848 users online (182 members and 666 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 27 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Brooke Bennett, 12 yrs. old Randolph, VT #3

"WE SEEK FOR THE TRUTH. WE SEEK JUSTICE.
    THE COURTS REQUIRE IT. THE VICTIMS CRY FOR IT
    AND GOD DEMANDS IT!"

A quote spray painted on the wall by search
    and rescue workers, Team 5, at the OKC Bombing site 4-19-1995.

What I post are my opinions only.

The other thread was getting too long. This case looks like it might take awhile to work through and if we keep the threads shorter, it is much easier to go back to find reference material later.
    AND GOD DEMANDS IT!"

Quote Originally Posted by SeriouslySearching View Post
    The other thread was getting too long. This case looks like it might take awhile to work through and if we keep the threads shorter, it is much easier to go back to find reference material later.
    Thanks!

Doesn't TSG usually put affidavits and such on their site?
    IMO

Thanks SS
    Your right, this looks like a year in the making.
    IMO

Maybe. I really wish we had one to read, but I think it is going to depend on who is willing to put all those details out there. We are dealing with a minor child in a sexual abuse situation.
    AND GOD DEMANDS IT!"

Cases take time and lots of space here. It looks like it is possible it could turn into a case with several players involved and this means it will be difficult to keep tabs on every detail as we go along. Yes, it could take up to a year easily. It will depend on many factors. This one is still only a week old and look at the twists so far.

You are welcome, Carrington.
    AND GOD DEMANDS IT!"

Reading elsewhere, there is divorce records for Michael Jacques and Mona Jacques. I wonder if it's the same MJ?
    IMO

Could possibly be - the divorce was in 8/1992 and Michael S Jacques was 26 at the time of the divorce per the records, so him being 42 now would fit.

Quote Originally Posted by Amster View Post
    Reading elsewhere, there is divorce records for Michael Jacques and Mona Jacques. I wonder if it's the same MJ?

Just to let some people know about the family dynamics with a sex offender. There is one on my H's side. We would never allow our children around him. This caused many fights with his family. You see his family thinks he is innocent. (The uncle's daughter accused him, no conviction). They don't believe that he would ever do anything of the sort. I told my husband that is part of the sickness, IMO. We also had a RSO that lived in our neighborhood. My friend allowed her children around him all the time. I would fuss at her and she told me one day that she didn't think he was guilty. I told her that is what he wants you to think...that is how he lures his victims. So I have no doubt the Bennett family knew but they either believed he was innocent or he was cured.

Quote Originally Posted by MCDRAW View Post
    Just to let some people know about the family dynamics with a sex offender. There is one on my H's side. We would never allow our children around him. This caused many fights with his family. You see his family thinks he is innocent. (The uncle's daughter accused him, no conviction). They don't believe that he would ever do anything of the sort. I told my husband that is part of the sickness, IMO. . . . So I have no doubt the Bennett family knew but they either believed he was innocent or he was cured.
    As someone who also has a sex offender in the family (great-uncle; never convicted though repeatedly accused), I totally agree with what you've said! For whatever reason, the family believes that THREE different girls in the family lied! My heart goes out to Brooke, wherever she is.

Here is a relatively new video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VxbJ0ah5XGc

Father of missing girl speaks 4:25
    Nancy Grace speaks to father of a missing 12-year-old Vermont girl. Police call her uncle a "person of interest."

http://www.cnn.com/video/?/video/cri...irl.father.cnn

AR may not have met the supposed other men in person. The other men could have been something MJ cooked up.

http://www.timesargus.com/apps/pbcs....WS01/807010374

(snips)
    Jacques allegedly forced the girl to perform sexual acts weekly over the course of several years. She said the acts, which ended only a few weeks ago, were intended to improve her rating in the "Breckenridge program." She said she received phone calls and electronic messages from figures inside the program detailing which acts she was to perform on Jacques.

Baker also said police are investigating whether the program is an actual sex ring, or a ploy created by Jacques to intimidate the girl into having sex.

Police have since raised doubts that such a rendezvous was planned and have been focusing their investigation on contacts the girl is believed to have made through the MySpace social networking Web site.

Police would not say Monday whether Jacques was the source of that story.

Oh, I just heard from that video that the uncle found her clothes. Man, LE had to have a clue at that point, don't you think? I'd love to see their timeline of this investigation.

Page 1 of 27 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast