Brooke Bennett, 12 yrs. old Randolph, VT #4

Status
Not open for further replies.

christine2448

Retired WS Staff
Reaction score
Please continue discussions here.

Links to previous and similar threads can be found at the very bottom of the page.

Thanks, Christine! It works so much better when you can flip that switch to close the thread instead of begging people to come post on the new one. LOL

I cant help but wonder if maybe MJ & others had any ties to a bigger sex ring that bought and sold girls??? Sounds pretty out there but not unheard of and especially w/ this case, it could be possible???

I believe, Dennis, was posted as a third child belonging to Cassandra.

Well Geeez! I am just getting caught up today and now the step father has been arrested? What was going on in this family? Those poor children.:behindbar:furious:

I think Brooke was just beginning to get dragged into this nightmare. Because of myspace. Creepy uncle, no doubt and sadly, her stepdad, too.

I know JB said he knew about the uncle, but probably didn't know how much time Brooke spent there. And if he and Cassandra weren't married, didn't know a whole lot about her family. I wonder how often he saw Brooke? Every other week-end?

Sorry if i missed this somewhere, but do we know Brookes middle name? Thanks!

To theorize similiar to your last post on the previous thread SS, I don't believe Brooke was molested. I think that she found something on MJs computer or the cousin told her something that the perps wanted kept quiet. Didn't I read where MJ demanded Brooke's MS passwords? He obviously wanted to review and keep tabs on her conversations. Making her disappear was a last resort.

Names I have associated with Cassandra and her maiden name are

Robert Adams
Mark Adams
Jessie Adams
Paul Adams

I do not know what relation they are to her.

Does Casandra have any brothers?

Not sure if this was posted already

WPTZ

Breaking News: Feds Add Charges Against Bennett's Stepfather

ROYALTON, Vt. -- The stepfather of missing 12-year-old girl Brooke Bennett is facing additional federal charges.

Vermont's First Assistant United States Attorney Paul Van de Graaf said 40-year-old Raymond Gagnon has been arrested on federal charges.

Van de Graaf said the charges against Gagnon have not yet been filed so he can't say what they are.

Others here have said similar things in praise of "A.R"., but I hope at the right time someone will show you this message:

A.,
You are a real hero. In the old movies and t.v. shows you'd be called "brave, courageous and bold". However, you are more than that, because those were fictional heroes, actors with scripts written out for them. You are brave and have done more than most adults would have been able to do. All of us here are a mixture of good, bad, and neutral things, but doing as tough a thing as you did, making your statement, shows such strength and is something everyone would admire!
GoodAim

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member