1426 users online (321 members and 1105 guests)  

The Killing Season - Websleuths

Websleuths News

Blond haired white 12 year old Al Qa-eda inspired "extremist"

I just saw this on Fox news.....its all over every paper here and it very disturbing
    http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/ukne...ay-police.html

Very disturbing..esspecially the bit about him helping two boys hold down his sister so she could be raped, which went unpunished! Now he's sending beheading photos to fellow classmates...I think Britain has found a budding sociopath in their midst.

Serial killer in the making.

What in the world happens to make kids like this??

SewingDeb is offline "Sorry, I'm not qualified to land the plane."
    Definitely has the makings of a serial killer. I'm not sure terrorist charges are the way to go though.

Did y'all catch this part ???

The blond, white schoolboy from West Yorkshire is among 120 people being dealt with by police in a new anti-terrorism scheme targeting al-Qa’eda inspired youths.
    He is one of 120

How sad and despicable that children are being targeted intellectually & trained as potential terrorists.

What a strange article. They seem to be blaming extremists and the internet for this boy's problems. Maybe they should have figured out what the twelve year old did to this boy, treated existing mental illness, and investigated the history of the adults he's around. If not treatable, he'll probably be too busy being a serial killer to become a terrorist.

How about snatch the little brat up ... swat his A$$ and take away his playstation for the next 3 months?

He is 12 he is not even old enough to know what he believes.