move over Armani...

I doubt Armani will be losing toooooooo much sleep over these designs:crazy:

I was raised in a fundamentalist home and I can see these selling well in that community except for one thing. Most do not have internet service. It's satanic--the way the "beast" will take over, don't ya know.

(Yes, I know, I'm going to hell. I've heard it so often from family members that it has lost its sting.)

I was raised in a fundamentalist home and I can see these selling well in that community except for one thing. Most do not have internet service. It's satanic--the way the "beast" will take over, don't ya know.

(Yes, I know, I'm going to hell. I've heard it so often from family members that it has lost its sting.)

Goodness gracious.... what next?

My one comment about this is that maybe FLDS isn't the answer, but it's time fashions change for young girls and become less provocative.

My one comment about this is that maybe FLDS isn't the answer, but it's time fashions change for young girls and become less provocative.
I agree with this post.....If I had a daughter, there is not a chance in hell she would be allowed to wear some of the so called "fashions for teens". It disturbs me to see how some of these really young girls dress and that the parents allow it

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288
Back