Thread: Friends reunited

Friends reunited

Friends reunited

If this comes to pass, i'll be thrilled because i loved the show! :Jumpie::Jumpie::Jumpie:

Cast members Jennifer Aniston, Courteney Cox, Matthew Perry, Matt LeBlanc, Lisa Kudrow and David Schwimmer will reprise their roles for a big-screen adaptation 'within the next 18 months', according to insiders.
    The actors have been inspired by the recent success of Sex And The City, which recently hit cinemas worldwide.

More: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz...ockbuster.html

I don't give a fig about 'bandwagon' i want to see what's become of the six! :smiley4:

Oh God no...

Quote Originally Posted by Paladin View Post
    Oh God no...
    Be most careful you don't accidently end up in a theatre playing it and therefore forced to watch!

Oh, I really hope this is true! This show helps me relax like no other. It's on tv here twice a day, and I watch whenever I can. When the show originally came out, a girl at work told me I reminded her of Phoebe, because of the vegetarianism and being kind to animals, etc. plus general skewed outlook on life. I was highly flattered, LOL. To each his own!

I don't buy this at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Masterj View Post
    I don't buy this at all.
    What? the story? or Tielbird's lifestyle?

Oh my gosh!! One of my favorite shows everrrrrrr... I have all episodes and watch them all the time! I love love it...yay!!

I love Friends... Was a wonderful show in its day.. Watched it all the time.. :flashbak:

This post is my opinion only, and is subject to making me look totally confused

Quote Originally Posted by Floh View Post
    What? the story? or Tielbird's lifestyle?
    LOL - I don't buy that the cast of Friends is considering making a movie.

I don't buy it either MasterJ.
    Besides I think that kind of breaking news would have been announced in the good ole USA, not the UK.

It comes down to money. and also, none of them have had particularly great careers since the show finished, IMO.

Quote Originally Posted by philamena View Post
    I don't buy it either MasterJ.
    Besides I think that kind of breaking news would have been announced in the good ole USA, not the UK.
    Just a smattering of articles i picked up on google:

UK: http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/news...the-cards.html

USA: http://blogs.nypost.com/tv/archives/...s_takes_s.html

USA: http://blogs.nypost.com/popwrap/arch...e_talking.html

USA: http://www.thehollywoodnews.com/artm...g-15020708.php

Floh,
    Thanks honey. Looks like I need to catch up on my reading.

All of those articles reference the initial article as their source though. I'm just not buying it. David Schwimmer, Courtney Cox and Jennifer have been pretty vocal about not wanting to do a movie because it didn't make sense from a plot standpoint. Maybe they all changed their minds, but I doubt it. Plus Jen and Courtney have been working on projects fairly consistently.

Quote Originally Posted by Floh View Post
    Friends reunited

If this comes to pass, i'll be thrilled because i loved the show! :Jumpie::Jumpie::Jumpie:

Cast members Jennifer Aniston, Courteney Cox, Matthew Perry, Matt LeBlanc, Lisa Kudrow and David Schwimmer will reprise their roles for a big-screen adaptation 'within the next 18 months', according to insiders.
    The actors have been inspired by the recent success of Sex And The City, which recently hit cinemas worldwide.

More: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz...ockbuster.html

I don't give a fig about 'bandwagon' i want to see what's become of the six! :smiley4:
    I'm right there with you Floh, I am a HUGE fan! Now here's a question, do you have the perfect friend you would go to see it with? I know I do, we still talk about particular episodes "the one where..." that relates to something in particular go on in our lives. I was a big fan of Sex and the City as well and there was only one friend I would have seen that with as well (a different one than my "Friends" friend).

Off topic...can you tell me something about that beautiful picture in the bottom left corner of your page? Its gorgeous and I would love to see a larger version of it. Did you make it?

Quote Originally Posted by Masterj View Post
    LOL - I don't buy that the cast of Friends is considering making a movie.
    Why not??? It isn't like any of them are busy with booming careers!!! They have the same curse as Seinfeld (IMO)...

I looooove Friends - still watch the reruns, too. I'd see the movie, but would wait for it to come to DVD, cause I'm just cheap like that. LOL.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    *My posts are my opinions, expressed freely thanks to the First Amendment.*

excellent, that would be so neat, Friends has to be one of my all time favorite shows, I watch the re-runs all the time

I've never actually seen a whole episode. I see a bit here and there when flipping, but I've never seen a whole show. I think I may be the only person to have never watched it.