1126 users online (273 members and 853 guests)  

The Killing Season - Websleuths

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Exclamation OH - Urine drinker arrested

Alan Patton. Registered Sex Offender. Collector of boy's urine. Yes, that's what he's doing.

Patton was seen at Sports Ohio in the men's bathroom putting Saran Wrap on toilets and cups in urinals so he could collect boy's urine. The article mentions perhaps to drink it.

Patton had been arrested back in 1994 and did four years in prison for crimes against children. Later he was caught in a movie theater watching little boys go to the bathroom. Freak.

http://www.mansfieldnewsjournal.com/...TES01/80629014

O.K. with further reading I find he's addicted to the urine. This dude waits in restaurants and stuff. He's been doing this for 40 years.

http://www.clickondetroit.com/news/7502034/detail.html

Quote Originally Posted by Filly View Post
    Alan Patton. Registered Sex Offender. Collector of boy's urine. Yes, that's what he's doing.

Patton was seen at Sports Ohio in the men's bathroom putting Saran Wrap on toilets and cups in urinals so he could collect boy's urine. The article mentions perhaps to drink it.

Patton had been arrested back in 1994 and did four years in prison for crimes against children. Later he was caught in a movie theater watching little boys go to the bathroom. Freak.

O.K. with further reading I find he's addicted to the urine. This dude waits in restaurants and stuff. He's been doing this for 40 years.

I swore to myself I wasn't going to read this thread....why of freaking why didn't I listen to myself?? Disgusting

Thats one of the weirdest things I ever read about these perverts. Their sickness never ceases to amaze me

That is just nasty! Addicted to urine? WTH?

Quote Originally Posted by Filly View Post

I didn't read the links yet, but I remember in 94 when he was arrested for doing this. He was also arrested in Gahannah, Ohio for following little boys into the bathrooms at a movie theater.

Um, and how can he say he is "addicted" to urine? It's time to put this guy in big boy prison. He's just WEIRD. Wanna bet he has a myspace?

I'm thinking.... who has this much time on their hands?????
    January 24, 2010 will go down in history for Saints fans everywhere.

Bless You Boys! You're off to the Black and Gold Superbowl!!!

Quote Originally Posted by dufresnecw View Post
    I'm thinking.... who has this much time on their hands?????
    A pedophile - that's who. He was convicted for rape 13 years ago.

Offender Details

* back to list
    * print details

Offender/Demographics
    Alan David Patton
    Nickname: n/a
    Date of Birth: 10/11/1951 Age: 56
    Race: White Gender: Male
    Height: 5'8" Weight: 150 lbs.
    Hair: Brown Eyes: Brown
    Also Known As:
    n/a
    Scars, Marks, Tattoos:
    n/a
    Supervision Status:
    n/a
    Outstanding Warrants (Status of Warrant Subject to Change):
    n/a
    Additional Information:
    Fingerprints on file with Ohio BCI
    DNA registered in the National CODIS system
    Photo Date: 05/02/2008

Offender is Compliant
    Offense Details
    Classification:
    Tier III Sex Offender with Notification
    Offense(s):
    2907.02- Rape

Victim(s):
    Child Male
    Child Unknown

http://www.esorn.ag.state.oh.us/Secu...d=3qw6mS85zgI=

eSorn INFO -- He is a predator. He needs to go away to big boy jail for a very long time.

Wow, you just ruined my appetite for a snack. I'm not sure I should say this...but thanks.

Oh that is just sick! I have heard of people who are addicts retaining urine for the drugs that are still there.... but not sure what or how... and I don't think I want to know.

Heck, put this guy in prison...... he'll have plenty to drink there! EWWW!
    ~JMO~

A grandfather is someone with silver in his hair and gold in his heart. ~Author Unknown

Long Lost Love - Discovery ID - Disappeared - Bob Harrod Case

You can now purchase Mr. Harrod's Disappeared episode through Amazon, iTunes or YouTube.

i cubby ist ds

Just when I thought I had heard everything, I truly cannot believe what some people do. This is absolutely disgusting.

This is a news report (cached) from Feb 2006 about the same guy, same crime:

http://www.nbc4i.com/news/7302651/detail.html (Feb 2006)

QUOTE Man Hides In Bathrooms, Drinks Boys' Urine

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

February 21, 2006

COLUMBUS, Ohio -- A disturbing case was discovered Tuesday about a Central Ohio man who allegedly told police he likes to drink the urine of adolescent boys.

Alan Patton, 54, is in jail after allegedly telling Gahanna police that he enjoys drinking urine.

Detective Ron Fithen interviewed Patton after he was arrested while leaving a movie theater last weekend.

"Listening to his describe it, it's like listening to a crack or cocaine addict. He's addicted to children's urine," Fithen said.

According to police, Patton said he's been drinking urine for years.

"He told us he's been doing it over 40 years, since he was 7 years old," Fithen said.

Police said Patton goes to family restaurants and movie theaters and waits for boys in a bathroom stall. Investigators said he shuts off the water to the child-level urinal and puts a cup in the bottom.

Patton allegedly told police that he leaves the stall after the child leaves.

"He goes back and retrieves the cup and drinks the urine," Fithen said.

Police said Patton told them it makes him sick, but that it's almost spiritual to him. He allegedly added, "I like it because it makes me closer to them -- like I'm drinking their youth."

A New Albany father played a role in Patton's arrest. He told someone at a movie theater that Patton was staring at his son in the bathroom. The theater employee then called police.

Officials said Patton is a registered sexual predator, who was convicted of rape 13 years ago.

Police believe Patton has been collecting and drinking urine in cities around Central Ohio, including Hilliard, Westerville, Dublin, Worthington and Gahanna.

"like I'm drinking their youth"

WTH?!

Quote Originally Posted by sissy's mom View Post
    i cubby ist ds
    wha???
    Sissy'smom,
    Are you talking in code? lol

He's one sick pos.
    He seriously needs to be locked up---forever.

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast