A-rod and wife split...

3 mos after the birth of their last child, and after a week of paps catching him leaving Madonna's buildung after some overnights....hmmm....
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20080703...s_rodriguez;_ylt=AlNEmipko2fz24hBUSAKMY.s0NUE

I feel so sorry for her, she just gave birth and this should be such a happy time for her and her family and her pig of a husband had to ruin it because he can't keep it in his pants. I wish her and her children the best and hope that she can find a real man to treat her right.

I feel so sorry for her, she just gave birth and this should be such a happy time for her and her family and her pig of a husband had to ruin it because he can't keep it in his pants. I wish her and her children the best and hope that she can find a real man to treat her right.

I hope she takes his butt to the cleaners!!!

Me three ! I hope she takes everything from this horndog . To think he is trading his wife and newborn son for the likes of Madonna, yuk! Watta loser !

I'm no A-Rod fan (I'm a life long Red Sox fan) but we don't know all of the details. Maybe she's no better, maybe she's cheated before, maybe it's not his baby (I'm not implying ANY of this is true, just saying, we don't know all of the facts). I find VERY few divorces are ever 100% anyone's fault.

Don't feel too sorry for the soon to be ex-Mrs. A-Rod. She's apparently been spotted in PARIS with Lenny Kravitz. And I'm not talking about Paris Hilton either.

Don't feel too sorry for the soon to be ex-Mrs. A-Rod. She's apparently been spotted in PARIS with Lenny Kravitz. And I'm not talking about Paris Hilton either.

One article I read said she and a couple of their mutual friends were staying at his place because she was trying to escape the recent media crap in NY. She took off last time her philandering husband was highlighted in the news, too.

Ahhh the life of a celeb. Nope not for me. I don't feel sorry for anyone here except maybe the baby.

Madonna mead it a "point" go to out on a date with hubby too funny.

I hate the Yankees anyway (GO RED SOX) But he's a total horned toad.

This world is a freaking mess. Doesn't anyone think about the children anymore?

I hope she takes his butt to the cleaners!!!

http://sports.yahoo.com/mlb/rumors/post/A-Rod-stands-to-lose-millions-in-divorce?urn=mlb,91989

A-Rod stands to lose millions in divorce

If A-Rod's estranged wife files for divorce, she could claim half of his vast fortune — as well as their three opulent homes and private jet, experts say.
"He'll be working on her farm team for the next couple of years," famed divorce lawyer Raul Felder said.
Baring an ironclad prenuptial agreement, Cynthia Rodriguez "has an excellent argument" that the Yankee slugger reached his celebrity zenith in their five years of marriage.

Looks like she can!!:biglaugh:

Good for her, she deserves every penny she can get for putting up with Afraud as long as she did. She's definitely better off without him, he's such a jerk. Imagine pulling all this when your wife just had a baby, no shame in him at all.

From what I understand from friends that I have in the baseball world their marriage was one of convience. He needed a wife to look like the all American family man for endorsement deals and she got to live the life of a rich baseball wife. And I don't know what this lawyer is talking about he signed his huge contract before they were married and the jet was included in it. So wouldn't she be intitled to what he made over the last 5 years?

Mrs. A-Rod has hired a local attorney here in Houston, Earl Lilly. My bro-in-law used him in his divorce. He is a shark. They raked my sister over the coals. She had no chance once he hired him.

I thought that he has cheated throughout the years; and she never divorced him before. It will be interesting to see if she actually goes through with it this time. This situation reminds me of Kobe Bryant and his wife, Vanessa. I guess Ms. Arod will be sporting a big rock on her finger soon; and everything will be a-okay... :rolleyes:

I don't feel sorry for anyone but the children of those two idiots. Did Cynthia honestly think "I want a stable life of domesticity with a happy family. A-rod's just the man for the job."? And won't Madonna's children grow up as emotionally healthy individuals - considering how she has taught them to have a healthy body image and stable religious belief system.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rainydaze17
Back