Gran, 70, gives birth to twins

Floh

Former Member
Reaction score
A 70-YEAR-OLD Indian woman has become the world’s oldest mum after giving birth to twins.
Omkari Panwar, the wife of a retired farmer, delivered a boy and girl by caesarean section on Friday.
The frail pensioner, who has two adult daughters and five grandchildren, underwent IVF treatment to produce a male heir to the family’s smallholdings.

More: http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/article1376290.ece

I'm having palpitations. particularly as i just cited Christie Brinkley at 54 being most unlikely to have more children, while not impossible.

Ugh, do people not actually think "of the children" when they do something as foolish as this.

When they die in a few years, who will raise these babies? I can only imagine that the grown children are none to pleased to be booted out of the will by their new brother.

I just find this selfish.

Ugh, do people not actually think "of the children" when they do something as foolish as this.

When they die in a few years, who will raise these babies? I can only imagine that the grown children are none to pleased to be booted out of the will by their new brother.

I just find this selfish.

They absolutely didn't think of the children. all the father wanted was a male heir he could pass his smallholding on to.

These stories make me nuts!! My mom was 51 when she became a grandmother. I am glad she's a young gramma. 70 isn't even a young gramma!!

Sorry but she's an idiot along with the father and the OBGYN.
Who the he*l wants to have sex with a 70 year old? bleckkkk :yow::puke:

How flippin selfish can a person be? :mad:

I don't think this would happen in the US because Dr.s most likely would refuse treatment.

Sorry but she's an idiot along with the father and the OBGYN.
Who the he*l wants to have sex with a 70 year old? bleckkkk :yow::puke:

How flippin selfish can a person be? :mad:

I don't think this would happen in the US because Dr.s most likely would refuse treatment.

You think they weren't made in a petri dish? :eek:

Hey! :slap:

And?
images-1-5.jpg

I wonder what it's like to come head-first out of a leather bag.

:eek:
bahaaaaaa you bad boy. :crazy:That is hilarious. :talker::Jumpie:

yall do realize that the sun is like national enquirer on drugs, right?

why did they wait so long if it meant so much to them to have a boy? makes no sense at all!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
megalow
Back