Miley Cyrus says she's 'happy' her new song is 'angry'

I don't think it's odd that 11 year olds would be in her video because Miley's music and her tv show is geared towards the younger set. ;)

I was watching a television show the other day and they were talking about Amy Winehouse. Someone else spoke up and said that they'll be making a movie about Amy Winehouse in 10 years or so and that Miley Cirus will probably be the one playing her. I almost fell out of my chair. It was hysterical.

Since Miley seems to be making so many headlines perhaps we should just have a single Miley thread like we do the Amy Winehouse thread.

Since Miley seems to be making so many headlines perhaps we should just have a single Miley thread like we do the Amy Winehouse thread.

LOL. I'm still trying to figure out why there was not a thread about the myspace photos thing. I saw the Vanity Fair one.

I wonder how long it will be until she's like Britney and Lindsay...

LOL. I'm still trying to figure out why there was not a thread about the myspace photos thing. I saw the Vanity Fair one.

I wonder how long it will be until she's like Britney and Lindsay...
I hope it won't ever happen.:mad:

I don't think pop princesses like her would know angry music if it tripped them. Personally, I'm more appalled that she covers Girls Just Want to Have Fun. I can't even bring myself to listen to the clip on Perez. ;)

The song is clearly about Nick Jonas, no matter how much she denies it...she is mad that he is now dating Selena Gomez, who is absolutely beautiful and doesn't come across as a Future Britney like Miley does. In the video, Miley is wearing NJ's diabetic health tag around her neck in the video (he has juvenile diabetes) and the photo shown of Miley and the "ex" with his face cut out has the same black curly hair as Nick. iI think the video actually makes her come across as rather psycho...jmo, of course.

She does exactly what my oldest DD would do, which is probably why my 15 1/2 year old DD likes her so much.

I really don't see her as a future Britney or Lindsey, Britney's songs were openly suggestive and soft-*advertiser censored*-ish from the get go.

I think she's a nice young lady. I don't understand why people enjoy dissing her.

I think it is the myspace photos incident that have people dissing her.

I posted this before.. from a blog that I have read for about 3 years. It is about a family who's mom was stricken with LouGehrigs disease, in the prime of her life.. while she was training to run a marathon.

Anyway, here is part of an update from a few days ago. The blog includes pics of Miley with the daughter of the blog owner. The daughter.. Darcy did hear from they Miley peeps, and went to the movie set, as was promised. Pretty cool stuff.

"We (Marcy, Darcy, Cricket, and I) went to the mall for shoes for Darcy. She had seen a sale ad and wanted to see what they had. We entered the mall through the food court so Darcy could have a slice of S'barro pizza and to give Paige (working at Dairy Queen) a gardenia that Marcy asked us to pick for Paige. Darcy also returned some things at Claire's.

That's when I received the "Father of the Day" award for yesterday:

While at Claire's, Marcy and Darcy were looking at the wall of Hannah Montana merchandise. I was looking out the door at people passing by. A trio (mom, teen boy, and teen girl) passed by and I heard the girl say something. I got Darcy's attention and told her, "If that girl is not Mylie Cyrus, she looks and sounds just like her."

The trio had already passed Claire's, but Darcy walked quickly ahead of us, stalking them into Sears, looking to see if it was her. By the time we caught up with them, Darcy was posing for a picture with Mylie Cyrus. I introduced our family to the mom - Tish Cyrus - and told her of the time Billy Ray came up to us and introduced himself to us after a movie at our theater. Tish said she remembered him telling her about Cricket. She told Darcy she should come by the movie set sometime and gave Darcy her email address. Darcy also got Mylie's autograph.

The boy sat looking bored while we talked and Darcy was star struck. Darcy later told me Mylie introduced him as Lucas. I Googled him this morning and it was Lucas Till - Mylie's love interest in the movie they are shooting now - a new actor.

Darcy was actually trembling for 15 minutes after the meeting and couldn't wait to get home to email Tish to find out when and where she should go to visit the set."

Thanks for sharing that, PSUfan. I think at heart she's a good kid, and comes from good parents.

Thanks for sharing that, PSUfan. I think at heart she's a good kid, and comes from good parents.

I read an article about Mr. Cyrus that would curl your hair. I'll try to find it. Apparently, he's not father of the year.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kac1991
Back