Page 15 of 26 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15 16 17 25 ... LastLast
Results 211 to 225 of 380
  1. #211
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    north carolina
    Posts
    1,636
    the LE said they had some DNA evidence...IIRC what if the girls were already shot, the POI was blocking people from seeing the girls and he was waiting by the truck while the other shooter was in the woods getting sick. it could have been the first time he shot anyone and that i would think would be a natural reaction. and before someone says well they would have arrested him by now because of matching the DNA...not if the DNA didn't show up in codis ( i think its called) if the person was never arrested before.


  2. #212
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Texas, Heart Of
    Posts
    1,669
    IF the POI is the killer:

    I think it's as simple as, the POI realizing he is standing there with 2 dead girls and people are driving by on the road. He didn't want people to see him WITH the bodies or connect him AT THAT MOMENT with the bodies. I also think he originally parked his vehicle that way to HIDE what he was doing (shooting 2 kids) and shield the scene from anyone going by. Pulling the truck forward a few feet and waiting for people to pass (by puttering around the cab or hood) seems like he just didn't want anyone to actually SEE HIM with the bodies so he could get away calmly without anyone being alarmed or calling the cops.

    This is why I think this wasn't a "spur of the moment" murder. The POI (if he is the lone killer) was too calm and didn't just tear outta there as soon as he was "done". He stuck around, avoided the bodies being seen right away and didn't seem to care if people saw HIM or found the casings etc....he just didn't want the bodies to be discovered before he was a few miles away (ditching the truck and the guns maybe?). I think he knew nobody in Weleetka could ID him - he just wasn't at all worried about being seen - so long as he wasn't there (or confronted by LE or an angry local with a gun of his own) when the bodies were found.

    If the POI is the killer -well he was just too calm and too cold to be some random guy or local perv gunning down girls walking down a random road - this guy pulled this off just too slick and too cool. And he is still in the wind. Killing two girls - children - in cold blood and he didn't even run when people SAW HIM THERE??? That's cold and evil to the BONE. This is somebody who is pretty certain nobody who saw him can ID him. I mean why not wave his ams and say "I did it"?? We'd be no closer to catching him if he had....

    My Opinion
    If you're not part of the solution,
    you're part of the problem.

    ~Eldridge Cleaver ~




  3. #213
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Nestled Deep in Southern Hospitality
    Posts
    19,392
    Quote Originally Posted by FlowerChild View Post
    IF the POI is the killer:

    I think it's as simple as, the POI realizing he is standing there with 2 dead girls and people are driving by on the road. He didn't want people to see him WITH the bodies or connect him AT THAT MOMENT with the bodies. I also think he originally parked his vehicle that way to HIDE what he was doing (shooting 2 kids) and shield the scene from anyone going by. Pulling the truck forward a few feet and waiting for people to pass (by puttering around the cab or hood) seems like he just didn't want anyone to actually SEE HIM with the bodies so he could get away calmly without anyone being alarmed or calling the cops.

    This is why I think this wasn't a "spur of the moment" murder. The POI (if he is the lone killer) was too calm and didn't just tear outta there as soon as he was "done". He stuck around, avoided the bodies being seen right away and didn't seem to care if people saw HIM or found the casings etc....he just didn't want the bodies to be discovered before he was a few miles away (ditching the truck and the guns maybe?). I think he knew nobody in Weleetka could ID him - he just wasn't at all worried about being seen - so long as he wasn't there (or confronted by LE or an angry local with a gun of his own) when the bodies were found.

    If the POI is the killer -well he was just too calm and too cold to be some random guy or local perv gunning down girls walking down a random road - this guy pulled this off just too slick and too cool. And he is still in the wind. Killing two girls - children - in cold blood and he didn't even run when people SAW HIM THERE??? That's cold and evil to the BONE. This is somebody who is pretty certain nobody who saw him can ID him. I mean why not wave his ams and say "I did it"?? We'd be no closer to catching him if he had....

    My Opinion
    I agree with all of your theories FlowerChild. I think he is the one and when they find him and I think they will........he will be toast and this case will be resolved just like Agent Brown has said it will.

    I have thought some more about the truck being at an angle. I still think it was done because it shielded the girl's bodies from view but I have also thought maybe he was getting ready to swing around to do the u turn. He would have to swing wide some in order to turn around on this narrow road without having to back up and if he was getting ready to flee the scene is when he saw the car approaching. He knew he would have to wait for them to pass him by before he could move the truck or they would see the girls laying there with him right there at the scene with them.

    So he pretended to be doing "something" and imo he certainly was doing something. I think he will be heartless and cold to the bone when they finally catch him. His cool as a cucumber mannerisms show that imo. He simply waited for the car to pass and he left those riddled bodies there as if they meant nothing to him and imo they didn't.

    imoo
    "Pardon Our Noise, It's the Sound of Freedom" USMC New River Air Station, Jacksonville, North Carolina


  4. #214
    I have been working on the case of Brooke Bennett. The more that comes out about the "child sex ring" involved in the VT case, the more it makes me wonder about Skyla and Taylor being on Myspace and internet. While there is no motive yet or connection to anything like that...I have to at least entertain that if it could happen in rural VT...it could happen here.

