Brooke Bennett, 12 yrs. old Randolph, VT #7

Status
Not open for further replies.

christine2448

Retired WS Staff
Reaction score
Please continue discussions here.

Links to previous and similar threads can be found at the very bottom of the page.

MH - you continue to impress with your fine skills!! The letter is excellent should we do a bulk??

Is their a way to fix up all the email addresses and be able to just copy and paste them all at once into the To: line?

Anyone? Anyone?

Dearest Christine,:blowkiss:
Thank-you.

Love and Respect,
dark_shadows

Quote:
Originally Posted by KR2tonenow
MH - you continue to impress with your fine skills!! The letter is excellent should we do a bulk??

Is their a way to fix up all the email addresses and be able to just copy and paste them all at once into the To: line?

Anyone? Anyone?

TY!!

Miss Holmes can we forward your letter here? Sure I could do that!!

Check it out...someone volunteer to send me a recap, PULEEEEZZZZEEE? I just got home and there is 21 pages!!!!

Help a girl out?? Please PM a recap? Post if you are willing to do it so I don't get 200 pms w/recaps cause I know you all will help me out. :blowkiss:

dark shadows, do you have the link to Diane's afidavit?

sorry...I meant SS...sorry.... I just have not read the Afidavit per J's wife

Christine- Recap- We are FIRED up and ready to take action! Maybe read the last 3 or so pages on last thread to catch up? I am inept at pasting & linking, so...

And d_s, I believe I read that Brooks Aunt is Janet Bennett's cousin. IIRC
Dearest MissHolmes,:blowkiss:
Ok thank-you, I thought I was losing it lol.
So is she going to change her screen name since it is deceiving to people (not in a bad way)?
Brooke's name is spelled wrong on her screen name.

Love and Respect,
dark_shadows

OT, FYI

Posted by Tom's Girl 5/6/2006

Megan's Law Report Card
A survey released this week by Parents for Megan's Law compared sex offender registries and community notification programs in all 50 states and Washington, D.C. The group issued the following letter grades:

A+ - Florida

A - Wisconsin

B - Arizona, Alabama, Oklahoma

C - Connecticut, Delaware, Idaho, Louisiana, Maryland, Massachusetts, Missouri, Nebraska, New Jersey, North Dakota, South Carolina, Texas and Washington.

D - Arkansas, Illinois, Kansas, Michigan, Nevada, New York, Ohio, Pennsylvania and Rhode Island.

F - Alaska, California, Colorado, District of Columbia, Georgia, Hawaii, Indiana, Iowa, Kentucky, Maine, Minnesota, Mississippi, Montana, New Hampshire, New Mexico, North Carolina, Oregon, South Dakota, Tennessee, Utah, Vermont, Virginia, West Virginia and Wyoming.

Christine- Recap- We are FIRED up and ready to take action! Maybe read the last 3 or so pages on last thread to catch up? I am inept at pasting & linking, so...

:blowkiss::blowkiss::blowkiss::blowkiss::blowkiss:

I think we ( and when I say we I mean all of you who know how to REALLY work a computer) should bring over all the legal stuff including names/addresses etc that we've already figured out so we have access to it and to pick it apart. I WANT TO NAIL THESE SOBS!

Dark, let me figure it out. I thought I had it from memory of what she wrote...but obviously I don't! She does need to fix the spelling tho. :)

When did Brooke's cousin's boyfriend arrive at the house?

Respectfully,
dark_shadows

has anyone read the afidavit per Diane? SS had mentioned it and I had not read it yet. If anyone has the link could you repost? TIA! I am having a blonde moment today! LOL

Heck- I don't even know how to put these fun emoticons in my posts- I am that inept!

MHolmes- I will add add my name to anything sent to Vermont- just tell me how or PM me- I'll figure out how to view any PM's sometime this century!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member