The Maternal Side Of Brooke's Family

SeriouslySearching

Reaction score
Cassandra Gagnon-Brooke's Mother/Ex-wife of Ray Gagnon

Savannah A.-Brooke's half sister

Dennis-Brooke's half brother

Denise Jacques-Brooke's Aunt/Michael Jacques wife

AR-Denise Jacques daughter (sworn statements in both arrest affidavits against Michael Jacques and Ray Gagnon)

I think I have totally confused myself but Lucinda A Milne is Brookes grandmother and Michaels Jacques mil, therefore she should be Denise and Cassandras mother correct?

I have tracked Lucinda and she is only 58 yrs old - so she cant be Cassandras mother? She has been married multiply times from what I can find and has had multiply children. I find the Woodard marriage but no Denise birth records.

I have Lucinda 3rd marriage to an Adams ending in divorce in 1981. I wonder if Cassandra is a stepchild to Lucinda, still puts her too old I think? I think im spinning my wheels. My goal was to come up with other relatives to check offender registries and such because in my heart I believe there are others involved and they are related some how. But with the number of marriages, the number of half siblings, step siblings etc it is nuts.

Without exact birthdates its next to impossible to verify the information, even though birth years, names, and locations match cannot be certain.

familymap-003.jpg

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
idrainuk
Back