Page 13 of 21 FirstFirst ... 3456789101112131415161718192021 LastLast

Thread: Brooke Bennett, 12 yrs. old Randolph, VT #6

Quote Originally Posted by philamena View Post
    I understand but I was to see what this lowlife looks like.
    I've only seen a sketch of him....
    IMO

Quote Originally Posted by Amster View Post
    I've only seen a sketch of him....
    Amster,
    Thanks for the response.

Investigation Timeline -Good info.Covers each days investigation.
    http://www.burlingtonfreepress.com/a...30/1007/NEWS02

He looks like a POS dried on the sole of a nasty shoe laying in the bottom of a scum bucket dropped into the depths of hell to me right now. I would hate to get the image in my head that he is actually human.
    "WE SEEK FOR THE TRUTH. WE SEEK JUSTICE.
    THE COURTS REQUIRE IT. THE VICTIMS CRY FOR IT
    AND GOD DEMANDS IT!"

A quote spray painted on the wall by search
    and rescue workers, Team 5, at the OKC Bombing site 4-19-1995.

What I post are my opinions only.

Quote Originally Posted by dark_shadows View Post
    The remains of brooke were found
    i guess i'm not real surprised, but gosh

Have they ever confirmed the sighting at the laundromat at 9:45?

Who saw her? Did that really happen or was it fabricated by the cousin/uncle/someone else?

If an uninvolved witness really did see her, what do you think that was all about? How many 12yos hang out at a laundromat?
    Please help find Gerry Largay, 66, missing on the Appalachian Trail in Maine.
    http://www.wlbz2.com/news/article/25...ssing-in-Maine

http://www.dps.state.vt.us/vtsp/pres..._royalton.html

STATE OF VERMONT
    DEPARTMENT OF PUBLIC SAFETY
    VERMONT STATE POLICE
    PRESS CONFERENCE
    UPDATE ON MISSING BROOKE BENNETT
    Date of Press Conference: July 2, 2008
    Statement of Colonel James Baker, Director of the Vermont State Police:
    It is with a heavy heart and deep sadness that I announce that we have located what we believe to be the remains of Brooke Bennett on Crocker Road in Randolph, Vermont. (more at link)

Quote Originally Posted by angelmom View Post
    Have they ever confirmed the sighting at the laundromat at 9:45?

Who saw her? Did that really happen or was it fabricated by the cousin/uncle/someone else?

If an uninvolved witness really did see her, what do you think that was all about? How many 12yos hang out at a laundromat?
    I was wondering if it was AR's BF.

Rest in peace dear Brooke.

Quote Originally Posted by SeriouslySearching View Post
    He looks like a POS dried on the sole of a nasty shoe laying in the bottom of a scum bucket dropped into the depths of hell to me right now. I would hate to get the image in my head that he is actually human.
    Thanks SS. That pretty much satisfied my curiosity.

Blue_Dolphin308 is offline We can't help everyone, But everyone can help someone!
    I really believe that there is alot more involved then what is being let out. I hinted at it last nite, and it was immidiatly thrown out, I think it should be looked at as a very possible option..

Espacially with mom, and sister already married to sex offenders, they were brought up in this, Not making excuses, but saying that this is typical of what I said last nite!

I wonder if AR's boyfriend is the one same one that's in the pictures?? If so he is guilty of statutory rape of AR. She is only 14 and he is at least 16 because he can drive. It seems as if AR was repeatedly victimized by all the males in her life.

I would have to say it was from an outside source that saw her. One young man was on camera the other day saying he saw her walking alone presumably after she left the store. The cousin stated she helped the uncle drop her off and get her back to his house so other people most likely did see her.
    AND GOD DEMANDS IT!"

http://www.dps.state.vt.us/vtsp/pres..._royalton.html

(snip)
    A press conference will be scheduled for tomorrow at 10:00 AM at the US Attorney’s Office in Burlington. The media should arrive at 9:30 AM.

I'm a couple of pages behind, but I wanted to add this.
    We do not know when Brooke was murdered, for all we know she could have been a prisoner at the sugarhouse for days.
    We also don't know when Gagnon appeared on the scene. Jacques knew he was being observed closely by LE, he might have had Gaagnon do the dirty work. Maybe just the burial part, but, I'm betting he is up to his eyeballs in this murder.

Ignorance is no excuse, Denise and Cassandra. Grandma what do you have to say now? Wasn't there also a Great Uncle that had something to say when this all stated?
    This really really upsets me....

