Affidavits!

Blue_Dolphin308

We can't help everyone, But everyone can help some
Reaction score
Since we got links and the actual PDF file saved, deleting attachements to save space.

****** said:
This link will take you to a collection of PDF files of the affidavits I have received. There may be duplicates and they are from different sources, and I haven't had a chance to organize them and make descriptive links. BUT - they are on the WS server, so if the news organizations take them down or black out portions later we'll still have them.

http://www.websleuths.com/cases/bennett/

No, BakerP, that looks new. I finally finished the affidavits (phew....). The lengths these preverts go to, to have sex with minors. Horrendous!!

This all shows premeditation. I really wonder how many other victims are out there?

I just finished reading the affidavits. All I can say is, a bad bad word. I want to get my hands on Jacques. The Juvenile 1, my goodness.

Kill Jacques, house and constrain the juvenile and place her there for help concerning the way she thinks, it's whacked and in need of major repair and healing. She needs to be fully evaluated as to her capabilities mentally, physically and be supervised continually more closely than a baby til further consultations and evaluations can be made to determine is she is ever going to be a candidate to enter into the public realm as a United states citizen.

Jacques, try him in a court of law, convict him, there's ample evidence of this, even without a trial, but follow our laws, then kill him immediately. Where was the mama in all this? No way no way should this have gone down like it did. Yes, Brooke and mother could have been tricked at any time in Brookes life and eventually be murdered. I'm talking about all the events and evidence leading up to years before this happened. The mother needs to be up on some type of charges, I will stand by this fully and completely.

This link will take you to a collection of PDF files of the affidavits I have received. There may be duplicates and they are from different sources, and I haven't had a chance to organize them and make descriptive links. BUT - they are on the WS server, so if the news organizations take them down or black out portions later we'll still have them.

Thanks, ******.

Thanks ******, as usual, you rock! :blowkiss:

who did the further redactions to the affidavit containing the emails? there is one version that is still untouched, and there is another version that has all of the sexual language redacted and any cursing. was that done by some official or by ?

just curious, i think both versions were originally untouched when i looked at them the first day they were put up, perhaps im wrong. anyway just a curiousity.

Well I don't know that the affadavits have changed any, but obviously the redactions have been very hasty as you can see through the scribbling over emails and such in a few places. Law enforcement is usually very careful and I can only think they didn't care much about the privacy of the perpetrator. They were careful to completely cover the minor's email addresses.

who did the further redactions to the affidavit containing the emails? there is one version that is still untouched, and there is another version that has all of the sexual language redacted and any cursing. was that done by some official or by ?

just curious, i think both versions were originally untouched when i looked at them the first day they were put up, perhaps im wrong. anyway just a curiousity.

The untouched one we got as soon as it went up on Times Argus site, it was removed I believe from their site.......then, another poster grabbed it from burlingtonpress who had done a better job in redacting. We had sent so many copies he posted everything we had gathered regarding affidavits. Interesting isn't it?

Why on page 14 (and maybe other pages, but this is what I am reading/noticing) is one person's name blacked out over and over?? The only word I can fit in that spot that makes sense is DAD.

:confused:

yes, the word is in fact dad, redacted to attempt to protect the identity of the witness. even tho many other things in that document clearly give away her identity.

I have been reading the affodavits and for some reason every time I try to access this one: BT11190771.PDF 03-Jul-2008 16:08 59k

it give me an error and wont open. Could someone PM me a link or tell me how to access it.

I also feel like I must be missing others because I don't see the onces you are talking about with a name black out through out or Denise statment....

Am I blind or looking in the wrong spot? I clicked on the link in the first post and the clicked on the files there.....

Why on page 14 (and maybe other pages, but this is what I am reading/noticing) is one person's name blacked out over and over?? The only word I can fit in that spot that makes sense is DAD.

:confused:

Page 14 of which file????

The latest affidavit of Jaques on 7/3. Sorry.:doh:

Thanks - Ok maybe I am just not getting it but they are all dated 7/3 and I can't opne some for some reason nor do I see the thinkgs you are all talking about which is why I asked which file. In the directory posted at the link in the 1st post this what I see:

Parent Directory 03-Jul-2008 16:07 -
16771882.pdf 03-Jul-2008 16:08 3.2M
BT11190771.PDF 03-Jul-2008 16:08 59k
BT11190871.PDF 03-Jul-2008 16:08 236k
BT11190971.PDF 03-Jul-2008 16:08 113k
BT11201072.pdf 03-Jul-2008 16:08 676k
BT11210673.pdf 03-Jul-2008 21:01 4.5M
Brooke Bennett Affidavit 03-Jul-2008 17:18 641k

I can't open this one for some reason BT11190771.PDF 03-Jul-2008 16:08 59k

Thanks - Ok maybe I am just not getting it but they are all dated 7/3 and I can't opne some for some reason nor do I see the thinkgs you are all talking about which is why I asked which file. In the directory posted at the link in the 1st post this what I see:

Parent Directory 03-Jul-2008 16:07 -
16771882.pdf 03-Jul-2008 16:08 3.2M
BT11190771.PDF 03-Jul-2008 16:08 59k
BT11190871.PDF 03-Jul-2008 16:08 236k
BT11190971.PDF 03-Jul-2008 16:08 113k
BT11201072.pdf 03-Jul-2008 16:08 676k
BT11210673.pdf 03-Jul-2008 21:01 4.5M
Brooke Bennett Affid..> 03-Jul-2008 17:18 641k

I can't open this one for some reason BT11190771.PDF 03-Jul-2008 16:08 59k

Misty the one that you can't open most of us can't either. But I thin what is in that one is in the blackpearl link I just added in the post above.

The one Christine is referring to is BT11210673 above..I think.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vigilandy
Back