Page 14 of 26 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 24 ... LastLast
    Good point about the dust...I wonder if the girls had dust on them, like somebody peeled out and hauled butt.

I just hope this is freaking solved.

Quote Originally Posted by GetSmart View Post
    Man Ocean as I was reading that last post it seemed so clear. I am wondering if dust was flying ? Would the witness even mention it? Someone mentioned awhile back about hypnotizing the witnesses. I wonder if the did..

Quote Originally Posted by oceanblueeyes View Post
    Ok I have really been thinking about something.

As far as OSBI has said they have a witness that saw the girls walking along the road that day before the murders happened.

However all other witnesses have made no mention at all of seeing the girls walking but Brown stated that these several witnesses saw the POI on that road around the time of the crime.

If the sighting of the girls walking was a few minutes earlier then why did no other witness who came down the same road, see the girls?

The witnesses would have had to pass them no matter which way the witnesses may have been traveling. Where were the girls?!!!!

imoo
    Brilliant post! Noone saw the girls?

Now how credible are the sightings of NA man in white truck?

Have I missed it or is the OSBI still not letting it out about the computer & cell phone?.

Man Ocean as I was reading that last post it seemed so clear. I am wondering if dust was flying ? Would the witness even mention it? Someone mentioned awhile back about hypnotizing the witnesses. I wonder if the did..

Way to go sleuth!

I never even thought of this. There are so many unanswered questions and this is a very good one. We have not heard what the witnesses have said exactly. I figure their idenities are being protected.

My question is, are these people credible? They could very well be but I am having serious doubts.

Have I missed it or is the OSBI still not letting it out about the computer & cell phone?.
    You didn't miss it..OSBI has never come back and released any info on rather or not they found anything on the cell phone or computer(s) I am hoping they also checked Skyla's cell phone and computer too.

I'm still waiting for some news on who killed these two little girls. The case went off the media radar so fast it seems.

Quote Originally Posted by evelyn24 View Post
    The case went off the media radar so fast it seems.
    Maybe that is what LE wants.

That is the only thing I can think of "A"

too much nothing to satisfy me
    bluestarzz

Quote Originally Posted by Patience View Post
    Brilliant post! Noone saw the girls?

Now how credible are the sightings of NA man in white truck?
    If the POI had his truck parked in such a way as to block passers-by from seeing the bodies, it means the girls were already dead...but the sightings of the POI are still valid and truthful.

Witnesses not seeing the girls, but seeing the POI and the truck where the girls were found means the girls were already dead and the view of them was blocked (from the road) by the POI's truck (parked at an angle almost blocking the road according to one witness). I don't see this as reducing the credibility of witnesses so much as setting a definite timeline for the crimes and placing the POI at the scene...if he didn't kill the girls, why didn't he report seeing the bodies?

Pretty much the POI was THERE at the time the girls were killed - he is either the killer or knows the killer - no other explanation I can think of. Witnesses place him there without a doubt - if they find him...I think he's toast.

My Opinion
    If you're not part of the solution,
    you're part of the problem.

~Eldridge Cleaver ~

I'm not sure I understand how pulling the truck perpindicular to the road would have shielded the bodies from view. If the girls were visible and two-five feet apart, someone could have driven past and seen them front on or either by looking back in their rear view mirror. I think there's a local involved and LE knows it. Hopefully this won't be one of those cases where's there's not enough evidence to satisfy some DA in order to file charges.

Quote Originally Posted by txsvicki View Post
    I'm not sure I understand how pulling the truck perpindicular to the road would have shielded the bodies from view. If the girls were visible and two-five feet apart, someone could have driven past and seen them front on or either by looking back in their rear view mirror. I think there's a local involved and LE knows it. Hopefully this won't be one of those cases where's there's not enough evidence to satisfy some DA in order to file charges.
    Only Taylor would have been really visible and pulling his front bumper over her would have shielded her from view - even if someone looked in their mirrors. Skyla was in the brush about 5' off the road - and she was pretty small - with the truck blocking most of the view, she probably was not visible from passing vehicle.

You have to remember people going by didn't stop - and they were distracted by the "suspicious" POI. They weren't looking for 2 dead girls lying alongside the road.

I don't think LE "knows" there is a "local" involved....are you saying that one of the witnesses is involved somehow? I think all the witnesses have been investigated and none are involved with the murders. I do think the POI is involved, but I don't believe any of the witnesses are. And if the POI was local, wouldn't someone have turned him in by now ? I don't think this involves ANY locals at all, I think it was someone from outside the local area or who had been away for a significant time, or who was "informed" by someone loosely connected to one of the families.

I think the OSBI will catch the killer(s) - this is not their 1st dance with the dark side.

My Opinion
    If you're not part of the solution,
    you're part of the problem.

~Eldridge Cleaver ~

Quote Originally Posted by noZme View Post
    If you are caught in possession of an eagle feather, your name better be on the Dawes Roles ... see the US Migratory Bird Act, US Federal Code, US Fish & Wildlife, et al.

You guys were joking I know, but it can be a serious offense.... I was refused a permit for educational purposes.... too many European ancestors.
    I am well aware of that one and the reason I mentioned an Eagle feather to begin with. It would mean it was a real NA "hat", wouldn't it?

Back to the case...If the truck was parked at an angle sticking out on the road (which it could not have been sideways in the road or the cars would not have been able to pass)...it could shield both of the girls fairly easy. A truck with the bed is more high profile than a car to begin with and depending on the type of truck...is longer. It would shield a larger area from the point of view of a car.
    "WE SEEK FOR THE TRUTH. WE SEEK JUSTICE.
    THE COURTS REQUIRE IT. THE VICTIMS CRY FOR IT
    AND GOD DEMANDS IT!"

A quote spray painted on the wall by search
    and rescue workers, Team 5, at the OKC Bombing site 4-19-1995.

What I post are my opinions only.

If the POI took the time to back up over one victim to shield her body, then get out of the pickup and be seen doing something suspicious, then he must have been waiting for someone instead of immediately fleeing after shooting. That someone is the local who I think is the local who is "harder to find than others".

I wonder if the shooter(s) had to provide proof that one or both of the girls were killed. He may have needed to stick around to get a photograph or something, even though we haven't had reports of anything missing from the girls.

That would be a lot of time needed to do that, however, but it would definitely make the POI act more suspicious as has been reported.

Page 14 of 26 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 24 ... LastLast