Quote Originally Posted by Spazkat9696 View Post
    I wonder if AR's boyfriend is the one same one that's in the pictures?? If so he is guilty of statutory rape of AR. She is only 14 and he is at least 16 because he can drive. It seems as if AR was repeatedly victimized by all the males in her life.
    I'm wondering how much he knew about the Jacques sickening lifestyle.
    It seems to me a girl would confide something to her boyfriend.
    IMO

Quote Originally Posted by Spazkat9696 View Post
    Good point! I hope they go after him, too! (I would have to assume he is the one in the photos.) LE needs to take every single one of them down for this including Cassandra, Denise, and even Grandma.
    AND GOD DEMANDS IT!"

Quote Originally Posted by Carrington View Post
    I'm wondering how much he knew about the Jacques sickening lifestyle.
    It seems to me a girl would confide something to her boyfriend.
    IMO
    Gosh do I ever live a protected life.

I cannot understand the women marrying these low lifes nor can I understand them not knowing what was going on practically in front of them. What relationships did the mothers have with their daughters that an initiation into a sex ring could happen?

http://www.wcax.com/Global/story.asp...9&nav=4QcRCsS5

The story that Brooke may have been meeting someone she met on the online networking site MySpace-- police say Jacques made that up. He showed police a posting made sometime after midnight June 25-- the day she disappeared.
    In part, it reads, "I do want to see you in the morning, so please meet me.... u know where. I think i have a good plan to sneak around this. My Mom will kill me but then I'm going 2 Texas and she will get over it. Sorry I was such a baby last time. Promise u not this time!! U can bring ur friend but u have 2 admit that's pretty weird."

Quote Originally Posted by Carrington View Post
    Wasn't there also a Great Uncle that had something to say when this all stated?
    This really really upsets me....
    Dearest Carrington,
    Yes, here is the article;

http://www.wcax.com/Global/story.asp...4&nav=4QcRaFh8

From the link;

Family members of Brooke Bennett were on hand for the arraignment. However, they said little about either case.
    "Brooke's mom is my niece, and that is my niece I was sitting with up there. They are sisters. This is not doing a good thing for my family. That is about all I have to say," said Brooke's great-uncle, Storm Woodard.
    Jacques' wife Denise left the court without comment.

REspectfully,
    dark_shadows

It annoys me when the announcer is overly dramatic,.I believe Nancy can be overly dramatic too. I love her show... but hate the dramatic voice. Hi friend!
    I was hoping Brooke would be found but alive.
    Quote Originally Posted by galvino View Post
    Does anyone else here find the androgynous/over dramatic announcer voice on Nancy Grace as annoying as I do? And what's up with Gagnon and Jacques being french names but proncounced wierd?! POS! Merde'

Cassandra is 11 years older than Ray. I know what she must have been getting out of it. Denise had the land, the house, the money, and whatever else to consider before putting her children first. Grandma seems to have enjoyed the company of MJ very much as she "loves him".

The children of the two families appear to be quite literally pimped out by their own mothers to satisfy their husbands and keep them around while they looked the other way.
    AND GOD DEMANDS IT!"

Dottie- I went to college with Nancy Grace, and she was that way at Mercer! But I agree with you FRIEND, the overly dramatic makes me nuts! I just cant stand that one particular announcer esp- I can't tell if it is a femininish male voice or a 'manly' female made to sound worse b/c of the over dramatics. Oh- I know- It's PAT!

http://www.burlingtonfreepress.com/a...EWS01/80701028

(snips)
    Federal prosecutors said in a news release this evening that Jacques is charged with kidnapping Brooke. Court papers, including a sworn police account of events, will be made public in the morning.

If authorities can prove Jacques killed his niece, he would be eligible for the federal death penalty, said Michael Mello, a professor at Vermont Law School in South Royalton.

That entry was posted at 11:40 p.m. June 24 -- nearly 10 hours before Brooke was seen at the convenience store. The post was edited from the same computer 15 minutes later and again at 10:36 p.m. June 25, about 90 minutes after her family reporter her missing.

“Law enforcement believes that this posting was made to make it appear that Bennett was abducted by someone she met on the internet or communicated with on the internet,” Rachek wrote.

During this 10:36 p.m. log-in, the time of the original posting was manually changed to 7:46 a.m. June 25, Rachek wrote. That updated time was before Brooke disappeared.

The MySpace page was again accessed at 11:18 p.m. and 11:25 p.m. June 25 from a computer at the San Antonio home Gagnon, 40, rents. Gagnon later told police Jacques provided him with the user name and password June 25, and Gagnon logged in and changed the user name and password.

Page 13 of 21 FirstFirst ... 3456789101112131415161718192021 LastLast