OR OR - Brandon Perdue, 18, Medford, 13 June 2008

SheWhoMustNotBeNamed

Former Member
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
A glimpse of Brandon Perdue's MySpace page tells you a little about his mind-set before he disappeared last week into the wilderness around Lake of the Woods.

The Web page greets you with the hip hop song "When I'm Gone" by Eminem and a message left by Perdue reading, "I don't want to be here anymore."

"He's a good kid," said his sister Melissa Perdue. "We are mystified and have no idea why he's doing this."

Perdue was last seen the evening of June 13 at a Dairy Queen in White City. The previous day he had told his girlfriend, Lyndsey Davee, 17, he might harm himself by overdosing on pills.

"He told me we would never find him," Davee said.

So far, Perdue's promise has held true, as police have scoured the area surrounding Lake of the Woods and Lost Creek Lake, a spot frequented by the teenager, to no avail.

More at link: http://www.mailtribune.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20080621/NEWS/806210309/-1/ARCHIVE

Also, a page set up for Brandon: http://www.brandoneperdue.com/BrandonPage.html

And I THINK this is his MySpace page, but it's private: http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=326249057

Yes his myspace is set to private. I feel for his family because he apparently planned his own demise, this is just sad.

I live in Southern Oregon. I had not read about Brandon Perdue's case locally.
That is a sad thing to say.

I came on this kind of forum to start a thread about someone else in
Southern Oregon.

But, for Brandon, maybe with fall hunting season starting, there will be so many more people out in the woods that maybe he will be found.
If his car is found, he may not be too far away.

I know it is discouraging as we have so many thousands of acres of woods and forests. There are old logging roads, old access roads.

As for his MySpace page, have you tried every combo of things to learn his password. His favorite color, car, cars license plate number, girl friends names, high school names, birthdate, something important to him, songs, sports, his email name, etc. I am sure you have.

I know that you have probably gone over everything he ever said to family and friends for clues.
I will pray that he is found.

Update:
There has been no sighting of Brandon Perdue since his disappearance.
His last cell phone usage was near Lake of The Woods, off Hwy 140, about
20 miles from his Medford, Or home.
His red car is still missing.
He was said to be suicidal.
Lake of the Woods area is heavily forested. There are many old logging roads, not well maintained.
Brandon was said to like this area.
It is hunting season and people are hopeful he will be found soon.
But, there was the first snowfall this week and that will hamper any
search.

Originally posted by Dreamweaver:

More about Brandon Perdue from a friends My Space page.
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm...endID=65128188
This story states that Brandon went to Lost Lake on June 13, but returned home, left again June 14, 2008. He may have gone to Hornbrook, CA, to visit his grandfathers grave.
Text message purported to be from Brandon said he was suicidal and hopeless. The text messages were sent to his girl friend, who had just broken up with him.
Foot searches were done in the mountains. Air search was done also. His red car has never been found.
Anyone with information should contact the Medford Police Department at: (541) 774-2200, the Perdue Family at (541) 857-8807 or the Jackson County Sheriff's department at (541) 774-6800.

very sad story. If Brandon is not dead, then he has to be working somewhere. Other than working at the gym, did he have any other skills that could earn him a paycheck?

While it might be a longshot, did the family consider sending his missing persons information by email attachment to the major fitness center chains? Even if he is not working in one, he might be frequenting one.

Just a thought.

NaMus #3075.
It does say no case manager assigned at this time.
But I have the printout I did.
Hmm, off to investigate.

I checked NaMus again.
He has not been assigned a case manager.
I did email the general email and asked about it.

I added some pics and info and he now has 3 stars.
But I do know that
NaMus does not have enough case managers.
I was asked to add to another long time missing person case on NaMus,
because I had new info., and no case manager.
But the OK/AR area has great case managers.
That is the one I know, I am sure there are many others.

The regional admin for Oregon is Beth, who I have talked to about a few cases I recently entered. If you submitted the case to get a case manager, it probably went to her. (But just to be sure, it should be listed on the last page of Brandon's info, Contacts.) Beth's contact email is namus.03@findthemissing.org Maybe you could ask her, if you don't hear back from the general?

The regional admin for Oregon is Beth, who I have talked to about a few cases I recently entered. If you submitted the case to get a case manager, it probably went to her. (But just to be sure, it should be listed on the last page of Brandon's info, Contacts.) Beth's contact email is namus.03@findthemissing.org Maybe you could ask her, if you don't hear back from the general?

Idaho: Thanks. That is who I emailed. I am sure I will get an answer back.

On another note: I did get an email back from the private detective agency and will call them later this morning.

https://www.findthemissing.org/photos/full/11242

Search continues for Medford teen missing since 2008

Police investigators are ready to "think outside the box" in their search for a Medford teen who was last seen near White City before dropping completely off the radar in 2008.

[snip]

"The tips are coming in, but so far none have proven to be (Perdue)," Budreau said. "We have checked into each one and determined that the person in question is not Brandon."

[snip]

Budreau said investigators plan to comb through and call junk and scrap yards seeking Perdue's red Honda Civic.

"The car should stand out if it was parked on a logging road or somewhere in the woods," Budreau said. "It's really odd that we haven't had someone come across it."

More: http://www.mailtribune.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20120118/NEWS/201180347

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni
Back