    Brooke is a 12 year old missing girl and they have arrested her ex step-father and his brother for sexual assault on two other girls. The story is still unfolding rapidly and gets worse as it goes along.

    It would put both girls within the age frame of the other victims in that case.
    "WE SEEK FOR THE TRUTH. WE SEEK JUSTICE.
    THE COURTS REQUIRE IT. THE VICTIMS CRY FOR IT
    AND GOD DEMANDS IT!"

    A quote spray painted on the wall by search
    and rescue workers, Team 5, at the OKC Bombing site 4-19-1995.



    What I post are my opinions only.


  5. #215
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    538
    The Brooke Bennett and Skyla and Taylor cases are similar in that neither case involves simply collecting fingerprints or DNA at the crime scene and then running it though the system to see what happens. Both cases are requiring some pretty heavy lifting in the investigative department.

    I'm surprised at how fast the Vermont case is moving.

    In this case they must have something solid they are working on. That can be the only explanation for what is going on, although I have never had a good feeling about this investigation. I hope that feeling proves to be wrong.


  6. #216
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Nestled Deep in Southern Hospitality
    Posts
    19,392
    Quote Originally Posted by Albert18 View Post
    The Brooke Bennett and Skyla and Taylor cases are similar in that neither case involves simply collecting fingerprints or DNA at the crime scene and then running it though the system to see what happens. Both cases are requiring some pretty heavy lifting in the investigative department.

    I'm surprised at how fast the Vermont case is moving.

    In this case they must have something solid they are working on. That can be the only explanation for what is going on, although I have never had a good feeling about this investigation. I hope that feeling proves to be wrong.
    I think Brooke's case has moved much faster as LE felt very sure right from the start that it had to do with social networking. By following that investigation and her Internet steps they were able to uncover a lot of information.

    With this one, even though they said they would be talking with Taylor and Skyla's friend and searching their computers for clues, I think they quickly found out, in this case that was a dead end.

    imoo
    "Pardon Our Noise, It's the Sound of Freedom" USMC New River Air Station, Jacksonville, North Carolina


  7. #217
    Ruflossn's Avatar
    Ruflossn is offline "Silence is the most perfect expression of scorn.", ~ George Bernard Shaw ~
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    1,027
    Quote Originally Posted by oceanblueeyes View Post
    I think Brooke's case has moved much faster as LE felt very sure right from the start that it had to do with social networking. By following that investigation and her Internet steps they were able to uncover a lot of information.

    With this one, even though they said they would be talking with Taylor and Skyla's friend and searching their computers for clues, I think they quickly found out, in this case that was a dead end.

    imoo

    Hi Ocean~
    Did you ever read anything about a classmate of the girls making threats against one or both of them? I remember reading at some point that one of the girls had threatened to turn someone in for drug use. It seems that there must be something in one of the girls backgrounds to have spurred someone to this terrible crime!


  8. #218
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    538
    I have to assume the silence from LE on this case means they have a good part of the case figured out. If not, then this silence is inexcusable.

    I still believe the most likely scenario is that someone in the Placker or Whitaker families stepped on someone's toes. And I think someone in the Placker or Whitaker families know's this.

    The silence from those families is deafening.

    Could it be they are keeping their heads down because they don't trust LE? Not that they have done anything wrong, but concern that LE will do what is right.


  9. #219
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    919
    I am sick to know that there has not been an arrest yet in this case. It is odd to me that this case went from National Attention to SILENCE... Pure dark cold silence. Its too soon for this to happen.


  10. #220
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Nestled Deep in Southern Hospitality
    Posts
    19,392
    Quote Originally Posted by c2cd208 View Post
    I am sick to know that there has not been an arrest yet in this case. It is odd to me that this case went from National Attention to SILENCE... Pure dark cold silence. Its too soon for this to happen.
    Sadly that is not uncommon. The media quickly goes onto to the next breaking case. So many cases are never solved and ones committed by someone who has no connection to the victims are the hardest to solve of all.

    If there is no link that LE can find then they hope that they get a valuable tip by someone who knows who and where the suspect is.

    I am not shocked that this crime has not been solved. I do believe it will be solved though in time.

    I think it was just as senseless as it seems and that is why it is not solved. They can't come up with a motive why someone would do this imo.

    imoo
    "Pardon Our Noise, It's the Sound of Freedom" USMC New River Air Station, Jacksonville, North Carolina


  11. #221
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Nestled Deep in Southern Hospitality
    Posts
    19,392
    Quote Originally Posted by Albert18 View Post
    I have to assume the silence from LE on this case means they have a good part of the case figured out. If not, then this silence is inexcusable.

