Results 1 to 15 of 15

Thread: Man charged with killing 3yo niece

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    North Carolina
    Posts
    3,562

    Man charged with killing 3yo niece


  2. #2
    believe09's Avatar
    believe09 is offline For nothing is secret that will not be revealed
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Oh Captain, My Captain
    Posts
    26,316

    This is a first that I have witnessed...

    this tragedy sat without comment for these last few housr-Everyone must be as tired as I am of these horrible stories.

    The aunt has not been charged at all-but lE took no time taking the uncle into custody and upgrading the charges when she died. Where are her own parents I wonder, and I am afraid to ask??

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    CITY OF BROTHERLY SHOVE
    Posts
    17,645
    Quote Originally Posted by believe09 View Post
    this tragedy sat without comment for these last few housr-Everyone must be as tired as I am of these horrible stories.

    The aunt has not been charged at all-but lE took no time taking the uncle into custody and upgrading the charges when she died. Where are her own parents I wonder, and I am afraid to ask??
    B, I agree with you as well. I was almost too afraid to look at this thread. In the meantime I've tried looking for more information on this and there's not much out there yet.

    Rest in peace lil Clara. Poor baby.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    16,705
    Quote Originally Posted by believe09 View Post
    this tragedy sat without comment for these last few housr-Everyone must be as tired as I am of these horrible stories.

    The aunt has not been charged at all-but lE took no time taking the uncle into custody and upgrading the charges when she died. Where are her own parents I wonder, and I am afraid to ask??
    It's almost to where I can't open the threads anymore let alone the detailed news links.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Illinois
    Posts
    1,066
    Quote Originally Posted by Taximom View Post
    It's almost to where I can't open the threads anymore let alone the detailed news links.
    Me too Taxi, these ones are especially hard for me since my DD is 3 years old and I know who sweet and innocent they are at this age. It makes me sick that people can harm and innocent child over and over again while this poor baby is crying.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Posts
    7,940

    Unhappy

    believe,
    You're right. Just makes me sick...beyond that I have tears instead of words.
    She's been living with him since January. Gosh only knows how many times she's been beat by this pospunk.
    http://www.wral.com/news/news_briefs/story/3130498/
    A Robeson County man was charged Sunday with the beating death of his niece.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    1,506
    I'm so sick of these "men" beating babies. Poor little Clara. I wonder too where the parents are since the article states Clara was living with her aunt and uncle since January.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Chattanooga, TN
    Posts
    454
    I just can't click the link . Too many of these stories lately, BUT they do need to stay pushed to the front of our collective minds.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    sipping coffee at the Purple Rose Theatre
    Posts
    53,153
    another disgusting story. I wonder why this child was living with an aunt and uncle.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    South Carolina
    Posts
    3,870
    I guarantee you the grandmother and probably others knew this crap was going on. This little girl was brutally murdered either because she got up early, or because she was hungry. I did click on the link, and the fact that the grandmother came over and fed her a peanut butter sandwich tells me that she came because someone had called her because they knew they had already harmed the child; because of hunger most likely. I can't post what I want to do to this POS. That is not nearly as frustrating as not being able to DO it to him. I hope someone tries to carjack me or abduct me tomorrow on the way to work!!! Honestly...... if I were some big old biker dude; I would find a bar right now to pick a fight! I am feeling the need to hurt a bad guy!!! REAL BAD!!!

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    712
    The uncle has sores on his face... does that mean he is a meth head?

    I read all of these threads and I am just astounded at the amount of children in the US that are murdered. How is it that this is allowed to go on?

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Chattanooga, TN
    Posts
    454
    Quote Originally Posted by aussie_mum View Post
    I read all of these threads and I am just astounded at the amount of children in the US that are murdered. How is it that this is allowed to go on?
    It's fascinating, in a sad way. Our society as a whole talks a *lot* about how precious children are, that they are our greatest resource (because they are our future), etc. Yet when it comes right down to it, when a parent abuses or murders their child, the courts hand down ridiculously short sentences for their crime while saying what a tragedy it is that yet another parent has abused or murdered a child, what will we ever do to stop this epidemic, etc.

    Our judicial system, while it's made up of real humans, seems to operate on the premise that as long as it's a parent committing the crimes, our society's children (the same ones that are so precious and are our future) are disposable.

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    CITY OF BROTHERLY SHOVE
    Posts
    17,645
    Quote Originally Posted by Lisahas2cats View Post
    It's fascinating, in a sad way. Our society as a whole talks a *lot* about how precious children are, that they are our greatest resource (because they are our future), etc. Yet when it comes right down to it, when a parent abuses or murders their child, the courts hand down ridiculously short sentences for their crime while saying what a tragedy it is that yet another parent has abused or murdered a child, what will we ever do to stop this epidemic, etc.

    Our judicial system, while it's made up of real humans, seems to operate on the premise that as long as it's a parent committing the crimes, our society's children (the same ones that are so precious and are our future) are disposable.
    Good point, Lisa. How's that song go? "I believe that children are our future. Teach them well...." Something like that. Then those sayings like "It takes a village". Seems to be a bunch of BS. Just words.

    Are we the only culutre that doesn't judge by how society treats it's children and elderly? If we did we're doing a rotten job.

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    3,141
    God must be having such a good time playing with all those toddlers and babies up in heaven......


    ~~~~~RIP Baby Clara~~~~~

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    16,705
    Quote Originally Posted by colomom View Post
    God must be having such a good time playing with all those toddlers and babies up in heaven......


    ~~~~~RIP Baby Clara~~~~~
    While I consider my faith to be very strong, all this hurt and harm to these children bothers me. I'm not necessarily angry with God, but pissed at the devil and the creeps that say yes to the ideas planted in their heads. I'm really just so sick of it all I could scream.

Similar Threads

  1. Man charged with raping, killing 7 month old niece.
    By JellyBean in forum Crimes in the News
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 07-06-2010, 04:11 PM
  2. Replies: 37
    Last Post: 09-06-2007, 01:34 PM
  3. Man Charged With Killing Son On Birthday
    By Shadow205 in forum Crimes in the News
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 06-19-2006, 10:10 PM
  4. 2 women charged in dog killing
    By Casshew in forum Crimes in the News
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-30-2004, 12:48 PM
  5. ex-ceo charged with killing wife
    By suspiciouseye in forum Crimes in the News
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-23-2004, 10:52 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •