GA - Baby Launch Video Lands Teen Behind Bars

I also want to know where the parents were. Is the criminal a big brother? :eek::eek::eek:

The baby was at the home of the teenaged boy shooting the video. It was the idea of the teenaged boy launching the baby to do it. One suspects the adults came running when the baby landed and started to cry. The baby is okay.

Tremendous immaturity here. What might be funny in cartoon-world can be deadly in real life. I hope these boys learn their lesson and grow up. I am so glad the baby is okay because he really could have been badly hurt.

The teenager has been identified and arrested. Thank God!!

Youtube took the video down, but you can see it here:

http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread368410/pg1

scroll down a little and open the vid with the white-headed guy that says "OK here's the youtube video"

WTH was that kid thinking? He could have killed the baby. He landed a LONG ways away.

OMG .... this kid is watching to much of the J**K *advertiser censored** videos. Too many kids doing STUPID STUFF on videos to post on you tube. The shoe J**K *advertiser censored** has created a genertion of kid who think it is fun to hurt and be hurt.

Very disturbing for the big brither to allow this to happen.

Peace.

I am really thinking the parents need to be charged with negligence here.

They should have never left this baby alone with these fools.

Seeing that baby just breaks my heart! Why would anyone do this!!

I am really thinking the parents need to be charged with negligence here.

They should have never left this baby alone with these fools.

Seeing that baby just breaks my heart! Why would anyone do this!!

Agree ... very .. very ... disturbing. To see that innocent little baby handled that way ...... incredulous!

:furious::furious::furious:

Peace

This is so disturbing that I can't even write a clear sentence to explain how disgusting this behavior is...

The baby was at the home of the teenaged boy shooting the video. It was the idea of the teenaged boy launching the baby to do it. One suspects the adults came running when the baby landed and started to cry. The baby is okay.

Tremendous immaturity here. What might be funny in cartoon-world can be deadly in real life. I hope these boys learn their lesson and grow up. I am so glad the baby is okay because he really could have been badly hurt.

This is not immaturity. It is sadistic. OMG it bothers me so much. I have a new little grandchild and we are all so gentle with him. This boy could have killed the baby or paralysed him for life. He is a sociopath that will be a constant threat to society no matter what his punishment.

He could have easily killed the baby.
What is wrong with this teen???
Too mush jacka#s is right..that is exactly why I hate that type show.

:eek:That poor, poor baby! Who in their right mind would thing that is funny?! What an IDIOT.

And why was the boy who took the video not charged as well. He obviously thought it was funny and posted the video on You Tube!

Peace

SO sad, hopefully the baby won't have any long lasting effects.

And why was the boy who took the video not charged as well. He obviously thought it was funny and posted the video on You Tube!

Peace
He should have been charged too. This kind of behaviour sickens me. Just so callous:mad:

I held a 7 month old baby today and it made me literally sick at my stomach thinking that this little baby is the same size as the one which was abused on this film.

Those boys and their parents need to be charged with child endangerment.

OMG .... this kid is watching to much of the J**K *advertiser censored** videos. Too many kids doing STUPID STUFF on videos to post on you tube. The shoe J**K *advertiser censored** has created a genertion of kid who think it is fun to hurt and be hurt.

Very disturbing for the big brither to allow this to happen.

Peace.

ITA with you.

I think kids are emboldened to try more & more outlandish things that they can post on the internet.

Why not? They see how much attention celebrities get for THEIR crazy behavior & also how exhilarating 15 minutes of fame can be.

This will only get worse until kids stop being rewarded for acting like IDIOTS.

I don't blame the parents.... it's not at all negligent to leave a baby with a teenager for a few minutes. Who could guess their kid would do anything so stupid?

The boys family was babysitting for the baby. I hate this so much. I am so flippin glad I never left my children with babysitters. I would never forgive myself if later on the down the road I found out my little baby was being abused because mommy and daddy needed some alone time. (not sayin that's what these parents were out doing)

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pabo1998
Back