787 users online (115 members and 672 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Soft drink called Cocaine claims to be legal alternative to drugs

Three times more caffeine than Red Bull.........what a STUPID name to call a soft drink and I just KNOW that the teens here are going to LOVE this
    Rest in Peace Baby P xx

Ummmm I have to say I LOVE the Energy Drink Called "cocaine..."
    I thought I had heard something awhile back that said the name MUST be changed from cocaine to something else....although it seems NOT to be since I have seen Cocaine in 2 or 3 different stores...it really IS hard to find in my part of GA though...
    It's just a drink, imo.....does it give you energy? Nope not really, and this comes from someone who has tried THIS, and most other energy drinks, and also the "real" cocaine...

Quote Originally Posted by Ciara View Post
    Three times more caffeine than Red Bull.........what a STUPID name to call a soft drink and I just KNOW that the teens here are going to LOVE this
    It might be MORE than RED BULL but it is NOTHING like the name "cocaine" implies......
    In fact I have heard (from teens themselves that the drink "Monster" is better than anything."

There was a report here that drinking too many of these drinks in a day can be dangerous and I am sure there was one death reported. I know that Red Bull is banned in some countries in Europe. I have tried it and dont like it but all the kids drink it here with vodka. I still think this name Cocaine was chosen to appeal to teens and I dont agree with it.
    Rest in Peace Baby P xx

Ok so I keep on going about this drink...only b/c I have exp. with it.
    It does show on the bottle 3 % 1/2 bull heads which I assume means 3 1/2 stronger THAN Red Bull...I don't KNOW that that is true since I have NOT tried Red Bull or am an energy drink fan...
    But I know that I drink "Cocaine" and combined with "ephedrine" OTC pills you feel GREAT, but one or the other alone....blah...
    I have tried both ALONE and felt NADA....While "cocaine" sounds great, oh ho, trust me it's NOT....you are VERY disappointed...and vica versa....I'd advise ANYONE NOT involved w/ drugs to NEVER be....It's never "quite" what you think....
    Please believe I speak FROM exp. And yes, I AM ASHAMED to admit this...but if it can make ONE person listen to me it makes it all worthwhile!!!!!!!

I have some experience with drugs as my ex fiance was a heroin addict and it was hell. There is hardly one teen I know here who does not smoke weed amongst other drugs but weed being the main one. We are the drink and drugs capitol of the world according to a recent report I have seen and I can well believe it. Alcohol is dirt cheap here in the supermarkets and the teens get smashed out of their faces. There is a debate going on here at the minute about trying to stop the sale of these cheap drinks to try to curb whats happening here.....Binge drinking is a huge problem here
    Rest in Peace Baby P xx

Disclaimer: I do drink Red Bull on occasion. That said: THREE TIMES the caffeine? That's insane. Might as well grind up a whole box of vivarin or no-doz and inhale it. Or go whole-hog and become a crackhead. Wow.

Quote Originally Posted by SteveHuff View Post
    Disclaimer: I do drink Red Bull on occasion. That said: THREE TIMES the caffeine? That's insane. Might as well grind up a whole box of vivarin or no-doz and inhale it. Or go whole-hog and become a crackhead. Wow.
    Hi Mr Huff..I read your site too
    My son and his friends were joking how they went out one night and one of them was the designated driver so he stayed on Red Bulls alone all night while the rest drank Vodka with it. They said he drank 12 of them and was more high than they were when they left the pub.....they of course found this hilarious
    Rest in Peace Baby P xx

I am addicted to caffeine in the form of tea, coffee and Diet Cokes. So when they came out with Red Bull and some of these other energy drinks I thought I would try them...YUCK! I havent found one yet that tastes even remotely good. Red Bull reminds me of those orange baby aspirins we used to take-sickeningly sweet...

It's back to espresso for me!

Shannon

I think it tastes rotten too Shannon but the teens just love it here....it tastes like a medicine to me
    Rest in Peace Baby P xx

I took my fifteen year old to the Doctor recently because I noticed that on several occasions her blood pressure was high. I kept her home from school to take her. Her blood pressure was normal when we got there. The Doctor started questioning her, though, and come to find out, her blood pressure problems were the result of those energy drinks!!!! The things are dangerous for teens (and adults) as they quicken the pulse and raise your blood pressure. It's crazy. Now she avoids them and has no problems.

Quote Originally Posted by Sheromom View Post
    I took my fifteen year old to the Doctor recently because I noticed that on several occasions her blood pressure was high. I kept her home from school to take her. Her blood pressure was normal when we got there. The Doctor started questioning her, though, and come to find out, her blood pressure problems were the result of those energy drinks!!!! The things are dangerous for teens (and adults) as they quicken the pulse and raise your blood pressure. It's crazy. Now she avoids them and has no problems.
    That was mentioned in the report they did over here on these drinks and is apparently the reason they are banned in certain countries here in Europe.
    I'm glad your daughter is ok
    Rest in Peace Baby P xx

Is there a link to the story about this new drink?
    Too much caffeine can be deadly. What idiots made this drink?

Quote Originally Posted by philamena View Post
    Is there a link to the story about this new drink?
    Too much caffeine can be deadly. What idiots made this drink?
    Sorry Philamena...I thought I HAD included the link in my first post. I see I did not so here you go
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...ive-drugs.html
    Rest in Peace Baby P xx

Hi Mr Huff..I read your site too
    My son and his friends were joking how they went out one night and one of them was the designated driver so he stayed on Red Bulls alone all night while the rest drank Vodka with it. They said he drank 12 of them and was more high than they were when they left the pub.....they of course found this hilarious
    "Cocaine" tastes ok...it has kind of a burn to the throat and belly to it...

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast