Judge Blocks Release of "MiniMe" Sex Tape

ick how nasty. Some people are just unscrupulous,

(Source)
SugarDVD wrote in a statement on its Web site that it hoped to reach a deal with Troyer to distribute the full 50-minute version.

The mental image upon hearing this on the news was eweeeeeeee

Aw, y'all so mean to short people now. I'm sure they have great sex lives just like the rest of us!

Aw, y'all so mean to short people now. I'm sure they have great sex lives just like the rest of us!
I hope they do. I just don't want to see it.

I just can't get over the image of him peeing all over the floor on that Surreal Life show he was on.

ETA: besides, I have friends that'll be emailing clips around, using misleading tags like "Cute babe" and then you open the clip and ...

Oh, I never saw that (peeing). :eek: :sick: Well, maybe he and R Kelly need to get together and make their own tape.

Nooooo!!! You didn't miss anything!!!! lol

I don't think I can look at that video, Xcom!

He's ticked off at TMZ for posting the 20 second bit, that they did... but I think he needs to be far more ticked off at the person that leaked the darn thing. It seems like he only got upset after TMZ ran a poll: of which over 90% of the readers were disgusted by the tape... there was a lot of people voicing some pretty crude stuff about it... not-so-nice crude stuff that wasn't in his favor. Makes one ponder: would he have embraced it all and okayed a release of it for selling, had the TMZ poll been in his favor?

sex tape or no sex tape , there is something really creepy about Verne. I saw him on Surreal Life and he was just strange.....

sex tape or no sex tape , there is something really creepy about Verne. I saw him on Surreal Life and he was just strange.....

I agree with you that there is something icky about him kazzbar.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rainydaze17
Back