GUILTY SC - Dymia Woody, 8, raped & murdered, Greenville, 1 July 2008

Sexual assault and strangulation of an 8 year old neighbor...babies killing babies...
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20080703/ap_on_re_us/girl_killed;_ylt=AjSmia3O.iD7b0VAHZYobR9vzwcF

We'll continue to see stuff like this, is my belief. :(

14 year-olds, some of them, can no longer be described as 'babies'.

they have been allowed to descend into 'feral-dom'. he is *feral.

i do care how it came about as it's most probably learned behaviour and needs to be studied to avoid others going down the same path.

as for this feral creation: study him — then throw him away. he's of no use to any civilised society. :furious:

*feral — this describes a teenager gone bad in British English.

Background to the story:

Anger rises as no arrest made in slaying, sexual assault of 8-year-old girl

"Everybody in Greenville is just waiting to see if the cops are going to get him," said D.J. Woody, the 17-year-old brother of Dymia Janae Woody, whose body was found in a vacant home just around the corner from where she lived. "If the cops don’t hurry up and get them, everybody’s coming down here just to kill him."

http://www.greenvilleonline.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20080702/NEWS01/80702030/-1/YOURUPSTATE

Seems as though the cops hurried up.

R.I.P. Dymia Janae Woody — your family will never forget you and surely there must be justice on your behalf.

Floh, I love ya but this monster is no baby.
Animal is more like it.

Floh, I love ya but this monster is no baby.
Animal is more like it.

Please re-read my posts and you will see i am saying the exact opposite of him being a baby. didn't you see me call him feral?

didn't you see i stated in no uncertain terms he is NOT a baby! :furious::furious::furious:

i do care how it came about as it's most probably learned behaviour and needs to be studied to avoid others going down the same path.

as for this feral creation: study him — then throw him away. he's of no use to any civilised society.

i seriousy fail to understand how you could possibly imagine i said him to be anything other than *@%^— i'm not allowed to use words i wish. i need to completely revise my usage of the English language if i came off as someone who thought this murdering teen were a baby.

May this little girl rest in peace and prayers to her family.

And may justice be done. If this 14 yo is the perp, he should never see the light of day again.

Salem

Please re-read my posts and you will see i am saying the exact opposite of him being a baby. didn't you see me call him feral?

didn't you see i stated in no uncertain terms he is NOT a baby! :furious::furious::furious:

i seriousy fail to understand how you could possibly imagine i said him to be anything other than *@%^— i'm not allowed to use words i wish. i need to completely revise my usage of the English language if i came off as someone who thought this murdering teen were a baby.

:hug:
I really didnt mean it like "that". LOL.
I have heard babies killing babies sooo many times and people (NOT YOU) often start feeling compassion for the murderer instead of the dead child.

I should have explained a little better. I'm sorry.

We'll continue to see stuff like this, is my belief. :(

as for this feral creation: study him — then throw him away. he's of no use to any civilised society. :furious:

Yep, no doubt he is trash, as are HIS PARENTS IMHO.

:hug:
I really didnt mean it like "that". LOL.
I have heard babies killing babies sooo many times and people (NOT YOU) often start feeling compassion for the murderer instead of the dead child.

I should have explained a little better. I'm sorry.

It's ok, so long as it's understood i'd never refer to one suce as he as a baby. :blowkiss:

pixies, it was believe09 who said "babies killing babies" - read the first post. Floh said the exact opposite. OK I know you've made it up now anyway, but I just wanted to get the facts straight.

pixies, it was believe09 who said "babies killing babies" - read the first post. Floh said the exact opposite. OK I know you've made it up now anyway, but I just wanted to get the facts straight.

Yup-it was me. See, I still have teens around me and in my family who still are children...in dress and naivety. Hence me referring to a 14 year old as a baby....

A usage we would do well to adopt here in the U.S., too, IMHO. It's a perfect description of young people who have no conscience or morals.

Umm, geez....A girl makes one mistake and everyone jumps on Poor little Pixies!!!! :rolleyes::rolleyes:

I humbly apologized.

Moving on......

It's ok, so long as it's understood i'd never refer to one suce as he as a baby. :blowkiss:

Sadly...he once was someone's baby. Wonder what horrible things happened to him that caused him to lose his humanity? Or maybe some people are just born without souls?

Sadly...he once was someone's baby. Wonder what horrible things happened to him that caused him to lose his humanity? Or maybe some people are just born without souls?

I honestly think some people are born evil.

The boy is a sexual predator/murderer.
There is NO CURE. Lock him up for life.
the teen was charged Wednesday with murder and first-degree criminal sexual conduct in the death of Dymia Janae Woody, who was reported missing Monday. Deputies found her body early Tuesday in a mobile home. An autopsy showed she died of asphyxia.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danielle79903
Back