    I still believe the most likely scenario is that someone in the Placker or Whitaker families stepped on someone's toes. And I think someone in the Placker or Whitaker families know's this.

    The silence from those families is deafening.

    Could it be they are keeping their heads down because they don't trust LE? Not that they have done anything wrong, but concern that LE will do what is right.
    The silence of the families? Mr. Placker has done several interviews pleading for anyone who has any information to contact the police. Mr. Placker says he does believe that local LE and OSBI will solve this case. He said that hope, is what keeps him going everyday along with the emotional support they have received in their community.

    He was just interviewed last Thursday, I believe, on Greta and with an area reporter that same day and he has done other interviews.

    I have wondered why the Whitakers have not made a plea but I am sure they are still very much grieving about their terrible loss. Some have the courage to speak out and others do not.

    imo
    "Pardon Our Noise, It's the Sound of Freedom" USMC New River Air Station, Jacksonville, North Carolina


  12. #222
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Nestled Deep in Southern Hospitality
    Posts
    19,392
    Quote Originally Posted by Ruflossn View Post
    Hi Ocean~
    Did you ever read anything about a classmate of the girls making threats against one or both of them? I remember reading at some point that one of the girls had threatened to turn someone in for drug use. It seems that there must be something in one of the girls backgrounds to have spurred someone to this terrible crime!
    I cant even remember where that came from Ruflossn. Wasn't it on youtube or something like that?

    I have never heard it mentioned by the national or local area media though that I can remember.

    But in all honesty if that were true then LE would have checked them out very early on. It is much easier to solve a case if there was some kind of real link to the possible perps and the victims. Since nothing has come of that I don't know if it may have been rumor or if those people had iron clad alibis and may have taken LDTs.

    imoo
    "Pardon Our Noise, It's the Sound of Freedom" USMC New River Air Station, Jacksonville, North Carolina


  13. #223
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    The State of Confusion
    Posts
    2,312
    I have been doing searches for stolen white trucks...for the past 2 hrs... I am tired. Do ya'll think our contact ( the reporter) that has communicated with our member would know if more updates are going to happen. I am sorry I can't remember who our member is and I will admit I am lazy at this time to look it up.


  14. #224
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    SO CALIFORNIA
    Posts
    11,333
    Quote Originally Posted by GetSmart View Post
    I am sorry I can't remember who our member is and I will admit I am lazy at this time to look it up.
    It was kahskye who said she would try to contact him again yesterday.


  15. #225
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    The State of Confusion
    Posts
    2,312

    Armed & Dangerous

    Have we looked at this guy yet?
    http://www.ok.gov/launch.php?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.doc.state.ok.us%2F escapes%2Fescapes.htm


    CONSIDERED ARMED AND DANGEROUS

    NAME: CRAIG, JONATHAN
    RACE: W
    SEX: Male
    DOB: 21-JAN-1969
    HEIGHT: 5 FT. 9 IN.
    WEIGHT: 181 LBS.
    HAIR: Brown
    EYES: Brown
    COMMENTS: NONE
    ALIAS: Craig, Jeremy M
    ALIAS: Craig, Jonathon P
    ALIAS: Graig, Johnathan P
    BODY MARK: (CONV)S-RHIP S-LBICEP S-LBACKLEGT-LSHOULDER,S-BACK OF HEAD
    BODY MARK: (TAT ABDOM)NCIC "CRAIG"
    BODY MARK: (TAT BACK)NCIC UPPER LEFT: TRIBAL
    BODY MARK: (TAT L ARM)NCIC UPPER: "ST"
    Last edited by GetSmart; 07-01-2008 at 11:04 PM.


Page 15 of 26 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15 16 17 25 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Skyla Whitaker, 11, & Taylor Placker 13 - Found Murdered - #9
    By christine2448 in forum Skyla Whitaker and Taylor Placker
    Replies: 355
    Last Post: 06-27-2008, 09:51 PM
  2. Skyla Whitaker, 11, & Taylor Placker 13 - Found Murdered - #8
    By SeriouslySearching in forum Skyla Whitaker and Taylor Placker
    Replies: 320
    Last Post: 06-25-2008, 10:45 AM
  3. Skyla Whitaker, 11, & Taylor Placker 13 - Found Murdered - #7
    By Littledeer in forum Skyla Whitaker and Taylor Placker
    Replies: 598
    Last Post: 06-23-2008, 12:35 PM
  4. Skyla Whitaker, 11, & Taylor Placker 13 - Found Murdered - #2
    By CW in forum Skyla Whitaker and Taylor Placker
    Replies: 508
    Last Post: 06-13-2008, 08:54 PM
  5. Skyla Whitaker, 11, & Taylor Placker 13 - Found Murdered - #1
    By SeriouslySearching in forum Skyla Whitaker and Taylor Placker
    Replies: 490
    Last Post: 06-12-2008, 04:49 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •