of convictions for rape and sexual offences and should NEVER have been out on the streets to be able to carry on with his sickness. The guy is a pensioner....can you imagine how many victims over the years...how many images...EVERY single one of them a child. This is just further proof that these sickos NEVER change their behaviours NOR can they be rehabilitated or cured. A baby with an umbilical cord still attached.....Sweet Jesus, thats just depraved! I am totally Gobsmacked but nothing really surprises me with these freaks. Who knows if that baby is even still alive after what they did to it....I just can't imagine it!! The sentences in this country are a freaking joke anyway....even life usually only means 15 years if that!!! God I am sick of this crap:mad::mad::mad::mad:

I cried after reading this. It is absolutely the worst thing I have ever read here. Newborns being raped, how the hell could someone do that. Its so disgusting. I will be haunted by this too and I didnt even have to see anything thank god.

My brother said something to me that really rang true about crimes such as these.

They occur because Satan/The Devil/The Power of Evil will always target the most innocent, the most vulnerable to deliver the most pain and damage. It targets the most perfect of God's creations. Any human who can participate in this type of horror is so thoroughly possessed that there is probably no chance that they can ever be saved.

Therefore, execution is the only option in order to protect possible (probable) future victims. I agree that public execution would be satisfying....for ME. I do worry though that this would drive these animals further underground and make it that much harder to catch them.

I have a real problem with the parents of these children. Where are the parents? Why are these children able to be victimized? I believe that we, as a society, need to do a better job of protecting our most innocent, our most vulnerable.

OK...I will climb down of my soapbox now. I just wanted to offer my view.

My brother said something to me that really rang true about crimes such as these.

They occur because Satan/The Devil/The Power of Evil will always target the most innocent, the most vulnerable to deliver the most pain and damage. It targets the most perfect of God's creations. Any human who can participate in this type of horror is so thoroughly possessed that there is probably no chance that they can ever be saved.

Therefore, execution is the only option in order to protect possible (probable) future victims. I agree that public execution would be satisfying....for ME. I do worry though that this would drive these animals further underground and make it that much harder to catch them.

I have a real problem with the parents of these children. Where are the parents? Why are these children able to be victimized? I believe that we, as a society, need to do a better job of protecting our most innocent, our most vulnerable.

Great Post:clap:

Maybe the parents are the ones who called the police to file a missing child report, and would be devistated to know what was happeneing to their child.

I totally agree! Except I would like to see Morely fry. However, maybe life would be more appropriate as he would probably suffer more.

Okay - don't flame me here, but these are the type of cases that make me believe in the death penalty. These type of people are mean. I think they "act out" and that they would be much better off dead. I think even they know they would be better off dead, but don't have the guts to take their own life.

Not very well articulated I know, but I hope you all can understand what I am trying to say. This is definitely a death penalty case in my mind.

Salem

I know how you feel. I'm very anti death penalty because it's not people like THIS that get it. Until the world will notice that this is worst crime, not a burglary gone wrong, but the INTENTIONAL PREDATORY BEHAVIOR towards a child... THAT is the worst of the worst. If those were the people targeted by the death penalty, I'd probably be way less anti death penalty. Not that it solves all the problems, but my sense of revenge would be met, anyway.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pabo1998
Back