1352 users online (263 members and 1089 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by DenverMom View Post
    Oh wow thank you for posting this! Couldn't be happier that he got caught.
    Please help find Amanda Jones
    http://www.myspace.com/findingamandajones

"Never, never be afraid to do what's right, especially if the well-being of a person or animal is at stake. Society's punishments are small compared to the wounds we inflict on our soul when we look the other way."
    ~ Martin Luther King, Jr

Good, at least one of them off the streets. I am sure the victims and their families aren't as grateful as their pain has to be tremendous. But for the rest of society they are at least safe from future victims from this perp. He won't be getting out and that is only thing I can say good about this situation.

Quote Originally Posted by DenverMom View Post
    Well duh on me! That'll teach me to get distracted while in the midst of typing a reply!! I went and missed the good news! Thanks so much for posting that!

What a freak! Glad they were able to find him. Too bad they didn't just kill him on site and save everyone a lot of trouble. Sorry, just MHO.

Wow! Just saw they caught this creep. I'm so glad they got him off the street.

He is one scary guy.

fran

Quote Originally Posted by dhchick04 View Post
    Fran, yes! I know...I closed last night at one of my jobs and I was so afraid to walk out by myself at night being so close to the motel. I had to pass it on the way home and it gave me chills.
    LOL, this is exactly why I couldn't work a job with night shift. I'm scared at night!

Glad they got the guy off the street and you can breathe easier now.

JMHO
    fran

I'm so glad they caught him!

Where was it reported that it was his wife and child that were killed? The only articles I've read state that one of the victims was "related" to one of the older victims.

Quote Originally Posted by vibec View Post
    I'm so glad they caught him!

Where was it reported that it was his wife and child that were killed? The only articles I've read state that one of the victims was "related" to one of the older victims.
    It couldn't have been his wife and child that were killed, at least I don't think so. Just a few minutes ago on Greta, she was phone interviewing a reporter who had been contacted by the wife. They were discussing her and I'm sure they would have mentioned if she'd been killed. As a matter of fact, the reporter on the phone said she made some type of statement that she hoped she'd see him again, 'alive,' or something like that.

Apparently there's been trouble in the marriage, caused by more than one type of substance abuse.

The anger that this guy seemed to seethe with, indicates to me either cocaine, crack, or meth.

Just sayin',
    fran

Well, call me confused, because the 2nd link in my opening comment of this thread says:
    A Quad Cities television station reported that a woman who lived at the apartment is married to Nicholas T. Sheley of Sterling.

His wife was interviewed by a reporter that appeared on Greta.

Only 15 people dead because of him.
    Last edited by tangledweb; 07-02-2008 at 12:56 AM. Reason: Repeated info already posted

15 people dead now? I heard it was 8. Each time I hear an update on t.v. it seems the details change. This a.m. on t.v. they said he killed a man, woman, and child (earlier this week?) and the owners's two dogs were walking around covered with blood that wasn't their blood? Huh? I'm curious to hear more about him. Has anyone seen a list of who died?

The ABC radio news report I heard stated that the other 7 were suspected to have been killed by him.

Okay, the dogs that were found with blood on them were the dogs of the two people travelling from Arkansas that he killed in Festus MO. The blood belonged to their owners, it wasn't the blood of the dogs. The dogs were found alive.

It seems that he has an ex-wife and a wife. I believe one or the other of them was one of the 4 victims found dead in an apartment in Rock Falls, Il. There were 2 men, one woman and a child. Rumor around here is that the child was also his.

I'll post more later on. We're going to Rock Falls tomorrow to see a buddy of ours that is up visting and he's staying in the area. We should be able to get more of the scoop then.

[quote=TallCoolOne;2344636]Okay, the dogs that were found with blood on them were the dogs of the two people travelling from Arkansas that he killed in Festus MO. The blood belonged to their owners, it wasn't the blood of the dogs. The dogs were found alive.
    quote]

Thanks TallCoolOne. I thought they meant the blood wasn't the owners. I guess that wouldn't make sense that they would know that right away. It not being dog blood makes sense. Thanks for any updates you have.

Okay, it sounds as if the woman killed was NOT his wife nor his ex-wife. She was the girlfiend of one of the men that were killed there. The child was hers. Sorry for any misinformation. That should teach me to go on rumor......

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast