Brooke Bennett, 12 yrs. old Randolph, VT #8

Status
Not open for further replies.

christine2448

Retired WS Staff
Reaction score
Please continue discussions here.

Links to previous and similar threads can be found at the very bottom of the page.

If AR is the step-daughter of MJ...refresh my memory as to her bio father and where is he now? Why isn't he screaming about all this abuse against his daughter?

You have to wonder, if the BF was a participant then where was AR? According to AR, her and the BF left the house and were not even there. I hate to say it, but it's possible AR was present during the crime.

If AR is the step-daughter of MJ...refresh my memory as to her bio father and where is he now? Why isn't he screaming about all this abuse against his daughter?

I don't know where he is.....last name is Rice, IIRC.

Do Denise and the perv have a child together?

You have to wonder, if the BF was a participant then where was AR? According to AR, her and the BF left the house and were not even there. I hate to say it, but it's possible AR was present during the crime.

I think so, too.

If this was planned for a month, then maybe MJ got the boyfriend's semen from another time, like when he was filming AR and the boyfriend having sex.
The link on the last thread said the LE are accusing MJ of placing the sneaker, and the handkerchief with the semen on it in the opposite direction from where Brooke was found to mislead police. Obviously, LE doesn't think AR's bf is involved if that's the case. Maybe he particpated in the rape, but then left after that with AR?

When is Kevin Grosenheiden going to be extradited here to Vermont?

Respectfully,
dark_shadows

If this was planned for a month, then maybe MJ got the boyfriend's semen from another time, like when he was filming AR and the boyfriend having sex.
The link on the last thread said the LE are accusing MJ of placing the sneaker and the handkerchief with the semen on it in the opposite direction from where Brooke was found to mislead police. Obviously, LE doesn't think AR's bf is involved if that's the case.

Oh yes-i would think that there is a whole lot of work to do before they can place AR's boyfriend at the scene. It is far more likely he is being framed. Victimized and framed-what a bonus!!!

They had better check MJ and Gagnon's cells carefully for cynanide tablets or put them on a suicide watch-I have to believe they planned some type of contingency for if they were caught....

It wouldn't surprise me if AR and her boyfriend were ordered to dig the grave. I think that AR and/or boyfriend will fill in a lot of the pieces. AR, IMO, was an active participant. Her boyfriend was somehow indoctrinated into this sick club. He will need counseling, too. I wonder what his parents are thinking about all of this.

Good old Denise and her sister...and the grandmother...Where is the grandfather? I wonder what the heck happened in that family to make these woman this way??

If there is a video of AR and her boyfriend, you also have to wonder if this MJ or someone secretly set up cameras to video tape everything upstairs with Brooke as well....

If there is a video of AR and her boyfriend, you also have to wonder if this MJ or someone secretly set up cameras to video tape everything upstairs with Brooke as well....

bingo....IMO.

It's possible but I doubt it. I doubt any greater involvement by the boyfriend too. I think MJ told AR to save that hanky. I also think AR videotaped the two of them having sex previously. If the boyfriend knew, he didn't know his girlfriends step-father wanted/ordered it and was sharing it for his own perverted and criminal pleasure.

It took LE less than 24 hours to get AR to start telling the truth. I think if she knew more or was present at Brooke's murder or the clean-up, it wouldn't have taken a week to find Brooke's body.

Is it safe to assume that A.R. and the boyfriend never left the home like A.R. claimed?

Respectfully,
dark_shadows

I'm betting the BF name and personal information about him will make it's way to the Net shortly. To many teens will know who AR's boyfriend is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anniegirl401