Madonna and Arod siting in a tree...

I have to ask. Whatever happened to working out your problems? Are these celebrities so pampered that they can just love and leave without making an effort?

Madonna now has kids from different fathers. A-Rod wouldn't be my first choice as a replacement father-figure.

Don't get me going on Afraud, he is scum of the earth.

She is having a midlife crisis and she has always been slutty.

No surprise her marriage is over it's just sad that she is pulling her 3 kids down with her.

This Arod person is a !!!
His wife just had a baby and he can't keep his pants up?

Richie and Arod's wife should be very very wealthy after this is over.

A-Rod is a A-hole, if the things that are written about him are true. He is a philanderer. I don't believe that it is serious and is about sex, if anything. Sad for their respective spouses.

Uggggg-- I think of the British accent, the childrens books, etc...

And then I remember that trashy 'Truth or Dare' thing and the gold teeth and the black leather masks...

Why is the expression coming to mind, " You cant turn a hooker into a housewife...'

Or is this just another way of Madonna trying to 'SHOCK' us with what she will do next ?? If it is, I wish she would just age gracefully and go live quietly... she started boring me in the 1990's

Who is he? (Sorry, I'm not up on sports figures.)

Amen sista. He could do a lot better. :clap:
He is a very handsome and talented man.:blowkiss:

I don't know what he's like in his personal life, but when he played for the Texas Rangers, he was pretty hated around here. The first time he took to the field, the fans actually started throwing dollar bills on the field because they were pissed that he was being paid so much money. The rest of the team hated him and it was probably the beginning of the slump the Rangers have been in ever since.

Madonna is just such a *advertiser censored*! LOL :confused:

She has always liked the "look" What-A-Rod presents. It won't last because they are both so egotistical, but it's sad if it's true since she's married.

I'm still in awe that her marriage to Guy has lasted this long. *advertiser censored* is right, in my book.

So is Afraud, he has two kids under five. His antics with strippers were plastered all over the New York papers a few months ago.

Comments from Mondonna's spokeswoman...

Snips:

Madonna's husband, Guy, arrived in New York last night to be with his wife and family (not in a last-ditch attempt to save his marriage, which does not need saving)," spokeswoman Liz Rosenberg told People on Tuesday.

Rosenberg also clarified the singer's relationship with New York Yankees star Alex Rodriguez. "Madonna and Alex have the same manager, Guy Oseary," Rosenberg said. "They have met. They know each other, and Madonna took her kids to a Yankees game last week. There's really not anything to comment on beyond that."

http://www.usatoday.com/life/people/2008-07-01-celeb-breakups_N.htm USA Today--7/1/08

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
idrainuk
Back