Brooke Bennett, 12 yrs. old Randolph, VT #10

Status
Not open for further replies.
That does add another layer of twists then...if Kevin is the uncle of JSG! Wow. I just got back from dinner and the fireworks display and have missed a lot! Guess I better catch up now!

I just got back from the fireworks too and have to catch. I am also starting to get very confused trying to keep everyone connected with this straight. I am glad I am not the only one lol.:crazy:

Miss a few hours around here and you get lost quickly! WSers are GOOD and are as fast as lightning. :)

We certainly need the Cliff's Notes for THIS case. lol

Imagine what LE is going through.... their list of people must be at least 50 times as long as the one we're trying to deal with.

I think it was RG & Brooke's family who lived in Alabama.

That's why it seemed a little odd to me that she'd mention running off to Texas instead of Alabama.... the state where she must have had personal ties & friends.

Then again, I'm pretty confused myself by this point. :confused:

Does anyone know what kind of relationship she had with RG once he divorced her mother? Did she visit him in Texas???
They were still close according to reports from people who live in the town. When he was coming home this time, Cassandra ditched a guy named Tim because of him.

It was Ray and Cassanda Gagnon (Brooke's mom) who lived in Alabama from the time she was 3-9 yo.

Everyone here is good and fast. I am definately honing my skills here with you good people.:)

We certainly need the Cliff's Notes for THIS case. lol

Imagine what LE is going through.... their list of people must be at least 50 times as long as the one we're trying to deal with.
There are lots of people here that keep personal notes on cases. :) I just keep 'em in my head tho. :headache:

So if Kevin G. is party to the child *advertiser censored* by either looking at it, collecting it, or whatever...he knew about Michael Jacques and Ray Gagnon's sexual relationship with AR. This definitely adds a new player. With his nephew already having been arrested, it sounds like it could be a "family" thing with them, too. We could have our 3rd man then.

So if Kevin G. is party to the child *advertiser censored* by either looking at it, collecting it, or whatever...he knew about Michael Jacques and Ray Gagnon's sexual relationship with AR. This definitely adds a new player. With his nephew already having been arrested, it sounds like it could be a "family" thing with them, too. We could have our 3rd man then.

I think you are right on the money here SS. He should be looked at good and hard.

They need to make sure those men don't have something similar set up with their families, too.

I am hoping that since Kevin G logged on to a computer to change Brookes myspace, they can seize all his computers to check them out?

This is why so many names are NOT attached to photos.

And also why I believe LE might have good reason to NOT announce when they find/found the safe.

If it really was thrown into a dumpster as was claimed it shouldn't elude the FBI for very long.

I am hoping that since Kevin G logged on to a computer to change Brookes myspace, they can seize all his computers to check them out?

LE must have computers coming out of their kazoo in this case! lol

Let's hope they don't trace any IPs to local libraries or there's another slew of hard dives to check.

LE must have computers coming out of their kazoo in this case! lol

Let's hope they don't trace any IPs to local libraries or there's another slew of hard dives to check.

LOl LI Mom I am sure LE is very busy with all of the compputers they need to check. I am also sure they are going thru this Kevin guys computer to see what is on there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CSIFLGIRL46