1051 users online (229 members and 822 guests)  

Websleuths News

Mrs Brosnan looking great!

As a former James Bond, Pierce Brosnan could have been forgiven for thinking he might have been the star attraction at last night's premiere of Mamma Mia!

But his wife Keely Shaye Smith had other ideas, turning heads in Leicester Square with a plunging empire line print dress that showed off her voluptuous figure.

More: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz...-premiere.html

She does look great!

Him, not so much! LOL.

Yes she is lovely, but why then does the same paper need to trash Rachel Hunter for being voluptuous?? (Be fair, she is dressed for the circus highwire act)

They seem to really be in love. I admire her for staying active and enjoying life even though she has put on a few pounds. Hope that they live happily ever after.

Quote Originally Posted by Rino View Post
    Yes she is lovely, but why then does the same paper need to trash Rachel Hunter for being voluptuous??
    Because they're a trashy paper and they change their reports on celebs with the wind.

but at least they provide pictures! :laughbounce:

Yes I think both ladies look great! It's about time we start adjusting to what real women look like...like they have a life, they are active, intelligent and not some paper thin teeny bopper with tons of make up to make them look 20 something. I am glad to see beautiful real women instead of some clothes hanger person for a change.

Oh I just love Keely Shaye! To me she looks like a REAL woman! I think she is so beautiful.

Quote Originally Posted by DeltaDawn View Post
    Yes I think both ladies look great! It's about time we start adjusting to what real women look like...like they have a life, they are active, intelligent and not some paper thin teeny bopper with tons of make up to make them look 20 something. I am glad to see beautiful real women instead of some clothes hanger person for a change.

I think they both look great!!

hipmamajen is offline I love the friends I have gathered together on this thin raft...
    No wonder James Bond looks so happy It's good to see happy couples!
    Just thinkin' out loud....

Both woman look like "real women" not those skinny lollipops out there now. I commend Pierce Brosnan for being a proud husband and father he's a class act. Not to mention one of the best looking men on the Planet. Yummmmy

Pierce's wife imo is beautiful. It's about time the rag mags stopped trashing her.
    Oh lordy who in their right mind would trash Rachael Hunter?