778 users online (103 members and 675 guests)  

The Killing Season - Websleuths

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Mummy's Little Lolita

This story and the pictures I find really disturbing and it made me think of JonBenet and Patsy Ramsey for some reason. What is this mother thinking
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/ar...ke-Barbie.html
    Rest in Peace Baby P xx

11 years old..this in my opinion is a form of child abuse.

It sure is Dingo.....I would die before I'd let an 11 year old pose or dress up like that. Totally disgusted with the way this mother thinks but so many of the younger mums over here seem to have that same mentality
    Rest in Peace Baby P xx

Its sick..I was so sad when my daughter stop playing with her barbies and other dolls and started looking at boys

I remember when my son was about 14 finding a letter that some girl had written to him telling him how she wanted him to be her "first"......you can bet your a$$ I had "words" with both of them. I cant tell you how shocked I was to read the content of her "love" letter.
    Rest in Peace Baby P xx

That is just disturbing, but that is the culture that we live in now. I personally want my son to stay a kid for as long as possible.

ALL kids should be able to stay kids for as long as possible and its both sad and disturbing that its an uphill struggle for good parents to try to accomplish this
    Rest in Peace Baby P xx

Still, times have changed. 'All the kids are at it now,' insists Jayne. 'We spend about £300 a month on beauty treatments for her.

'Sasha's friends are the same. All girls their age are. Of course they are! Why else would you be able to buy make-up for pre-teens at Boots?

'Perhaps it's different in country areas, where they don't need to grow up so fast. But, around big cities, girls have got to be more forward and act older than they are. That's just the way it is.
    some excuse!

all the kids are at it?! My 17 yo still doesn't wear makeup.never has.she's naturally pretty.
    the mom looks like she has implants herself.I would imagine that's next for Sasha.poor child.mom is giving her an inferiority complex a mile long.I really picture her with eating disorders in the future..either anorexia from worrying about her weight,to being overweight from eating too much to fill the emptiness inside her.
    something to ponder:

When the corruptible shall have put on incorruption, and the mortal have put on immortality, then shall we be brought to pass the saying that is written, Death is swallowed up in victory.

O death, where [is] thy sting? O grave, where [is] thy victory?

The sting of death [is] sin; and the strength of sin [is] the law.
    But thanks [be] to God, which giveth us the victory through our Lord Jesus Christ.
    1 Corinthians 15:54-57

With a mother like that I wouldnt be surprised if she turns into a complete airhead! And what happens then when she gets older and her looks fade....Ugh this disgusts me on sooo many levels and I can just KNOW the paedos are going to love this! We had a judge here not so long ago who let a peadophile off because he said that the child was dressed provocatively and basically "tempted" this man. I cant remember the details properly but she was only about ten and I DO remember that the judge told the paedo to go buy her a BIKE to basically make up for his nasty crime
    Rest in Peace Baby P xx

Has anyone seen the "Libby Lu" counter at the mall? I refuse to let my 7 year old get tricked out like a hooker!

The same goes for Bratz dolls-I'm not a prude, but I think that's a bad example to set for little girls. She prefers the "princess" and 'mermaid" type Barbies, thank the lord!

Shannon

And may her love for the Mermaid and Princess Barbies continue for a long time yet Taylor
    Rest in Peace Baby P xx

ahhh just think of the pedophiles who jer* *** while looking at her picture.
    Sorry, but the mother IMO, is living her life through her daughter. The mother isn't that pretty and instead of teaching her daughter about outer beauty she should teach her about inner beauty. Or maybe the beauty of doing volunteer work for the needy.

In this pic, its like they have deliberately tried to make her look "alluring".....its just wrong on SO many levels......look at all that eye makeup!!
    Rest in Peace Baby P xx

Yuck. That last quote from the little girl is the sickest thing in the article-
    "Ask Sasha how she sees herself and she replies: 'Blonde, pretty, dumb - I don't need brains.' Her mum laughs her head off at this, proud that the child is so like her"

Even leaving out the creepiness of the pictures and just the whole idea of dressing a little kid up like this, the mother just sounds like she has NO common sense at all- 'oh pedophiles wouldnt' be interested, she looks like she's 18 in all the makeup'???

Mum needs to get herself some brains..is it just me or do others also think that these kids look a bit creepy in the pics...its something to do with the eyes.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast