Christmas in July sale

c2cd208

Reaction score
I am having a Christmas in July sale on all embroidery and am offering this sale to all my friends here at WS! Use this opportunity to get a early start on your Christmas shopping.

For the entire month of July I am offering:
$20 Pilowcase Sets. Both cases in the set must be of the same design and colors. Prince includes a name and choice of one design to accent name. I will work with you to suite your needs on the deisgn.

$12 Burp rag set. This includes a set of two (2) burp rags and will include your choice of one baby design or saying and name of your choice. Must order a set to get these at this price.

$35 Bath Towel Set. Each bath towel set includes a extra thick, large bath towel, hand towel and face cloth. Your may choose a monogram, embossment or one of my beautiful deisgns.

$20 Baby Blankets. Super soft finish, anti-pill micro fleece with elegant matching satin binding. Made of 100% micro-fiber polyester. 36"x50". Packaged individually in zippered vinyl bag. Colors: Baby pink, White, Baby blue

$28 Stadium throws. These are the softest blankets I have ever found. The super soft cozy fleece feels like cashmere. 11 fabulous colors to choose from. Big 50” x 60” for comfort. Nylon carrying strap included. Your choise of a name and one accent design per throw.
<LI class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt; COLOR: blue; mso-margin-top-alt: auto; mso-margin-bottom-alt: auto; mso-list: l0 level1 lfo1; tab-stops: list .5in">Colors available: Black, Grey, Red, Burgundy, Carmel, Fushia, Purple, Pink, Royal, Navy, Light Blue.
$20 Fun and Funky Fleese throws. Dimensions: 50” x 60” Material: Polyester Available in the following designs. (of you need a picture of the blanket designs please let me know I will be more than happy to show you these ) Price includes one embroidery design of choice and one name.
Blanket Designs available:
Polka Dot Fleece
Dots and Daisies Fleece
Preppy Stripe Fleece
Circle Dot Craze Fleece
Pink Plaid Fleece
Luxe Leopard Fleece
Heart Breaker Fleece

$18 2 Pocket 24 Inch Apron 65% poly / 35% cotton. Twill 2-pocket apron
Available colors:
Black, Forest, Natural, Navy, Red, Royal Blue, White.

Price includes choice of one embroidery design.

$45.00 Cotton Waffle Robe. Feel like you are at the spa or the Hilton with this 60/40 cotton/poly waffle robe. Contrast piping at neck, sleeves and pockets. (White has white piping) Belt and double belt loops in self fabric. This wonderful robe comes in two colors White on White and White trimmed in Navy Blue. Price includes monogram in the color of your choice.

Shipping costs are extra and will be kept to a minimum. I only charge actual shipping cost to the customer. I love to ship first class when the weight allows me to do so in order to save on postage rates. For packages over first class weight I will use USPS Priority mail.

I accept Paypal and Money order at the time of order. Turn around time is 7-10 days.

I just sent you an order. : )

My nephew is here and since you made such a beautiful quilt for him I am going to send you a pm for something for him for Christmas. This might be an annual tradition starting here.
Can we talk about something cute you can embroider for him for christmas? What about one of those hooded infant/toddler robes?
I might need some help with ideas. Hooded robe? What kind of fun things can we come up with?

and can I have your permission to copy this post and send it via email to my two sisters, mom?

Do you have a website?
NO I currently do not have a website, but I am working on though. I have a rough draft on my husbands website www.duketransportationllc.net I can send you pictures, or answer any questions you may have though. I promise to find the time to get my site up and going ASAP! Its a little hard with the kids here 24/7 but I will do my very best to get it up and going soon. I am getting some things set up on Etsy currently, those will be up by the 20th of this month. I would have that up sooner but my baby's birthday is this week and I am concentrating on just him this week.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
okaydandy
Back