Brooke Bennett, 12 yrs. old Randolph, VT #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree, nobody should be attacking the kids in this, keep in mind that AR has been under MJ's spell since she was approx 9yrs old. She has been abused as well.

I hope & pray neither of the filthy scums of the earth live long enough to make it to trial. :furious::furious:

For as far as Denise, mom & Granny dearest they all need put away right along with there beloved men! Sorry I needed to vent!!!!

Lets hope & pray they find Brooke soon!!!!

I'm sorry but I could not open the link which had the comments made by the g-ma and mother.....what did they say that made everyone so ticked? I have a pretty good idea but would like to know for sure what they said. Thanks.

I'm sorry but I could not open the link which had the comments made by the g-ma and mother.....what did they say that made everyone so ticked? I have a pretty good idea but would like to know for sure what they said. Thanks.

"State Police postponed an afternoon news conference scheduled for 4 p.m. at Whitcomb High School in Bethel. They have undertaken an intensive search of a location off Crocker Road, near Kingsbury Brook, on the Bethel-Randolph town line."

I'm having technical difficulties. That article is in the Burlington Free Press. Can't make a link work.

"State Police postponed an afternoon news conference scheduled for 4 p.m. at Whitcomb High School in Bethel. They have undertaken an intensive search of a location off Crocker Road, near Kingsbury Brook, on the Bethel-Randolph town line."

I'm having technical difficulties. That article is in the Burlington Free Press. Can't make a link work.
This isnt good that road is right straight out south of his home.

and headed towards his work direction.
but on back rd

Allen

Just got home from work. Anything new?

Go to the first post on this page and click on "Gagnon Affidavit." This affidavit is 10 pages long and is a detailed account about what actually happened to Brooke on the day she disappeared.

This is just awful...

Gagnon did not enter a plea and he will go back to court on monday.
Also there is intense searching going on right now on Crocker road (sp) They are searching the sugar house. Roads are blocked.
Forensics are at the Jacques home now also.

Respectfully,
dark_shadows

This isnt good that road is right straight out south of his home.

and headed towards his work direction.
but on back rd

Allen

After reading the affidavit of Ray Gagnon, I have a sick, terrible, feeling about this case. I'm no longer optimistic that Brooke is alive. :(

They have the rd closed per WPTZ tv

There is a sugarhouse near there
maybe shes just tied up

Praying

Allen

Just got home from work. Anything new?
This affidavit posted by SuzQ says it all.

Gagnon affidavit

http://www.burlingtonfreepress.com/a...BT11201072.PDF

I now only wonder which one killed her...Gagnon or Jacques.

I also want to add that I feel really sorry for AR. Her life has to be ruined. To sexualize this young child and to force her to engage in all sorts of sexual acts with adult men and take photos and also take photos of a boyfriend and her engaged in sex is just sick. I wonder if she can be helped. What the he!! is wrong with her mother??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
branditau.wareham72@gmail