1010 users online (138 members and 872 guests)  

The Killing Season - Websleuths

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Brooke's obituary and online private condolences link

Here is Brooke's obituary;

http://www.dayfunerals.com/index.cfm

Private Condolences link;
    http://www.dayfunerals.com/index.cfm

Part of the obituary;

W. Braintree, Brooke Marie Bennett, 12, died last week in Randolph Center.
    She was born July 12, 1995 in Randolph the daughter of James and Cassandra Bennett. Brooke attended Braintree school and had just completed seventh grade at Randolph Union High School where she was a member of the girl’s basketball and lacrosse teams. She loved her pets “Lily” the cat and “Scruffy” her dog. Brooke liked to watch Sponge Bob and Hanna Montana on TV and reading.

More at link.

Respectfully,
    dark_shadows

Services;

Funeral services will be held Wednesday, July 9, 11:00 A.M. at Murray Auditorium in the Randolph Union High School with Rev. Ronald E. Rilling and Pastor Thomas Harty officiating. Calling hours will be Tuesday evening 5-8:00 P.M. at Murray Auditorium.

Respectfully,
    dark_shadows

Thankyou for this info Dark Shadows
    Rest in Peace Baby P xx

Quote Originally Posted by Ciara View Post
    Thankyou for this info Dark Shadows
    My dearest Ciara,
    You are so very welcome my friend.

Love and Respect,
    dark_shadows

Thanks Dark Shadows!

I noted that in Brooke's obituary there's many survivors listed, including Lilla Woodward of Randolph Center. I believe Busy found a Lilla Woodward living at the same address as a Jacques, believed to be related to MJ.

I also noted that although many relatives were listed, there was no mention of Brooke's maternal aunt, Denise, or any mention of her cousin AR.

Quote Originally Posted by Leila View Post
    Thanks Dark Shadows!

I noted that in Brooke's obituary there's many survivors listed, including Lilla Woodward of Randolph Center. I believe Busy found a Lilla Woodward living at the same address as a Jacques, believed to be related to MJ.

I also noted that although many relatives were listed, there was no mention of Brooke's maternal aunt, Denise, or any mention of her cousin AR.
    Dearest Leila,
    How are you?
    Lilla Woodward was mentioned on our local news last week.

You are correct, there is no mention at all of Denise or A.R....

Thank-you so much for your post.

Love and Respect,
    dark_shadows

Quote Originally Posted by Leila View Post
    Thanks Dark Shadows!

Just her direct relatives were mentioned as many obits do, sans all the aunts, uncles and cousins.

Her step father Gagnon was also not mentioned. I quess that would be ex stepfather.

Gagnon the Pig

Quote Originally Posted by DeltaDawn View Post
    Her step father Gagnon was also not mentioned. I quess that would be ex stepfather.
    Ex-stepfather and soon-to-be permanent guest at a Federal Penitentiary.

My thanks too, Dark Shadows, for this info
    "Just IMO"

That obituary made me feel so sad, especially the part about how she loved her dog and cat. What a sweet little girl she was.

Quote Originally Posted by calidreamin View Post
    That obituary made me feel so sad, especially the part about how she loved her dog and cat. What a sweet little girl she was.
    And that she still watched Hannah Montana and SpongeBob. Either the person who wrote this is dredging up memories from a few years ago or Brooke was truly innocent. Those are shows my 8yo watches and my 11 &13yos would leave the room to avoid.

Reminds me of her mom saying, "She loved to do cartwheels and somersaults." She has an image in her mind of a different Brooke than the one who was about to go into 8th grade, one who was texting a lot and might have been excited that a boy thought she was cute.

Very sad.

Brooke Bennett

July 6, 2008

BRAINTREE – Funeral services for Brooke Bennett, 12, of Braintree, who died last week, scheduled for 11 a.m. Wednesday, July 9, 2008, will now be held outdoors, under a tent behind Randolph Union High School. Calling hours remain unchanged, and will be from 5 to 8 p.m. Tuesday in Murray Auditorium at Randolph Union High School.

Arrangements are by the Day Funeral Home in Randolph.

http://www.timesargus.com/apps/pbcs....28/1003/NEWS02

Revised version from July 5th, 2008.

Respectfully,
    dark_shadows

Thanks Dark Shadows!!! Once again you have been very busy!

Thanks DS for constantly being one step of the pack!!

Just noticed obit revised to include proper names of parents

Braintree, Brooke Marie Bennett, 12, died last week in Randolph Center.
    She was born July 12, 1995 in Randolph the daughter of James Bennett and Cassandra Adams.

Also, contributions in Brooke''s memory to Molly Bish Foundation. What a lovely sentiment to a wonderful organization. I hope all of Brooke's friends and family are currently being helped by them. I am afraid as things unfold even more, this will be a very long and traumatic healing process for the community.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast